Chapter 8: Cooking

Twinkling Hearts 반짝 하트

SoYeon's POV

 

I arrived at home.. =___= nobody's home yet.. suddenly our telephone rang.

"SoYeon-ah~ ...Me and your dad will go out of town.. for 2 days..it's about business matters.. since it was sudden we just brought you sister with us.." O_O! it's my mom..

"BWO?! I'll be alone for 2 days! NO! I can't let that happen!!" I exclaimed,

"Jang SoYeon, your turning college so you need to get used of being alone!" my mother scolded me...

"F...F...FINE!" I said as I hung up the phone,

T__T what should I dooO~! I can't live alone yet.. =__= I don't even know how to cook.. T____T I'm a failure as a woman.. well, I can cook some basics.. but.. no~! ㅠㅠ..

I called HyoRi to come.. 

"SoYeon!" HyoRi shouted from the outside..

"HyoRi~~~ help meeee" I moaned..

"I don't know how to help you~ I can't stay here in your house for 2 days! My house is far from there!" she said,

"but, I.. I can't cook... urgggh~ I'm really a failure as a woman.. T____T" I said,

"hmm.. I don't know how to help you.." she said, "why don't you hire a maid?" she suggested, "T___T my mom will kill me, that's a waste of money!" I said, "then hire somebody who is free!" she said, "yeah right.. like theres one!" I said..

"SoYeon-ah~ I really need to go now.. I need to buy supplies for this Monday" HyoRi said,

"this Monday?-- Oh yeah! I'll go with you!" I said,

We went to the bookstore and bought some materials for our project making.. after we bought some supplies we went home we were riding a bus... >.< we passed at the place where Jinyoung always go to..

"Oh! that's JinYoung right!?" HyoRi said as she pointed the window, "ne.. he usually stops here.." I said, "Oh! maybe he can help you!" HyoRi said, "HUH?! NO WAY!!" I said, "Come on!" HyoRi grabbed my hand.. we got off the bus and she ran to Jinyoung.. T___T I'm doomed...

"JinYoung-ssi!!" HyoRi shouted as she waved her hand to Jinyoung... she was still holding my hand.. she's dragging me.. T_T

"Oh? HyoRi-ssi!" he said and she waved back too.. we stopped and breathed heavily.. "Jinyoung.. can.. can you help SoYeon?" HyoRi said.. trying to get some air..

"huh? why?" he asked.. he seems confused.. "she's going to be alone in her house for 2 days and she (whisper) she can't live alone.. she can't cook.." HyoRi said..

"Pfft~" Jinyoung smirked T_____T "she can't?" he whispered to HyoRi.. "yah! I heard that!" I said..

>.< this is so embarassing! I mean I'm telling my CRUSH that I can't cook.. "you don't really need to help me.." I said,

"Ani! I can help you! I can cook!" he said, "you..You can cook?.... ok.. that's good.. =D" I said as I smiled at him..

"So does this means I'll stay in her house for 2 days?" he asked, "Duh?" HyoRi said, "But.. you have to pay me =D" he said, "what?!.." HyoRi said.. "ok fine.. but hey! I'm staying in a girl's house wouldn't it be a punishment for me? You can pay me at any cost.. but not too cheap ok?" He said.. I was almost invisible T__T "ok fine! I'll pay as a sign that I helped SoYeon.." HyoRi said,

"No~! I'll pay! you helped me enough already.." I said.. "So I'll be leaving then~" HyoRi said, "bye!" she added.. "Good luck!" she added again "Yah!!" I said... 

O_O... I remembered Jinyoung was beside me.. I slowly looked at him.. then I did a 90 degree bow to him.. "I'm so sorry to bother you!... and.. thank you.." I said..

"So.. will we go now?" he asked.. I just nodded.. I can't show him my face.. it's so red! "yah.. you can stop bowing now.." He said..

 

We walked to my house since it was already near.. 

