Chapter 12: Still thinking of you =D

Twinkling Hearts 반짝 하트

JinYoung's POV

 

We arrived at Incheon.. I left the plane and took my baggage with GyuMin-noona.. as we were leaving Incheon airport GyuMin was talking to someone on her phone..

there was a van waiting for us outside the airport "Oppa!" GyuMin shouted as she run towards the guy waiting behind the van. The guy's faced turned into shock. GyuMin hugged the guy and said "oppa! I miss you so much!" GyuMin seems so happy.. it was kinda awkward cause I don't know the guy xD

"oh.. who's this kid?" the guy said, O_O.. kid?! "oppa.. that's not a kid.. he's Jinyoung.." GyuMin said as she let the guy go.. "oh.. the one you were talking about.. come on.. let's go.. I'll drive you both to Seoul" he suggested "ne.. gomawo!" GyuMin said with aegyo.. o.O I never saw GyuMin doing aegyos xD

after an hour and a half, we arrived at Seoul.. 

We went in a building.. went in a room.. ah.. this is a dormitory.. I saw 2 guys sitting.. "annyeonghaseyo.." both of them stood up and bowed.. I also bowed and greeted them.. suddenly somebody entered the room too.. o.o.. he seemed chic.. then we introduce each other..

"nae ileum-eun Shin DongWoo ibnida.." 

"nae ileum-eun Lee JungHwan ibnida."

"nae ileum-eun Gong ChanSik ibinda" 

I was about to introduce myself when somebody entered the room again.. "oh.. annyeonghaseyo.." he greeted and bowed.. then all of us 4 bowed too.. then we continued introducing ourselves

"nae ileum-eun Jung Jinyoung ibnida"

"nae ileum-eun Cha SunWoo ibnida"

GyuMin whispered to me "I need to go.." then she left.. 

 

-----

after months..

 

SoYeon's POV

 

"GAHH!!!!!! CAN THIS DAY GO WORST?!!" I shouted.. and yeah I had a really really bad day.. I was answering my homework.. which was super hard.. then I left it on my study table near the WINDOW.. after that I left the house to buy something to eat.. suddenly a guy grabbed my plastic bag! "YAH!!" I shouted and I followed the guy.. and I lost him.. so I need to buy another one such a waste of money.... T_T.. I was going back to my dorm then it suddenly rain.. gah! I ran super fast until I arrived at the dormitory.. I entered my room and I COMPLETELY forgot that my window was left open.. my homework was lost.. T_______T.. I hate this.. since Jinyoung left.. my life went so bad.. sigh*... 

next day..

"OMO! I'M LATE!!" the day woke me up with a really bad news T_T.. G.R.E.A.T.. I took a bath and changed my clothes then took a bread and ate while going to school.. As I arrived at the school gate I checked my schedule-- O_O.. my class is at 1:00 PM T_T.. and I was completely scared this morning thinking I was late..

So I just waited at the school balcony.. watching some of the students going in and out of the school.. HyoRi and JinHo went to a different university.. =_= I was alone everyday.. I spaced out when I heard a loud thud.. I gasped.. "who.. who's there?" I said..

"ow.." I heard a guy's voice.. O_O.. thinking stupid thoughts.. I slowly went down the stairs and I saw a guy rubbing his head.. oooh.. his hair looks cool-- he looked back >.< oh my gosh this guy is such a cutie! he was wearing a big glasses that really suits him.. then Jinyoung's image came in my mind.. O_o.. ani! I need to get over him! I went near the guy and asked him if he was alright.. "I think I'm fine.." he said.. he looked at me "ahem..oh.. you're fine.. so I'll go now.." I said, "wait~" gah~ he's voice sounds so cute..

"what's your name?" he asked.. "oh.. Jung SoYeon.." I said,  "oh.. SoYeon-ssi..... gomawo~~" gah! he's so adorable.. and Jinyoung's image appeared again.. =__=.. "Can we be friends?" he asked, o.O? why me? he should have a lot of friends with that face.. "uh... sure" I said and smiled.. "then... can we use banmal to each other?" he asked.. "huh? no way! I barely know you.." I rejected him.. xD then he moaned with his puppy eyes.. "uh... f.. fine!" I said forcefuly.. well at least I have someone to talk to in this boring life of mine.. =D

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

Me and the other members were getting to know each other.. and we can speak each other comfortably  already.. and I love these guys =D they are so fun to be with. 

All of the members left the dorm.. without them knowing that I was sick.. It rain so hard at Seoul simultaneously this week and I caught a cold.. I suddenly remembered SoYeon when I was helping her cook food at her home.. If only SoYeon could call me then I would be magically well.. oh.. it would be cool if I composed a song for our album.. I was confused on what to write.. until I wrote the first verse.. suddenly SunWoo entered the room..

