Chapter 11

Twinkling Hearts 반짝 하트

Nobody's POV

 

morning

 

the moment SoYeon woke up she immediately remembered Jinyoung.. she sighed and stood up.. she went downstairs and greeted her parents. She ate breakfast.. she brushed her teeth and watched TV.. "this is so boring.. I want to go to school.." she thought.. high school is really over... she sighed... suddenly a preview of a drama was on.

 

"Oppa! don't leave me!" the girl shouted hugging the guy from the back. The guy harshly removed the girl's hand and ran.. he was crying.. "OPPA!!" the girl shouted..

 

SoYeon looked at the TV with shock.. she felt awkward and turned the TV off. She texted HyoRi.. "HyoRi~ it's so boring~" after a while HyoRi replied, "haha! You BET! it's so fun! I'm playing video games with JinHo! kwahaha I beated him! kwahhahaha" SoYeon's expression turned flat as she read HyoRi's message.. she sighed and thought "I wonder if it's fine to visit Jinyoung?.." SoYeon immediately took a bath and changed her clothes.. she rode a bus to the.. apartment-look-a-like-building xD 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlhQ18_Y1u4 #play please xD

As the bus was driving to that place.. SoYeon didn't notice a van passed by.. which was a van Jinyoung was riding to the airport.. 

 

"Jinyoung-ah, are you sure you didn't forgot anything?" GyuMin asked, "ne, I didn't.." Jingyoung replied but he thought.. I forgot SoYeon.. "Omo.. why so moody?" GyuMin looked at Jinyoung.. "huh?.. I'm not..." Jinyoung said as his voice faded away.. "hmm.. it's that girl SoYeon right?" she said, Jinyoung looked at GyuMin with shock "HUH?!.. a..ani! I'm completely over her!" he said.. and yes he lied.. GyuMin just chuckled on Jinyoung's expression and thought "sigh*.. puppy love.."

 

SoYeon's POV

 

I arrived at Jinyoung's-- o.O?.. this is a renting room place?.. hmm.. I wonder why Jinyoung always visit this place.. I went near to the reception and asked the lady..

"umm.. do you have any records of Jung Jinyoung renting here?" I asked,

"Oh! Jinyoung! he always visit here he even has discount already.." the lady said,

"oh.. can I ask if what room he usually goes at?" I asked,

"he's usually at room 208 and it's a music room... but.. he's not here today.. I heard his leaving to Seoul today" the lady said,

"BWO?!" I shouted, "wh.. why? I mean.. BWO?! Seoul?!" I was so shock..

 

"n..ne.. I don't really know the reason.. umm.. miss.. are you his girlfriend? Cousin? or something" she asked.. "huh.. no.. we are just.." suddenly something struck my mind..

"um, Miss when did he left?" I asked her eagerly.. "I think 20 minutes ago?" she said.. "hmm.. 20 minutes.. I think I can still reach him.." I whispered to myself.. "thank you miss!" I said and left the building. I took a taxi and went to the airport..

"Ahjussi! pelase hurry up~" I convinced the axi driver.. "I'll pay you double!" I said.. then the taxi driver directly speed up..

I arrived at the airport.. wow.. this ahjussi is fast, it only took 8 minutes to get here.. I paid the driver and ran inside the airport.. I ran around the airport and looked for Jinyoung hoping that he hasn't left yet.. I was panting so hard. Finally I saw him, he was holding his passport. I ran to his direction, suddenly a guard stopped me

"excuse me miss.. you can't enter here.." he said. arrgh.. "Please let me in! I won't ride the plane I just need to see someone so badly!" I begged..

"I'm really sorry miss but rules are rules.." he said.. argh this guard is so stubborn.. I got a strategy and went in fast.. "OH! MISS! STOP! STOP!" the guard shouted as he blowed his whistle..

I just ran and ran I ignored all the people around me.. I saw Jinyoung, he was far but I still ran.. "Jinyoung!!!" I shouted, "MISS!! EXCUSE ME MISS!! STOP!!" great.. two guards are chasing me.. I almost entered a sliding a door.. but the moment I stepped near the door the two guards grabbed both of my arms. I gasped.. "huh.. NOO!! LET GO OF ME!! ANDWAE!!" I shouted and kicked my feet but it was useless.. I sighed.. I losed hope and cried.. I suddenly uttered something.. "sir.. have you ever been inlove?..." I asked with the tone of my voice of loosing hope.. the 2 guards suddenly let go of me.. I was shocked and bowed to them. "JEONGMAL GAMSAHABNIDA!!" I shouted to them and ran to Jinyoung again.. 

almost there.. I just continued running.. Jinyoung is almost the entrance to the plane.. "ANDWAE!!! JINYOUNG!!!!! OPPA!!" I shouted..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I was holding my passport.. but I was still thinking of SoYeon.. me and GyuMin just continued walking to the entrance to the plane.. I heard someone shouting but I didn't mind it.. I just continued to walk.. I entered the entrance to the plane..

O_O.. "Jinyoung!oppa!...." I heard a voice.. as the door closed.. I stopped walking and looked back even though the door was closed.. "Jinyoung what's wrong?" GyuMin asked,

"I..I think I heard someone shouting my name.. with an oppa.." I said, "hmm?.. are you sure? I didn't heard anything.. oh.. you kiddo you really are going to miss the SoYeon girl.. don't worry you'll meet her soon.." GyuMin said.. "yeah.. maybe your right.." I said and entered the plane..

 

SoYeon's POV

 

that's it.. he left already.. my tears flooded my face.. and my whole body freezed and I sat down on the floor.. all the people was looking at me.. I didn't care.. 

I slowly stood up and looked at the large window at the airport.. watching the plane leave.. I held the window and thought.. "annyeong... Jinyoung.." when the plane started to flew.. my tears fall again.. and I sobbed... sobbed..

---

---

---

I went outside the airport.. I wanna die.. I called HyoRi about what happened..  

"WHAT?!!! HE WENT WHERE??!! SoYeon-ah... I'm sorry for what happened.. anyways.. about what you said what happened at the airport.. that sounded like a drama.." she said,

that struck me O_O.. I remembered the drama I was watching.. O_O..

"yeah... that was weird.." my eyes felt tired.. my eyebags were heavy..

"SoYeon-ah.." HyoRi said with her sympathy voice..

"ne.. I'm fine.. I think that was really meant to happen.." I said..

"are you sure you're fine?" she asked,

"ne.." I said.. "annyeong." HyoRi said.. and I hung up the phone..

sigh.. what a day.. 

 

 

... the (?) starts here.. xD