Volume 2: Chapter 14

Twinkling Hearts 반짝 하트

(xD volume 2.. =D I can't think of a title xD)

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

it has been 2 years already since I came here in Seoul.. >.< our debut is coming so fast! I'm so excited. The song I wrote was already finished and the title was "Bling Girl"

Junghwan is now known as Sandeul, SunWoo is now known as Baro and ShinWoo-hyung is now known as CNU =D I can't wait for our hot debut stage! It will be the first time I'll perform as a.. oh wait our group's name is... B1A4! =D B1 is for the only one member in our group with a b bloodtype, baro and A4 for me, Junghwan, Gongchan, and CNU the 4 members with a bloodtype of A.. =D interesting right? >.< I was voted as the group leader =D.. oh! our webtoon was released in the net already.. I wonder if SoYeon saw the vid >.< I hope she'll recognize that the character Jinyoung is the Jinyoung she knows >.<

--

We are currently in our practice room warming up while waiting for the van to arrive.. Junghwan was playing with Baro =_= this playful kids Gongchan, Me and CNU-hyung are talking about our songs for our album. 

After a while the bus arrived, we left the room and excitedly went to the van, our manager was in the van and he showed us our webtoon. We were so amazed that we, ourselves, are drawed as an Anime character =D Our manager said that it was already released on the net.. I hope that we are going to start earning some fans after this >.<

 

SoYeon's POV

 

tack* tack* tack*.. kicking some stones one by one while walking.. =_=.. I'm bored. has it really been a year since I graduated highschool? >.< I'm already in 2nd year college.. New stuffs to learn.. I love working on hairs.. >.< but.. ugh! I hate working on skins +-+ blood~ >.< anyways, me and JunHyun got very close already.. he always cheers me up when I'm lonely =D but he's still like a dongsaeng to me =D well, speaking of JunHyun..

I saw him by a tree o.O he's mind seems to be out of the world xD I slowly went near him.. o.o he didn't notice me.. he was looking at the sky.. "yah" I said, he snapped, he look startled "oh! S.. S..SoYeon-noona!" he stuttered, "hmm? what's wrong? what were you thinking?" I asked, "umm... I.. how do I say this..." he said, "what do you mean?" I asked, "ummm..... Will you.. umm.. I want to ask if you...." he paused, "will you have a date with me tomorrow?!" he added, O_O! my expression looked shock and stared at him "uh...." I said nervously.. "sure! why not! you're my friend after all!" I said trying to remove the awkward aura.. "so.. tomorrow then.. meet me at the coffee shop at 3 PM! annyeong!" he said and left...

O_O... oh.my.goshness.. "that's the first time somebody asked me out.. and someone like him! it would be a girls dream come true.." I said to myself.. ok.. tomorrow.. kyah! why am I getting so nervous about this? this just a date with a friend, nothing special.. I thought as I walked away.

 

----

NEXT DAY

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

we woke up early today for our dance lessons.. 

We arrived at our practice room and our mentor was waiting inside.. we did warm ups and practiced some moves.. I heard we are going to have our practice our dance for our Ok song... >.<.. wait, I wonder if SoYeon already viewed the webtoon.. I wish she did..

 

SoYeon's POV

 

I told HyoRi what happened to me and she was like..... "aww.." T_T wow.. the kind of expression I want to hear.. great.. I was so nervous last night that i can't barely sleep.. I don't have any nice clothes in my closet so I just wear something simple.. O_O... =_= the time was just 11:00 AM... maybe I'm too "excitednervous" about this xD to waste my time I left the dormitory and I ate Lunch then I went back to my dorm.. I checked the time... =_= 12:00 PM.. bored.. today was a Saturday and I don't have any classes on Saturday..

I'm in my room.. I can't stay in one place.. I keep moving around the room.. lie down on the bed.. then roam around again.. then check the time.. then the cycle repeats.. >.< the more the time gets close to 2:00 PM the more I get nervous.. 

Finally, it was already 2:00 PM then I left the dormitory.. I was riding the bus when my phone rung..

"yeoboseyo?" I said, "SOYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!" ow! my ear hurts! aish.. HyoRi..

"BWO?!!!" I shouted back, "Oh my gosh! how do I say this?! umm.. Kya~!! SoYeon-ah!!" T_T she just continued shouting..