 

"oh.. hyung. what are you writing?" he asked, "nothing..just a lame song verse.." I said "oh! a song! can I help?" he asked, "oh.. sure" I said, he help me compose.. we didn't finish it directly on that day.. so we left it for a while...

 

SoYeon's POV

 

We were both walking to the cafeteria.. "So.. when is your next class?" he asked, "this afternoon.. wait.. I didn't ask your name yet.." I said, "oh.. (chuckle) nae ileum-eun Shin JunHyun ibnida~" he said..

my face darkened =_=.. "another J.." I whispered to myself.. "hmm?" he looked at me with his confused look.. "oh, nothing!" I said as I faked a smile.. he suddenly pulled my bangs back.. O_O.. "yah!.." I said as I brushed my bangs down, "what's wrong? you look good without your bangs.. it's covering your eyes" I looked at him with shock.. "(informally)uh... why would you care?.. I want to have bangs.." those words got out of my mouth.. "oh! your using banmal!" he said, "uh.. so? you asked for it....."

We arrived at the cafeteria.. "are you a freshmen?" he asked as we sat down on a chair at the cafeteria "ye.." I said, "oh! me too!" he said.. gosh this guy talks a lot.. 

"oppa!" somebody shouted.. JunHyun looked back and sighed.. "again?.." he whispered to himself.. which I heard..

"bwo?.." he said with his moody voice.. "aaa.. oppa! what's with that look?" the girl said with aegyo.. then she looked at me.. I was suprised that made me look down.. and pretended that I wasn't looking at her.. "oppa... who is this girl?" she asked, "oh.. she's SoYeon.." he said, "I mean.. who IS she?" she asked again.. "my chingu.." he said.. "stop talking about her.. what do you want?" JunHyun added.. 

"nothing.. I just want to make sure that nothing is going to steal you from me.." she said as she placed her hands on JunHyun's chest.. "yah!.." JunHyun shouted.. as she removed her hands.. "who said that I belong to you?" he said with his angry voice.. "..o.. oppa."  she said.. JunHyun grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the cafeteria.. "yah! oppa!" the girl shouted..

O_O.. oh no.. I got into a fight.. I'm sure that girl treats me as her enemy >.< JunHyun was continuing dragging me.. my wrist hurts already.. "yah.." I said as I tried to pull my hands of his.. he just ignored me

"YAH!" I shouted xD then he stopped.. and I pulled my hands off.. "ow.." I said as looked at my wrist.. "oh.. are you ok?" he said as he looked at my wrist too.. "omo! it's turning red! I'm so sorry.." he said.. and I didn't realize that his face was already near mine.. "I'm fine.. that pain will fade away soon.. " I said.. JunHyun sighed.. "ugh.. I don't like YooRa.." he said.. "that girl earlier?" I asked.. "ye.. she keeps on sticking herself on me.. T_T" he said.. without both of us knowing it was already 11:30 AM "we should take our lunch.. my treat.." he said.. "oh.. tnx.." I said..

--

Eventhough JunHyun is here.. everytime I think of Jinyoung I just get butterflies =_=.. I really can't forget him..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

"omo~ hyung.. you write well! what's your inspiration?" JungHwan asked, "my inspiration?... my..... my crush" I said.. "oh.... I'm interested! what's her name?" GongChan asked, "she's... SoYeon.." I said, "oooh.. SoYeon.. Why did you like her?" ShinWoo asked.. "yah.. is this an interview or something?" I said trying to laugh the topic off.. "hyung! please tell us!" GongChan insisted.. "it's a long story.." I said.. "jebal?" JungHwan begged..

"fine.. it started on summer.. at a restaurant I usually go to.. she always pass by there.. but at first I didn't really mind her.. until she entered the restaurant with her sister.. she was ordering cheap foods but her sister was picking expensive foods.. she looked at her wallet.. and forcefully took her money and bought the food her sister wants..

she didn't ate anything.. her sister was smiling at her.. and she also smiled back and pinched her cheeks as I read saying kyeopta.. I felt bad.. so I secretly told the woman at the cashier to buy a food for her.. and I paid for it.. then at the first day of school I saw her.. and I took the chance to ask her name... then I helped her search for her classroom... but I always acted that I don't know her name.. I was a coward.. and that's all!" I smiled at them..

"hyung~ that's so sweet!" JungHwan said

 

 

---

 

HOORAY FOR 1037 views! >.< thank you so much for reading my 2nd fanfic >.< I'll try my best to make it more interesting!! jeongmal gamsahabnida!!

 

note*

 

-  Banmal is informal speech, not necessarily rude, but familiar. Used only with those close to you, or younger, but when used between one adult to another, even if it’s older to younger, banmal may be seen as rude if sufficient familiarity has not been achieved.