Fifteen

Heart Beats

Pairing: KaiMinzy
Word Count:
 198


Step by Step


Dismissing the cold weather with his yellow, lively hums, he kept a trained eye on the window displays of the morning, a cherry-stained er wedged to the side of his mouth. Abysmally distracted from his lovely companion, Jongin slapped on a a navy-blue knitted cap, pulled it in close to his frosted head and carelessly made no mention of her possibly chilled body. 

Minji gave little thought to his reckless behavior, no malice could be attributed to his poor memory and common sense, and instead honed in on his blanched knuckles easily contrasted against the thick, black strands of his untidy hair. 

Shy, furtive glimmers of his hand resurfaced the ideal goal to initiate physical contact - the first of many moves that would jump-start their relationship. 

Dimly focused on the array of windows, she wondered how his wrist and fingers would feel against the curve of her palm....

Steely nerves braced for the potential disappointed crinkles of his features as she gripped his hand, her joints confidently intertwining with his own, her heart expectantly awaiting a grotesque response for the rushed intimacy. 

However, he calmly reassured her with a squeeze and had her grinning toothily at the surprise. 


A/N: they would be so cute together, omg