"what do you want? hurry! I need to go!" I said, "Jinyoung! about Jinyoung!" HyoRi said, and that name caught me to listen well to HyoRi.. "ok.. here I go.. don't be shock like what I did ok?" she warned.. "fine! just tell me!" I was so excited! A news about Jinyoung.. "Jinyoung is in a webtoon! It was about a group called B1A4! I don't know but his name is in it! Jung JinYoung! blood type A! it's so clear it's him!" HyoRi explained, "what?! Are you sure that it's Jinyoung Jinyoung?" I asked, "Yes! the character looks like him.." she said, "I'm going to check it! bye for now!" I said as I hung up.. I left the bus and searched for an internet shop.. after a while I found one and went inside... hmm.. B1A4.. I typed "B1A4 webtoon.." then a video came out..

it was showing some Anime characters.. O_O! Jinyoung's house? .... GongChan?.. it was him showed first... then.., Sandeul.. xD their names are cute.. this guy is with a glasses.. next is... Jinyoung!!!!! omo the character really looks like Jinyoung! those eyes!! huh? Bling Girl? T___T 

 

NOBODY's POV

 

 while on the other side... a cute innocent guy waiting at the cafe while listening some musics..

"I wonder where's SoYeon-noona already?" JunHyun said, it was already past 3 PM.. 3:25 PM JunHyun pouted.. "noona.. where are you?..." JunHyun texted SoYeon.. unfortunately, SoYeon's phone was turned to silent after HyoRi called.. 

JunHyun already texted more than 5 mesages already..

3:45 PM.. its almost 4:00 already.. "where's noona.." JunHyun pouted..

now, SoYeon was done rewatching the video when he realized the time.. "OMO!!! JunHyun!! >.< I totaly forgot!" SoYeon shouted, she left the internet shop and hurriedly took a bus.. AND unfortunately the bus was late and there was a traffic...

4:00 PM

JunHyun is already so depressed.. SoYeon checked her phone O_O! 10 messages?! it was full of JunHyun's messages.. she texted back.. "JunHyun~! I'm sorry! I'm almost there!" SoYeon sent the meessage.. JunHyun fell asleep and wasn't able to read SoYeon's message... SoYeon tried to call JunHyun but he wasn't answering since he was asleep..

"ugh~ at last!" SoYeon thought.. it was already 4:28 PM she went inside the coffee shop.. the sign was said.. "Sorry, were closed.." SoYeon's eyes widened as she stared at the sign.. she felt guilty.. she tried to call JunHyun.. but he isn't answering.. SoYeon left a voice message "JunHyun-ah! jeongmal mianhada! I got caught up with HyoRi's news and the traffic was so long! I'm really sorry! I'll try to make it up to you.. please call me back" then SoYeon clicked send..

without SoYeon knowing.. JunHyun just left the coffee shop when she left the bus.. but now, JunHyun was walking alone.. felt depressed.. disappointed... rejected.. and he feels like his fooling himself.. eventhough he heard his phone ringing he wasn't bothering ansering it.. JunHyun kicked the wall near him and punched it.. then his tears fall.."ARGH!" JunHyun shouted, the time was already 4:50 PM super late.. JunHyun was just standing up and cried..

SoYeon was feeling nervous.. she felt super guilty.. SoYeon searched the place near the coffee shop and after a while he finally saw JunHyun.. "JunHyu--" SoYeon was about to shout but she felt bad.. JunHyun body was facing at SoYeon's direction but his head was looking down.. SoYeon slowly went near JunHyun and hugged him.. "JunHyun-ah.." SoYeon whispered.. JunHyun's eyes rounded.. "I'm so sorry.. I didn't meant to be this late... I even waited for 3:00 but something came up I hope you'll forgive me.. but, I'll understand if you won't.." SoYeon whispered.. he was still hugging JunHyun.. "I can forgive you noona.. but, I hope you'll be serious that I have true feelings for you.." JunHyun said, SoYeon was about to let go but JunHyun hugged back.. "Noona.. ani.. SoYeon-ah.. sa.......rang.. hae.." SoYeon's eyes rounded and cried.. she can't accept JunHyun's feeling's because she still have feelings for JinYoung..

"JunHyun-ah... I still can't accpet your feelings.. but I know you are serious.. and I understand you.. I'm sorry.." SoYeon said, JunHyun then let go of SoYeon.. "SoYeon-ah.. I understand.. but I hope you won't get awkward if I'm with you.. (chuckles)" JunHyun laughed the sadness off.. "JunHyun-ah.. your too nice.." SoYeon said as she pinched his cheeks..

 

------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter! >.< I'm sorry if it doesn't have some scenes with Jinyoung..