Coffee with Eunhyuk :D

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

I woke up extremely early. I guess my body is just too excited to sleep.

I couldn’t sleep last night, and I woke up early today!

Well, you can’t blame me, BECAUSE I’M MEETING UP WITH EUNHYUKKIE!

I’m not very well known, even though people see my face everywhere, except I can still cause scandals!

So I wore jeans with small casual heels and a grey jumper that’s tight around the hip but loose around my shoulders.

I wrapped a scarf around me covering half my face.

I grabbed my bag and opened the front door, Oh! I forgot.

I dropped my bag and ran back into my room.

“I’ll see you soon!” I said before kissing my poster. Yeah it’s a habit of mine…

I quickly ran back out picking up my back on the way.

This is a date right?

A date with my Eunhyuk! I can’t believe it!

I must be dreaming or something, but I don’t want to wake up if I am!

~~

I walked to the café and there he was sitting there also with a scarf over his face. But who wouldn’t notice someone that hot?

“Hello” I greeted him with a bow before sitting down.

He sat up once he saw me, “Hi!” he shot me his gummy smile before hiding back in his scarf.

“What do you want to drink?” he asked me

“I’ll have a coffee, thank you” I smiled

He ordered for the both of us while I sat there playing with my fingers nervously.

I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE WE’RE ON A DATE!

“So how old are you?” he asked.

“I’m 18” I smiled.

“REALLY?!” he looked so surprised

I nodded, “why?” I smiled.

“Well, you seem older than that, especially how professional you were during work” he scratched his head as he laughed nervously.

That was a compliment wasn’t it?

I smiled brightly at him, “Well you look younger than you are!” I joked with him.

We both laughed at my comment.

The waitress came out with the coffees “Here you go” she smiled at the both of us before leaving.

“Oh! I got you an autograph from all the members!” he handed me a bag that was neatly wrapped up.

“OMO!” I peeked inside, “THANK YOU!” I smiled as I naturally grabbed his hand, “Thank you soo much!”

His gummy smile was fixed on his face, “It’s ok, no need to thank me”

“What could I do in return? This gift is just too big for me to not do anything!” I bargained with him.

“No, it’s ok!” he shook his head.

“NO! I have to” I persisted.

“Well…..how about you walk me back to my dorm?” he smiled cheekily at you.

Does that even count as a payment? This is more like another gift.

“Really?” I asked again and he nodded. “YAY!” you cheered as you both got up to go.

But what you didn’t realize, was that even on your break day, a photo was taken of you.