Thirty-One

Heart Beats

Pairing: KaiMinzy
Word Count: 444


Reckless Youth


Hoarse pants curdled and scraped against her senses, her fingers tightly wound in the folds of the shirt stretched loosely across his hunched back. Sliver of gasps rushed from her swollen lips, the combined sensation of the school desk tearing into her back and his adept near her inner thigh almost enough to render her insane with desire.

Gasping and reeling from the emotions rolling through her, she pulled from his wolfish grin, tossed her head on the hard surface of the table, and languidly roved her murky, lust tainted irises over his pliant form. 

However, he wasn't too keen on allowing her to rest so soon. 

Clawing into the tendrils of her shorn hair, he readily stretched her neck out and dug his teeth into the flesh of her clavicle - immediately inducing waves of her pleased groans. 

Mortified, she squeaked adamantly, "Ah, you're going to leave a mark." 

Pacifying the slight sting with a whip of his tongue, he pried into the origins of her reasoning with deep, guttural tones. "You never seemed to mind before. Why the sudden interest?" Flickering his dark, derisive gaze upon her, he caressed the tip of her chin and gently lifted her closer to his twitching lips, his throaty rumble sending shivers of delight down her spine. "Is it because of him?"

Practically scandalized by the implications wafting in his remark, she flinched, hurriedly pressed her palms to his wanton mouth. "Don't talk about him."

Hardly acknowledging her request, he nipped her joints, flicked open the buttons of her blouse and roughly purred, "What would he think of you now?" Discarding her shirt on the waxed floor, he commenced his demented act and pressed their bodies closer, trailed the sides of her curves, and persisted in mentioning the name of a one she loved long ago.

"Would he still see the same girl from five years ago?" Crude jerks of her bra spurred her into rejection, however, his straying touch traced below her navel and swiftly dissipated the brash protests forming on the tip of her tongue.

"Would he still love you-?"

Flushed, spurned by the notion, she bit down on his bottom lip and tugged as hard as she could to convey her discontent. "Enough."

Haughty, raucous laughter erupted from his stern features. 

"No, I suppose he would no longer be attracted to such a girl."

Strangely pained from the statement, she gruffly latched onto his shoulders and huffed, "Shut up - we don't have much time to spare. There's only so many excuses I can make for coming home late and in my teacher's car."

"Hm. Maybe you do need extra lessons..."


A/N: pretty vague, orz. the scenario here was minzy gettin' frisky with kai. BUT this is a highschool au, so student!minzy & teacher!kai, yoooo. AND minzy's first love has returned to the district (so she's gettin' them old feels of a pure, innocent love), however, she's a bit preoccupied with her teach -you know, extra lessons and what not. she just can't help but wonder how her old flame is doin'....oh gurllll