Thirty-Six

Heart Beats

Pairing: ChaeKris
Word Count: 843

A/N: Gets a bit risqué, but nothing /too/ graphic. Somewhat mature content headin' yo way.


Hazy


Beguiled by the intensity of crinkled, brown hues, she almost readily succumbed to the b passions and desires that had long plagued her thoughts, however, she kept her wits about herself as she gracefully stepped closer to his tame, roguish form. Cautiously, albeit unsteadily, she extended the length of her slender arm to his gentle features, her fingertips smooth and timid against the rough surface of his cheek. 

Briefly, his eyelids drooped in utter bliss, his nostrils flared in the presence of the white jasmine scent that permeated every inch of her fair skin. Hardly sated by the glimmer of a touch, he proceeded to reel her in and secure her against the hard, firm planes of his toned chest, her nose pressed in the crook of his neck - whereupon the familiar musky scent of citrus swarmed the senses. 

Nostalgia surged, prompted her to stretch her limbs across the wide berth of his strained shoulders and bask in the aroma she had nearly forgotten in the past year and a half. 

Initially pleased with his appearance, her weary mind soon clouded in ill notions and deemed his sudden apparition as a means of an omen, of yet another year to abide with an abominable loneliness. 

Although she was jostled by the flow of events, her concentration was thwarted by the insistent, impudent tugs of the sash fastened along her waist, the cage of his arms devoid of the precocious, demure sentimentality of earlier. 

Pompous . 

Of course, she was not without hunger herself, her nails adeptly nicking off the buttons of his sleek, grey overcoat, her joints mildly surprised by the bare skin underneath. Ultimately shred of the cumbersome material, he ceased his objective to undress her and remained victim to her frivolous palms, the expanse of his back tingling as she splayed her cool fingertips upon him, dutifully memorizing the recent addition of scars.

Mystified and shrouded in sweet aromas and fruity hums, his control was worn incredibly thin more-so when she idly dragged the blunt ends of her nails over his rippling muscles, his gruff vocalization of instant gratification muffled by the kisses he was determined to lavish her neck with. 

Scorched by his distinct, wolfish caresses, she was easily enslaved and quick to hasten to his merciless gestures, her chin effortlessly clinched in his possession. 

A little too fervent, he subdued the rampant ardors and fiery fantasies broiling in his mind, his mouth spurred into action by the shrill, whimper of displeasure emitted from his beloved mistress. Athirst, ungodly in his parched condition, he kissed raw, his tongue greedy for the fresh taste of fig that normally decorated her sumptuous lips. 

Awfully inconsiderate, he nipped, and devoured the folds of flesh that rimmed above her jaw to the extent they bruised, her gasps elicited one after another in his brusque behavior. 

Raucous pants curdled by her flushed cheeks, his bold ministrations strangely paused and solely ignited by her smoky cries of discontent. Incited, he grasped a hold of her waist, his countenance dreadfully cheeky as he dug into her and joined their lower clad bodies.

Restraining the urge to take her right then and there, he compelled her to grind on his leg, his knee crudely propelled between her tremulous thighs; her delectable, harsh moans were drowned by his guttural response of arousal. 

Recounting his previous goal in midst of her erratic dance, he discarded her loose robe, and groaned thickly in discovery of the lacking undergarments - but her clothes were usually in the way whenever he was present. Unraveled by the beauty, he craned his neck to her chest, his raspy tones stifled by the kisses he persisted in submitting to her flesh. 

Abruptly, he retracted his leg from her dripping thighs and earned the sight of her glossed irises crease in haughty demand, her wobbly protests silenced by the flick against the tense bud of her .
She buckled, slid, saved only by the slight shove to the wall to recline and settle on. Gasping for her fill of oxygen, she permitted his teasing, his personal favorite technique involved trailing the curves of her s to her navel and farther down until she bucked her hips in desperation.

Keen to his quirked lips, she curtly spat, "You ." 

Another of his finger had her wriggle helplessly. 

"," Strangled moans whirred past his twitching ears, her peremptory request kinder to appease his ruthless heart. "Please."

Husky laughter burst from his insolent features, his reply a slow, hot kiss in a more refined manner to counter the sloppy impromptu exchanges of before. Mischief glinted in his dark gaze, his limbs beckoning her to come forth and achieve the union they had been deprived off for months.

Aching for release, for his warmth, she followed his silent commands and latched her legs onto either side of his waist, his immediate course of direction targeted towards the bedroom. 

Prior to dissolving into a haggard state of moans, shorn clothes and basic needs, he whispered, "I love you."

And she smiled.


A/N: because i'm incredibly lazy i decided to recycle the intro for a secret story for a fellow chaekris shipper. i'm hopin to surprise her with it soon! /fingers crossed/

@pradha: Aw, thank you! ;A; I'm glad I could convey the emotions like that. Thank you for readin/commentin'<3