Thirty-Five

Heart Beats

Pairing: KaiMinzy
Word Count: 687

Warning: This snippet is a bit mature towards the end and does contain a hint of . Please do not read if you are not comfortable with the subject. 


Act Like Nothing's Wrong


Primarily befuddled by the depraved, resonant quality of his tone, her winsome smile and peckish suggestion swiftly dissolved into shambles upon deciphering his statement.

In thralled to silence, she settled the ceramic plate on the granite counter, then tentatively reclined on the wall nearest to the dining table, her nimble fingers wedged and curled in the folds of a skirt hanging loosely above her knees. 

Unnerved by the somber gaze contemplating her guilty conscience within minutes, she shuddered with rage and stepped to his doleful figure, a flurry of tiny fists intent on throttling him senseless. "Yah! Why aren't you upset? You're never upset!"

The man just professed his knowledge of her covert, passionate affairs with a beloved friend and he merely wallowed in victimized woes. She swung towards his chest, her sardonic mouth frothing with unwarranted disgust. "You never feel." What man would dare have the audacity to reveal disloyalty with such civil, monotonous timbres?

"You knew for months and you didn't do anything?" Strident shrieks condemned his languid response. "You're a ing joke, Jongin. Why do you think I turned to him in the first place? Why?"

Six years of their marriage had waned his fervent love and affection, his touches and gazes vacant and void of passion; the man had secluded himself in solitude. A love she never presumed would rust had unkindly rotted and dissipated - as did his current control of primal instincts. 

Scorned by the curt implications and deplorable actions, he finally grappled onto her furious wrists and roughly shoved her on the edge of wooden surface of the table, plates and mats crushed under their combined weight. Slack-jawed, she observed a quiet loathing brim in his brown hues, soundlessly gaping as he reached for her lower garments, his nails forcibly hitching the material to her thighs. 

Perceiving the cruel intentions in the sudden exploration of her body, she screamed and desperately pressed against him. Despite her efforts, the tip of her nose gradually buried in the crook of his shoulder as he moved closer and fumbled with the button and zipper of his pants.

His larger build proved cumbersome to thwart with her weak, slender frame, her look of terror inscrutable from his bleak sight.

Expectant, tremulous, she proceed to choke on the vigorous protests forming on her tongue upon the removal of the sheer lingerie from her legs, her exhausted arms constrained against her in modest preparation. 

The sanctity of their marriage was blotted and tarnished with her tactless, unfaithful liaisons, and his bold, brazen move of forcing himself on her - in her.

Resigned to her fate, she burst with shrill cries and arched her back when his fully erected crudely entered and slipped past her vulva. Raw pain frazzled the nerves with the lack of lubrication and harsh ram - the mixture of sentiments unknown to her since she lost her ity.

Impossibly surly, he bit down on the clavicle peeking from the strap of her blouse and drove into her with seemingly intensifying s, her mind unhinged and dazed. 

This cycle of violation and gnawed skin continued for what appeared to be hours, her dim thoughts ultimately uncertain if he paused in the midst of satisfaction or revulsion, but completely aware of the raspy, hoarse throat from her agonized shrieks. 

Although undoubtedly the perpetrator of this horrific act, he drooped his head above the curve of her and whispered through a veil of tears, "Is this what you want? Is this what I have been lacking?" He croaked, "You're no better, you're no ing better, Minji."

Comprehending the enormity of the situation, he retracted from her sticky, swollen form, his hands clutched to his teary cheeks. "Even now, you still don't see you were the one who changed." Tense and wan, his disembodied vocals huffed, "I don't care anymore - he can have you. Let him have you and throw you away."

Prompt, he straightened out his clothes and fled, a forsaken Gong left to curl on the table and muffle her sobs within the expanse of her arm as she pondered the validity of his allegation. 


A/N: i actually wanted to try out a really dark/mature theme and this is what happened. i know not much is explained, but these are short snippets and they shouldn't do more than scratch the surface? i don't know. it's a good way to keep the readers thinkin, i suppose. 

aLSO I AM SORRY IN ADVANCE IF IT UPSET ANYONE. 

@pradha: chanyeol was very upset and confused, and he didn't like that dara did things without takin him into consideration so he lashed out on her. his emotions got the better of him.