Twenty-Four

Heart Beats

Pairing: ChaeKris
Word Count: 386


Hungry


A single rose wedged in the crook of his index and forefinger, he foolishly waved the item in the air, the surrounding plastic noisily crinkling as he did so, his gestures prepping for the final moment he would bestow the gift to his beloved companion. Keen to the sound of heels smacking the pavement, he turned, the readied, orotund tone of his voice, and congratulatory pleasantries, brusquely stifled by the intrusion of her fingertips. 

Effectively silencing him with a gentle pat of her hand, she utilized the thick height of her shoes to her advantage and pushed lightly on the tips, smoothly reaching the stunned folds of his mouth, her lips fierce and rough on his counterpart. 

Mindful of the rose still wrapped in his grip, he held onto her with one arm - the length of his limb quite capable of securing around her petite form - his groan shuddered in between the wave of hot kisses. ", Chae."

Briefly compelled to pause the passionate interplay and intake gobs of oxygen, she still found the energy to muster a snide grunt. "I have been waiting to do this for over a week - you are not going to stop me now."

Throaty laughter begot curiosity. "Can't I have a moment to honor my queen for her achievements tonight?"

"Yes," She quipped. "Preferably with your lips."

"Babe, these cravings of yours are insane."

An indignant snort brushed by his ears. "Yeah, and they're wasted on you."

Slightly affronted by the remark, he retracted his inclining head and fixated a hard stare on the snazzy blonde. "Who else would they be wasted on?"

"Hm, Daeryong is pretty cute, isn't he?" Long, fine nails scratched the underside of her chin. "I think I'm a er for sweethearts like him."

Soundlessly mouthing his confusion, he realized she had responded far too quickly to not have given this more thought. And most importantly, when had she learned or befriended one of the sultry Dragon Twins?

"Too much?" Rapturous chuckles rushed from her saucy mouth.

Peeved, he growled. 

"I'll take that as a yes."

Clinching the end of her chin, he gruffly chastised her for the incessant chatter and kissed her with a force that left her lips sore and aching. 

Although, she always did like him when he was a bit riled up...


A/N: for those who don't know the duo Tasty (talented, dorky, cutie patooties, istg) this is Daeryong.


Daeryong&Soryong are close with the China-Line (Kris, Amber, Henry, Zhou Mi, Jia...)

**Also, this is following the end of the Gaon Chart Awards.