Chapter 18: Linked Necklace

Twinkling Hearts 반짝 하트

JinYoung's POV

 

I arrived at the dorm and I told the members about twitter..

"Omo! I want to have one!" Sandeul exclaimed, "me too!.. but, hyung.. about SoYeon.. " Baro said,

"huh... oh.. I met her earlier.. she seemed really shocked.. I gave her the necklace.." I said, "ooh.. that's good.. let's make our twitter accounts now!" CNU hyung said,

..

We were on the net and signed up to twitter..

we were having a hard time picking for our usernames.. 

mine is @B1A4_JINYOUNG,

GongChan: @B1A4_GONGCHAN,

Sandeul: @SANDEUL920320,

CNU hyung: @B1A4_CNU, and

Baro: @BARO920905 

I'm the one who first updated our twitter.. I uploaded a picture we recieved earlier at the fanmeeting event..

 

----

SoYeon's POV

 

We arrived at my grandpa's home and I directly went to my room.. I saw my sister playing with her toy's but I just ignored her..

I immediately lied down on the bed.. and spaced out looking at the ceiling ..

"unnie.. can you help me open this?" my sister climbed up the bed and pulled my hands.. I was still spacing out.. 

"UNNIE!" she shouted at my ears.. ow.. I rubbed my ears and looked at her.. "bwo?" I asked, "can you open this?" she asked,

I took the box and opened it.. "here.." I said and she took the toy "gomawo unnie!" she said as she went down back to the floor..

 

aish.. oh! I remembered the necklace and I took my bag..

I searched for the necklace.. and took it..

I stared at it.. did Jinyoung really made this? or he asked someone make it?.. and.. why would he bother to make me one?.. he doesn't really need to give me one.. but, I felt happy that he gave me one.. I closely stared at the necklace and I saw a word J and S at both ends of the necklace.. I closed it and it forms a JS inside a heart.. ooooohh.. wow.. JS?... Jang Soyeon? wow, this is nicely made.. I placed it inside my wallet.. I don't want to wear it when I sleep..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

The necklace I gave her was different to the one she gave me.. I placed our initials at both ends of the necklace.. J - Jinyoung and S - Soyeon.. I didn't mind if she'll notice that I like her.. because I know she'll think it was Jang Soyeon.. =D

I closed my laptop after I tweeted and went to sleep..

 

Morning

 

I woke up but the bed is still wanting me.. I tried to sleep for a while waiting for the ohers to finish washing up.. 

after a while, I woke up and I immediately went to the bathroom.. 

After I that I changed my clothes.. and I saw the necklace SoYeon gave me on our graduation day.. I can't wear it since we are going to have our live performance today.. but.. I don't think anyone will notice that it was given from a girl.. since my name is written on it.. not a girl's name. So I did wear it..

after I changed I got out from the room and I saw Sandeul walking towards me "hyung, the van is here.." he said, "oh.. that's.." he saw the necklace.. "yeah.. it is" I said.

 

SoYeon's POV

 

it was already morning.. since I wasn't able to unpack my stuffs yesterday, I took the time to unpack my staffs..

I took my baggage and opened it.. as I was unpacking my clothes.. I saw my diary.. I took it and reread them.. pfft.. I really sounded stupid.. hm.. what if I'll still write some..

my last update was when I was in 1st year of college:

"I still miss him" .. I should write..

"I met him again.. he gave me a necklace.. and I saw my name and initials on it.. do you think I crossed his mind when he was still on his trainee days? I also found out that he was a celebrity already.." I stopped writing and closed it.. I placed it on my other bag and continued unpacking my stuffs..

....

I was changing my clothes.. I took my bag and placed it around my arms.. I planning to go to b1a4's performnce..

"harabeoji!!" I heard a loud shout outside my room.. I got scared. . thinking something bad happened.. I slowly opened the door.. and T____T a girl entered grandpa's house.. I think she's grandpa's neighbor..

"harabeoji~ I brought fruits! guess what? I'm going to music bank today~ I'm going to watch my favorite girl group!" she said and leaned closer to grandpa.. "who is this girl?" I whispered.. oh? music bank? 

"eomma! appa! can I go with her?" I aked as I went near the girl, "Can I go with you?" I asked, "oh, sure.. since she's from Seoul.. I think you'll be fine.." mom said, "huh?.... sure! a friend! I always wanted one!" she said as she grabbed my hand "Let's go!" 