 

We arrived.. awkward aura is starting.. >.< it's like we're newly wed couples moving in a house aslkcndjklsf I'm making weird thoughts again.. just act normal..

we went inside my house.. silent..... silent.... silent... then he cleared his throat.. "so.. (sigh) what is your dinner today?" he said as he rubbed his palms.. "any..anything... wait.....  can I... can I watch you cook..?" I said, "sure.." he said, "I'll just change my clothes.." I said.. "me too.. " he said..

after I changed I went downstairs.. he was about to start cooking.. "what will you cook?" I asked.. "aglio olio" he said, "oh..." I said..

I just watch him cook.. I tried to help him like giving him the utensils needed.. 

"do you have a stockpot?" he aksed, "oh yes!" I hurriedly reached the upper cabinet.. >.< I can't reach it.. he suddenly went near me.. I can see his chest near me.. >.< he smells so good... O_O.. he reached the stockpot.. he was pointing his toes.. I was pinching my hands... too nervous.. he got down on his feet.. then-- O_O.. his face is super near mine... he looked at my eyes.. O_O.. "ahem.." I cleared my throat.. trying to break the awkward situation.. 

he continued to cook.. then.. tada~ finished.. wow.. he's good.. I got the things ready on the table..

I sat down on the cushion.. I took the chopsticks and tasted the food.. "waa... your good!" I said.. he smiled.. then he got a chopsticks and tasted it.. "ne.. " he said.. I kinda feel guilty for bothering him a lot.. "jeongmal gamsahabnida~.." I said.. "naa.. it's nothing.." he said..

I finished eating.. Jinyoung was in our living room.. I quietly took all the plates on the table to the sink and washed them..

after I washed them, I went to the living room.. he should leave now.. I'm so bothering him a lot.. 

O_O.. omo.. he's already sleeping.. I went near him.. omo.. he looks like a prince.. I sat down on the floor looking at his face..

"wae.. wae Jinyoung? why does is have to be you?..." I said to myself.. he must've been really tired..

I took a blanket and placed it on him.. I brushed his hair.. >.<.. then I ran upstairs.. 

I closed the door of my room.. as I held my hand.. >.< kya~! I touched his hair!. =D I saw him sleep!.. I was jumping slowly so Jinyoung won't wake up.. my lips just keeps curving! I can't help but smile..

...

...

..

T___T I can't sleep.. knowing that Jinyoung is inside my house.. I got out of my bed and checked if he woke up.. he was still asleep.. T_T.. what am I thinking?... Jinyoung is not the kind of person to enter a girl's room.. 

I went back to my bed.. and tried to sleep..

---

=D I finally fell asleep..

 

MORNING..(SUNDAY)..

I woke up.. it was already 8:00 AM.. =__= my eyes are still sleepy... I feel dumbfouned.. it's like I rose from the dead.. 

I went downstairs while rubbing my eyes.... I yawned.. O_O.. I smelled something.. sniff* .. sniff*.. "eomma?.." I said.. =__= still so tired.. O_O! Jinyoung slept here last night! I looked at the kitchen... O_O.. "oh.. annyeonghaseyo SoYeon-ssi.." he said.. O_O.. "O_O.. you did not leave?" I asked.. "ne.." he said as he bowed.. "I'm sorry.. I fell asleep.." "Ani!! it's ok!.. I was just susprised.." I said.. 

my heart is beating so fast.. O_O.. omo! I'm only wearing shorts infront of a guy! I went upstairs and changed a longer shorts..

he got the things ready on the table.. I really should pay him now.. I took my wallet and picked up.... "SoYeon-ssi.." he called me.. "it's ok.. you don't need to pay me.." he said.. "O_O.. really? I mean.. no! I need to pay you!.. it's just.. this is so embarassing.. I'm telling a guy to cook for me.. shouldn't it be the guy should ask the girl to cook?.." I said.. "it's fine really.." he said.. "no.. I need to pay you" I said as I took his hands and tried to place the money on his palm.. but he's closing his hands.. "SoYeon-ssi.. I don't need money.." he said.. "joesonghabnida..." I said.. "gomawoyo.." I added..

"hey! the foods gettin' colder!" he said.. "ne.." I said as I sat on the cushion..