Chapter 19: confession???

Twinkling Hearts 반짝 하트

SoYeon's POV

 

I arrived at home, so happy.. my smile just won't leave my face.. I opened the door when I heard a really loud thud and shout.. 

"AAAPPA!!!!" my father shouted.. my breathing almost closed.. what happen to grandpa?.. I run to his room and I saw him on the floor..

"Eomma?! what happened?" I asked,

"he fainted! call the ambulance! HURRY!" mom ordered, I directly took the phone and called the ambulance..,

The ambulance came so fast.. they took grandpa.. we followed them until to the hospital. I texted everything to HyoRi

We arrived at the hospital and the doctor asked what happened, my mom explained everything and my grandpa was asked to undergo surgery.. my dad was crying and my mom patted my dad's back.. I can't believe this is happening.. my grandpa.. lord.. please don't let him leave this world yet.. suddenly tears came into my eyes.. 

I walked outside the hospital.. I can't think right.. 

Somebody got out from a car and ran towards me..

"Jinyoung?" I whispered to myself as I brushed my tears away, trying to get a clearer view.. "SoYeon-ah!" it was JunHyun.. how did he?.. why is he here in Seoul?.. he removed my hands from my face and wiped my tears..

"JunHyun-ah..." I said sounded about to cry.. I hugged him.. I just want a shoulder to cry on.. "It's going to be fine.." he brushed my hair from the back while hugging me.. it caused me to cry more..

 

JinYoung's POV

 

I'm staring at my phone while sitting down.. should I call her or not?.. should I send her a message or not?..

"aish.. what if I'll just disturb her?.." I said to myself and stood up.. 

"Hyung? are you alright?" GongChan asked,

"yeah.... should I call her?" I asked,

"pfft.. you can.. nobody's stopping you.." Sandeul said,

"what if I'll disturb her?" I said, "I think she would be happy if you called" Baro said,

".. well.. fine.. I'll call her.." 

So I called her.. I clicked call on my phone.. ring... ring..

"y..Yeobeoseyo?" eep.. it's her.. but she sounded like she's crying..

"SoYeon-ah? are you ok?" I asked,

"I..I think... J..Jinyoung-o..oppa.. my grandpa fainted and he is undergoing a surgery..." she said as she bursted to tears..

"BWO?!.." I said.. shocked.. O_O.. it really would be hard for her... she just continued crying..

"SoYeon-ah.. don't worry.. it would  be fine.. just hope that he'll be ok.." I said.. hoping I could make her feel better..

"ne.. kamsahabnida.." she said.. "annyeong.." I said and I hung up..

"what happened?" CNU asked,

"he's grandfather fainted.. and he needs to undergo a surgery.." I explained.. and all of them looked shock..

"I just hope I can go with her.. I want to make her feel more comfortable.. sadly.., I can't since.. we are already celebrities.." I said..,

"hyung.. why don't you do a disguise.. I think it will be fine.. since we are not too famous.. just wear something casual.." Sandeul suggested..

"what disguise? what do you mean wear something casual?" our manager entered our dorm.. 

"manager.., please let Jinyoung go to the hospital.." Gongchan said,

"no way! that's impossible.." 

"please.. don't ruin his love life (chuckle)" CNU said,

"I don't think it would be that easy..." manager said..,

 

SoYeon's POV

 

JunHyun introduced himself to my parents..

"thank you for having sympathy.." my dad said..

"no problem sir.." JunHyun said, 

my tears already stopped.. thanks to JunHyun.. me, JunHyun and my parents were waiting for the surgery to finish..,

sudednly the operating room door opened, my father quickly went near to the doctor..,

"docotor.. how's my father?" he asked nervously..,

"he's fine.., he just need to have a rest for a while.. but he needs to stay here in the hospital.." the doctor explained.. we all sighed a relief.., 

We went to my grandfather's room in the hospital..

he was asleep.., he has a lot of wires on him.. I can't bear seeing it so I left the room.. I ran.. and I hit somebody..

"joesonghabnida" I said and bowed.., but the stranger grabbed my wrist.. I looked back and I don't know this person at all... I looked at the stranger with shock..