--

we arrived at the music bank.. and picked a seat.. I watched some of the celeberities perform... >.< A lot of celebrities performed.. I think I'm gonna die after seeing a lot of celebrities.. when finally... B1A4 came in..

I was so focused on Jinyoung... he looks so bright.. and he looks more handsome with his new hair.. my new friend, HyoYoung, was a GongChan biased.. she kept on shouting his name..

B1A4 left the stage after.. "SoYeon-ah, I'll be back! let's just meet outside! here's my number if you get lost" HyoYoung said as she gave me her cellphone number.. then she left..

>.< this is my chance! I want to go to see Jinyoung..

I went outside and I saw B1A4 fans.. I tried to follow them.. B1A4 entered a door..I didn't see Jinyoung with them...

the guards were stopping the fans from getting any closer.. I wasn't able to move right and left the crowd.. suddenly a woman placed something on my neck,

"Here, wear this! I've been searching for you! hurry up go inside!" she said as she pushed me in the door.. O_O! wow.. that was a great luck.. I went in with shock.. I saw them walking and laughing.. I followed them and reached their backs.. I held Sandeul's back with my palm.. he looked back and looked shock..

"oh.. fan?" he said, "what are you doing here?-- huh? you're a staff?" Baro saw my tag.. "a..ani.. it was an accident.. I mean.." I felt embarassed.. I can talk straight..

"umm.. w...where's J..Jinyoung?" I asked, "oh.. He left.. but he'll be back.. I don't know where he went.." CNU said, "(gasp) Hyung! thats--- (whispers to Sandeul)" GongChan said, "oh! yes of course! just wait here I think he'll be back..." Sandeul said as he lead me to a seat.. O_o? do they know me?.. "oh.. kamsahabnida...." I said and bowed to them.. they also bowed back.. then they left..

I waited... and waited... (gasp) HyoYoung!! she must be waiting for me! oh no! I texted her.. 

"HyoYoung-ssi.. I got into something.. can you wait for a while?" then I clicked send.. after a while I recieved her reply.. "phew~ you texted me.. sure I'll wait.. just don't get too long" she replied,

I waited.. when finally.. b1a4 came in.. they were laughing.... I stood up and bowed.. "oh.. annyeonghaseyo.." they said.. Jinyoung looked shock..

"ahem.. ahem.." Sandeul said as she pushed some of the members out.. Jinyoung stayed in the room.. "SoYeon?.. what are you doing here?" he asked, "um... I know it's bothersome but..," I stuttered..

why can't I speak comfortably to him? my heart just kept on beating too fast.. "I'm sorry to disturb you but.. I just want to.." I said.. how do I say this?.. O_O! he's wearing the necklace.. I took my wallet.. I want to wear the necklace.. I took the necklace from my wallet..

"oh! that's.." he said, "..ne.. thank you so much for giving me this.." I said.., he took the necklace from my hand and went to my back, O_O!.. suddenly I saw arms around my neck.. O_O.. he placed the necklace on my neck.. I felt so happy.. nervous.. crazy.. I removed my hair from my back.. when he finally placed the necklace.. he took my hair and brushed it down.. >.< I looked at him.., we were less than 5 inches away.. "g..gomawo.. cheongmal kamsahabnida.." I said.., I looked down.. then he ruined the awkward mood.., he stepped backward..

"oh! yeah! I remembered!.. umm.. can I ask your number?" JInyoung asked, O_O! "m.m..my number??" I looked at him with shock.. he rubbed his neck shyly "yeah.., do you mind?" he asked.. "ah.. I do.. don't mind at all.." I said as I took my phone from my bag..

we exchanged numbers... >.< is this really happening? my crush.. a celebrity.. asked my cellphone number..

after we exchanged numbers, "so.. what were you about to say a while ago?.." he asked, "huh?.... oh!.. about that.., umm.. I..--" RING RING* my phone rung.. "yeobeoseyo?" I said,

"Soyeon-ah! are you almost done?" HyoYoung..

"Oh! ne! I'm almost done! I'm coming!" I said then she hung up..

"so?" he asked..

"I'll tell you next time.. mianhe.." I said and bowed then I left..

 

--

"what took you so long?" HyoYoung said.. "Nothing.. let's go?" I said, "yeah.."