Seven

Heart Beats

Pairing: KaiMinzy
Word Count: 276


I'm Sorry


Crystalline bits of ice clung to her skin, the dense white mound crumbled upon coral cheeks and purple lips, the taste far from agreeable with her buds. Wiping the remnants from her gaping mouth, Minji trained her predatory gaze on her target, her stance low, crouched, hands burrowed in the fresh snow. 

A victim in disguise, prepetrator Kim Jongin briskly flailed his arms in sweeping motions, his head rapidly and defiantly shaking his head at the implications. "Wait, Minji-yah!" Frightful of her venegance, his tone strained and pitched. "It-it was Tao!" Gloved fingers towards the pallid face of one Huang Zitao, his figure coyly stretching his arms in the pure white layers of flakes in hopes of creating an angel. However, Tao was off a little farther with Luhan, Jongdae, and Sandara, the group impossibly immersed in their own work of frozen castles and palaces.

Dimly, he squeaked, "It was Bommie Noona?" Minji would have bought that excuse if Bom had not been scurrying around in the fields with Kyungsoo on her arm - her elder friend had never found the time for anything else when she had her beau beside her. 

Raising her brow in question of the truth, she awaited his response and earned his screamed as she approached. "Minji-yah! No-!

Cold fleshy folds of knocked into his temple, induced waves of confusion only to then grant reprieve with a huge ball of snow to his head. Ultimately trumped and defeated, he wailed and fell back into the fluffy piles of snow (whereupon he decided he would die before he challenged Gong Minji to another snowball fight again). 

Minji - 1

Jongin - 0


A/N: hOLY COW. DODA MADE SUCH AN AMAZING POSTER FOR THESE LIL SNIPPETS. OMG. gaze upon it's beautyyyy

@misslovelygee: i feel ya, i feel yaaa. i really like the idea of them and i really do wonder how they would mesh together. probably be each other's soulmates or something, hah