Thirty-Seven

Heart Beats

Pairing: BomSoo
Word Count: 600


Guilty As Charged


Adjusting the height of her pony-tail, Sandara directed her gentle gaze to the side-room mirror, her fingers tangled in her brunette mane as she quipped with slight fascination, "So, how did he take the news?" Tickling with curiosity, she tugged her hair, and slyly purred to her preoccupied friend strapping on heels, "Hopefully, it wasn't too bad."

Astonished by the blatant query on the nature of her boyfriend's reaction to a lap-dance meant specifically for fans, the accused Bom faltered in her proud stance and staggered to a crouch, clumped with a rough dryness. "Ah," Skittish laughter filtered into the room. "Where's Minji? Shouldn't she be here by now? We're going to miss our lunch date!"

Dubious of her label-mate's ignorance, Chaerin ceased her application of the bold Maybelline mascara she was currently endorsing and narrowed her irises with an unnerving intensity. "She's ready to go with the rest of the crew downstairs. You did tell him about the lap-dance segment for our concert, didn't you?"

Devoid of a fierce rebuttal typical of her nature, Bom easily allowed for her unstable facade to be perceived by her 2NE1 family. Her precious Park sibling and ally unleashed shrill gasps of horror, "You didn't tell him? Bom!"

Scrutinized mercilessly by the instinctive duo, the main vocalist fidgeted, scraped her nails together, sparingly cried, "I know, I know!" Fumbling with excuses, she insisted, "I should have explained it to him before, but he would have freaked! He might have stopped me, too."

Low whistles penetrated the tense atmosphere that swiftly engulfed the trio in response to Bom's tremulous profession on the issue. "You still should have told him, unnie." Chaerin scratched the back of her head, freely admitting to her beau's similar dissatisfaction with their routine. "Kris wasn't too happy about the situation either," Lips quirked, words coy, "but after he received his own dance - well, the man was quite sedated." 

Hardly appealed to the image of her blonde sister in arms performing more than just a simple dance for Kris, Sandara choked, grasped her heart in feigned disgust. "Chae, we didn't need to know that.

Faintly amused, Chaerin arched her brow, her rhetorical query dripped in smoky tones,"Oh? Didn't you do the same for Chanyeol, unnie?" Snidely, she pressed, ready to divulge her group member's dirty little secret. " He was pretty restless by the whole ordeal, or so I heard. And you went so far as to tackle him in the sh-"

"Yah!" Incapable of tolerating much more of her technique to be unveiled to listening ears, a flushed Dara smacked the blonde with a decorative pillow, her humiliation and demand of secrecy evident in the force with which she flung it. Spindly arms poised the battered pillow above Chaerin's head in preparation for a second swipe, however, an unsettling wail seized the girls by surprise, all previous transgressions wiped clean from their minds. 

Smoothing out the frizz from certain parts of her blonde strands, Chaerin gruffly muttered her assessment of the frightful howl, "I think Minji finally told Jongin..."

Incredulous, Bom somehow persevered and rasped, "She told him right now?"

Assuming the role of Manager Park, Dara acknowledged her with a curt nod, her reply firm, assured, "Yes, that should be about right. She did say she wanted to clarify the entire thing with him as soon as possible."

"Wait, she didn't mention all of us-?!" Her hopeful inquiry fell short, her spine chilled by the sudden burst of disbelief from the living room below.

"BOM DID WHAT?"

Chaerin snorted, "And that is your cue to escape, unnie."


A/N: Bommie hid the lap-dance from Soo and you can see why. xD Soo would have lost his mind if he knew from the get-go, but he's upset either way, soooo...nice try, Bom. 

ALSO, THIS RELEVANT TO BOMSOO SHIPPERS

Homie G-Slice, J.O Senpai, made this edit after being inspired by the name I decided BomSoo shippers should be called ->> Spring Melody/Spring Melodies

AND J.O POSTED THIS ON HER TUMBLR, HERE (in case you'd like to check it out there or reblog it).
SO, YEAH. BOMSOO FANDOM IS HENCEFORTH CALLED 'SPRING MELODY.' WHO IS WITH US