"yah.. let me go.." I said, "shhh.. SoYeon-ah.. this is.. (whispers)" I looked  at him closely "(gasp) w..why are you here?" I asked, he removed his glasses..

"F...For you of course..I..I mean... I got worried.." he said,

"but.. Jinyoung.. you're... you're a celebrity.. you might get caught.." I said,

"ani.. I made sure nobody saw or recognize me.." he explained, he grabbed my hand and we entered  grandpa's room..

We entered the room and JInyoung removed his disguise.. "phew~" he said,

"SoYeon-ah?.. who is he?--(gasp) that's Jin!" JunHyun said,

"o.O? Jin?" Jinyoung confusely asked,

"A.. ani! don't mind him.. hehehe" I almost got caught phew~... my father saw Jinyoung

"This guy is familiar... who is he?" dad asked, 

"my.. my classmate in high school.. Jinyoung" I said, 

"oh! yes! I remember you!" dad said,

"2 oppas!" my little sister suddenly uttered, Jinyoung and JunHyun stared at each other..

"ahem.. ahem.. dad.. how's grandpa..?" I asked

"He's doing fine.. he'll wake up soon.." dad said, 

It was already 9:00 PM and we haven't eaten dinner yet.., "eomma.. I'll buy some dinner" I said as I took some money from mom's bag.. "wait, I'll go with you.. you might get lost." my mom said as she grabbed my hand.. 

"WAIT! I..I'll go instead!" Jinyoung said.. "since I lived here in Seoul for years already.." he added,

"oh.. ok.." mom said as she let go of my hand.., JunHyun looked disappointed..

"wait.., J..Jinyoung.. s..somebody might recognize you.." I said..,

"It'll be alright.. I.. I'm not super famous yet.." he said,,

so we went to buy dinner together.. I felt bad for JunHyun.. 

We went into a store and picked some foods.. when we finally picked some foods we went to the cashier..

"omo.. just got married?" the old lady at the cashier said,

"huh! ANI! we're not.." we both shouted, o.O? didn't she recognize Jinyoung?.. oh.. she's already old.. I don't think she's interested in kpop..

"oh.. so you're not.. dating? engage?" O_O! why is this lady talking randomly..

"ahjumma.. we are just friends.." I explained..,

"hmm.. ok.. you 2 look good together.."  T___T this making feel so so so awkward.. I slowly looked at Jinyoung.. he was smirking.. how can he smirk in such a situation =__=.. I felt so shy.. 

we took the plastic bags and left the store..

"So.. we look good together huh?.." Jinyoung said, O_O! why is he bringing that up again.. =__= it's making me feel uneasy.. "..what... what are you talking about...." I said.., he placed his hands on his pocket..

"Nothing.., just recalled what the lady said.., don't you think it was a compliment?" he asked,

"uh.. erm.. maybe?.. >.<" my cheeks are feeling red.. it's been years since I felt something like this..

"SoYeon-ah.. I've been wanting to ask you this.." he said,

"w.. what do you want to ask?.." I said.., he stopped walking and looked at me.. argh.. this is making me 100% nervous..

"Do you like me?.." he asked.., O_O!.. "why.. why are you asking me that?.. I mean.. so sudden.." I said.., 

"I'm just curious.." he said and we continued to walk... "I do.." I whispered to myself..

"what was that?" he asked, "huh?.. n..nothing..!" I said.. eeep he almost heard it.. 

"you didn't answer my question yet.." he said,.. "well... why would I not like you?" I said.., 

"So you like me?" he asked and stopped walking so did I, "y..you can say so.." I said trying not to be obvious..

"I like you too.." O_O!.. did he just say he likes me back?..

"bwo?"..I said and looked at him.. "I like you too.." >.< so I heard it right.., I cupped my hands on my cheeks.. Is this happening?..

"but..," he added.., "I hope you didn't like me just because I became a celebrity.." he said.., why is he so comfortable?.. well.. of course why would he hate me?..

"a..ani.. I liked you since high school--" I said and covered my mouth.. why did I say that?!!! "bwo?.. since high school?" he asked,

"N.. nothing! let's go!" I said and ran inside the hospital..,

 

-------------

please comment and subscribe!