Dorm

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

 

I puffed the air out of my cheeks as I stood at the door of Suju’s dorm with my luggage. The same time last week, I wouldn’t even have thought of staying here, but here I am now. Calming my nerves by taking slow deep breaths, I reached out and rang the doorbell.

The short musical notes rang in the apartment loudly and my hands started to get clammy from the nerves. I could hear them yelling, though I failed to make out what they were saying. The door swung open to a topless Siwon. Oh My Lord….Those Abs!

My eyes were wide, and I froze in surprise, this was indeed the last thing I expected to see. Not that I’m complaining.

“Yah!” Eunhyuk exclaimed as he hushed Siwon back inside, “Put a shirt on!” he frowned at him before turning his attention to me. His gummy smile replaced that frown just as our eyes met. Gosh, I love that smile.

“Hi” I smiled nervously, still standing outside.

“Hey” he grabbed my suitcase I pulled it in, “Make yourself at home!” his voice bright and chirpy.

“Thank you so much” I bowed gratefully at him.

“No need to thank me!” he rubbed my back as he lead me further into the dorm.

All the boys stood there in the living room and cheered once the saw me, causing my cheeks to burn as I bowed once again.

“Please take care of me” I squeaked out nervously.

“No need to be so formal” Leeteuk stepped out of the group and held my hand, “You have no idea how happy we are to have you here” he lead me to the couch and I sat down next to Leeteuk, surrounded by all the boys.

“Hands off my girlfriend” Eunhyuk took my hand out of Leeteuk’s as he placed himself on the other side of me.

My cheeks could only burn more as I heard him call me his girlfriend. It felt so real, but shaking my head slightly I reminded myself to not take it too seriously. If I think nothing is going to happen, then I won’t be disappointed.

“Let’s eat!” Sungmin cheered as grabbed the takeaway menu and the phone.

“What does everyone want?” Shindong asked as everyone crowded around the small menu on the coffee table.

“3 of this, and 5 of that, we can all share this, so 3…” the boys decided while pointing to whatever seemed appealing to them.

“Oh, is there anything you don’t eat since you’re a model?” Kyuhyun asked me, causing everyone else’s eyes to land on me.

I shook my head, grateful for the fact that body just won’t allow me to gain weight, “I eat anything” I smiled.

“You really must be born for modeling” Shindong smiled, “If only my metabolism was better, but food is too good” he laughed as he rubbed his tummy, allowing me to erupt into laughter with him and some other members.

Siwon picked up the phone and ordered as the others listened to make sure he ordered the right thing. After that the members scattered to do their own thing while waiting for the delivery.

“I want to take a shower” I whispered to Eunhyuk since I felt the most comfortable with him. In the end it was just us two in the kitchen as he gave me a cup of water while hydrating himself as well.

“Oh, I’ll show you to the bathroom” he smiled while placing his cup on the counter and I did the same, before following behind him.

we shuffled down the hallway and he showed me to the bathroom, I walked in, familiarizing myself with the interior. “I’ll go get you a towel” he smiled at me and I returned a nod.

When he went out I also went to drag my luggage with me, nearly forgetting my clothes. Closing the door after receiving the towel, I stripped off my dirty clothes and stepped into the shower. The hot water instantly calming my nerves and allowing my muscles to relax.

I wonder how long I’ll be staying here. I didn’t like causing trouble for others. I ran my fingers down my drenched hair as I applied shampoo, massaging my scalp to further relax myself.

After getting clean I stepped out and dried myself before dressing into an oversized shirt and baggy shorts. Feeling a lot more comfortable I smiled as I patted my face. I should use this opportunity to get to know them better, why am I feeling so nervous? Taking a deep breath I stepped out just in time to hear the doorbell ring.

“Food!” Ryeowook chirped as he went to open the door. All the other members were appearing into the living room again and I followed. Chopsticks and bowls were all gathered on the table.

Kangin came out with a box of beer, “To celebrate Hyesu’s arrival!” he cheered loudly as the other members also cheered.

“Thank you” I smiled brightly as my cheeks flushed.

We all ate happily as the boys joked around. Luckily for me, being a fan, I knew where most of the jokes were coming from.

Near the end, all the food was gone, but everyone still lazed around as we made small talk.

“Ah, I’m so full” Eunhyuk exclaimed as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I tensed at first, but relaxed, savoring the moment of us actually acting like a couple. But this happy feeling shouldn’t exist.

“We’ll get you a copy of the key tomorrow” Leeteuk smiled at me, “Sorry for being unorganized, but we all have schedules and we wouldn’t want you locked out”

I smiled and nodded my head, “Thank you again, sorry for being so much trouble” I apologized as I genuinely did feel bad.

“No don’t feel bad at all!” the other members exclaimed.

“We love the fact that you’re here!” Sungmin smiled warmly at me.

“Especially me” Eunhyuk commented, making my heart flutter.

“And I nearly forgot” Leeteuk took a sip out of his beer, “You’re sharing a room with Eunhyuk”

W H A T ????