Twenty-Six

Heart Beats

Pairing: ChanDara
Word Count: 358


Symptoms


Gauging a potential illness from his flushed cheeks, droopy eyes, and unsteady appearance, she tentatively suggested, "You don't look too well, baby. Maybe you should go get some rest at the dorm? You don't have anything else to attend to until the morning." Murky brown irises continued to scrutinize his disheveled attire - no doubt from EXO's recently performed stage that was extremely rigorous on the body. 

Rather distressed by what he thought was a poor deduction of his gaunt attitude, Chanyeol crossed his arms along his chest and huffed his disagreement. "No. These are the only times I get to see you now." In spite of his crude, biting remark, Sandara could understand the aggravation was displaced and that he was quite displeased by his company's sudden influx of schedules, broadcasts, and recordings for EXO. 

Adamantly opposed to their quality bonding in favor of his health, she slapped her tiny hand to his creased head and felt for an unusual spike in temperature. "I think you might have a fever, or you might be getting one soon."

He was almost lulled by the cool sensation of her palm upon his forehead. "When has that ever stopped me? Us?" His snooty rebuttal had her appraise him with an arched brow.

Instead of admonishing his prudent behavior, she sighed, pressed a kiss to his stubborn jaw and pled once more. "Please, go get some rest." Light fingertips brushed the curls of his hair from his face with tender in an almost entirely persuasive manner. 

Completely docile with the influence of her touch, he still mustered the will to contest her request. "But I want to stay with you."

Hardly fazed by the sentimental jargon, Sandara crowed, "I want to stay with you, too." Even as she clasped their hands together, she insisted he consider his health first and foremost. "You need to rest. This noona of yours won't be happy if you really end up sick."

A grunt of consent was her answer.  "Alright, alright. But, just one more kiss?"

Sly, she swiftly dived in, pecked his lips and proceeded to laugh at the perturbed wriggle of his ears. 


A/N: omfg. DODA PLS. but yeah, bonding time=y timesssss