20

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

 

I barely remember anything. All I remember was forcing myself through and running towards my house. Everything was dark, the sun was setting, the sky was dim, the smoke was black, people were screaming, sirens were going off while I rushed inside. People grabbing me, picking me up and pulling me away from my house. The house that I worked years for, every piece of furniture, every adjustments to it. All gone, just like that.

I sat at the back of one of the cars with a towel wrapped around me and a warm cup of coffee. I don’t even recall who gave it to me. My mind was blank, nothing, absolutely nothing came to me.

What do I do now? Where do I go? Who? Who would do something like this? I’ve never done anything that horrible to deserve this. And the media…I will probably have to give an explanation to the fans.

“Hyesu” a familiar, soft, soothing voice called out to me.

My gaze travelled up to the concern frown of no other than my bias, Eunhyuk. Maybe at that moment I felt less alone, or the fact that my house burnt down had finally hit me, but from feeling lost and emotionless, my bottom lip quivered and my eyes welled up with tears as his name slurred off my tongue, “Eunhyuk…”

As a tear rolled down my cheek, more followed as I shut my eyes. I felt his warm fingers caress my face as he wiped the tears. “Shh, it’ll be ok” he hushed me as he gently ran his fingers through my hair and to the back of my head before pulling me into his chest. It was then that all my strength within my body left me while I clung onto his shirt and sobbed.

Endless sobs and cries escaped my lips as his arms wrapped tighter around me, and continued to rub my back in a comforting manner. I was crying too hard to even know what he was saying, yet I knew it was all an attempt to make me feel better, to comfort and soothe my loss.

I have no idea how long I cried for, but when I finally pulled myself together my eyes were heavy and I felt exhausted. My grip on him finally loosened and I pulled away from his chest. The sky was dark now and there were less people crowding around the mess of my house. I stared at the wet patch on his shirt caused by my tears, and instantly felt bad. “Sorry” I gasped out, thought it was barely audible as I ran my fingers over the moisture.

He chuckled softly while holding my hand, “It’s nothing” he reassured me with his gummy smile. Of course I naturally smiled back, who wouldn’t to that beautiful smile of his?

“Are you feeling better now” he caressed my cheek.

I nodded and leaned my cheek into his warm hand. I knew deep inside that this connection between us was nothing more than a lie, but at this very moment, I just want it to be me and him. Just the two of us with no one to please. No fans to explain anything to. No manager or boss to inform of anything. And maybe we could just pretend that this was real. If it really was, then I no longer need to result with my imagination by showing affection to the posters.

The posters!

My head shot up and my eyes were wide as blood rushed throughout my body, and my heart beat increased into a heavy feeling on my chest.

My posters!

“What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened slightly, and his brow merged closer together as he frowned.

“M-my..t-the..I..” I couldn’t even voice out the fact that my collection of his posters were all burnt down. No one would understand how important they were to me. When I was most alone, it was then that I got into the habit of talking to my poster of Eunhyuk. He was my motivation to keep going, to not leave this world even though everyone dear to me has left me.

Even if I had to push through and force myself through all the training, the hard times of the tough, tiring, monotonous life of mine.

“Pardon?” his face showed how confused he was as I stuttered.

I looked up to him as I tried not to cry again. I don’t want him to think I’m stupid for crying over his posters, but of course one would think that if they don’t understand what I’ve been through. I looked down and pressed my thumb into my hand as I tried to calm emotions, “My posters” I muttered and pressed my lips tightly together.

His silence caused me to fiddle more and I glanced up to his face. His face showed shock as he froze there. “You mean the posters of me?” he blushed slightly at his blunt question.

I bit hard on my lip as I nodded in embarrassment. His reaction was one that I did expect, as he burst into laughter. I pouted and pushed his shoulder lightly, “Don’t laugh!” I whined.

He stifled his laughter as he pressed both his palm on either side of my cheek, making me flustered. “I’ll get more posters for you, but you don’t need them since you have me”

Pressing my lips tighter together I wondered, is he hinting something? Or did he not realize how I truly felt about him?

I smiled and nodded with my face still held in his hand. Feeling nervous with our eyes still connected, I broke the connection and glanced back at my house. Which made him release me and also follow my gaze.

 “Is there anywhere you can go?” he asked with concern.

Biting down on my lower lip I shook my head, “Maybe I can call Jill” I mumbled as I reached for my phone. He nodded and watched as I dialed her number.

The person you are trying to call is currently unavailable.

I frowned and tried again. But of course her phone wouldn’t magically turn on or work within those few seconds. I sighed as my uneasiness surfaced once again. Eunhyuk must have noticed as he squeezed my hand. Scratching the back of his head nervously, his cheeks softly flushed as he suggested, “You could stay at the dorm with us”



 

It's been awhile my dear subbies <333

sorry for making you wait so long

i blame it on school D<

seriously stressing the hell out of me OTL 

i hope you enjoyed that ;3;