Chapter 10: Last meeting..(?)

Twinkling Hearts 반짝 하트

I woke up in the morning.. the sunlight was flooding my room.. my sight was in blur.. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and I remembered what happened last night.. I smirked then I smiled.. I giggled and turned to a laugh.... I took my pillow and placed it on my face. "KYAAAAAAAA~!" I shouted on my pillow and waggled my body.. sigh.. I wasn't dreaming right?.. I can't believe that happened to me.. 

..

in the past 3 weeks.. we didn't have any classes since our final exams were over.. all we did was practicing for our graduation ceremony..

 

-----------------------------

Graduation day..

-----------------------------

 

Our valedictorian was having his speech.. everyone was in their graduation gown. Wow.. I'm officially graduating from high school.. I can still remember the day I graduated from kindergarten >.< this is such a memorable moment.. 

Some of the mothers teared up as our names were called.. receiving our diploma, My mom was one of them.

the graduation cermony ended..

All of us went near to our parents/guardians and hugged them.. I went near to my mom.. "Eomma~ Appa~" I said with my baby voice.. "g..gomawoyo~" I added, "SoYeon-ah me and your father is so proud of you!" my mother said as she rubbed her eyes to remove her tears.. I looked around and I saw Jinyoung with his mom.. her mom was cupping her hands on Jinyoung's face.. aww.. O_O! what the.. why is that girl with them T__T.. so his mom knows he has a girlfriend =__=.. hayzz.. I completely don't have a chance on him anymore.. we have graduated already so.. will go to our own direction.. I can't just keep following him.. I need to grow up.. "SoYeon?" my mom said as she looked at my face.. I was spacing out at Jinyoung.. my mom looked at what I was staring at.. "Omo~ you like that guy do you?" my mom said, "huh?... oh!.. a..ani... I'm over him.." [no I'm not..] I said.. "come on let's celebrate!" my dad said, "Eomma.. appa.. can I stay here for a while?.. I'm going to miss my school.." I said, " oh.. sure. We'll wait at home!" my mom said, "ne.. annyeong" I said.. my mom kissed my forehead and left..

I stared at Jinyoung again.. I can't take my eyes off him.. "SoYeon!!" I heard a shout from the back.. I didn't mind it. "oi! SoYeon!" I looked back.. it was JinHo.. "oh.. JinHo.. chukahae~" I said.. "hmm.. you don't look good.." JinHo said as he touched my shoulders and shrugged it.. "♬YeonYeon-ssi is sad~ JinJin will help YeonYeon happy!♬" JinHo sang the song he always sing to me when I fall when I was a kid.. I looked at him with shock.. how can he still remember that? "..o..oppa~" I hugged him.. and said.. "Gomawo.." I said..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

My mom is so happy for me.. she was cupping her hands on my face.. when she let me go I peeked at SoYeon for a second.. O_O.. she was looking at me.. I took a peek again.. her parents were leaving and she looked at me again.. I got startled and looked at my mom and smiled.. "Eomma.. I'll stay here for a little while.. " I said, "Oh.. ok.. take your time.. I'll be waiting at our house.." she said.. I just nodded then she left..

I decided to confess to SoYeon today.. I looked at her and with shock she was hugging JinHo.. my whole world stopped.. I feel REALLY rejected.. my heart broke.. she really didn't liked me.. my eyes suddenly was covered with tears.. but I wiped them off..

-SoYeon let go of JinHo.. the more you get close to him.. the more my heart melts..- suddenly SoYeon came running to me.. I completely wiped my tears off and looked at her like I didn't care at all.. "oh, SoYeon" I said.. fakely.. "umm.. .. J..Jinyoung-ssi--" she said but I covered and said, "c..c..call me oppa.." she loooked at me with shock.. her eyes widened... I removed my hands as I held my neck with embarassment.. "a..are you s..serious?.." she stuttered.. ".. n..ne.." I said as I looked down.. "J..J..J" she was having a hard time saying it.. "J..J......J........Jin.. Jinyoung-oppa.." >.< oh my gosh that was the cutest 3 seconds of my life! "o..oppa.. go..gomawo..." she said as she lend me something.. it was a necklace and my name was written on it.. she took my hand.. her hands feels cold.. she was trembling.. she placed it on my palm.. I looked at her with shock.. "..SoYeon-ah... gamsahabnida.." I said.. what is she thanking me for? suddenly she hugged me.. so tight.. I felt shock! my heart felt re-energized by her electricity.. I heard her sniff.. I brushed her hair slowly, feeling so shy.. she let go and left.. S..SoYeon.. you made a best memory in my life.. annyeong.. SoYeon

 

SoYeon's POV

 

I hugged him! >.< and I finally gaved the bracelet I was working on everynight [Author: I'm sorry I forgot to write it on the past chapters xD] I'm going to miss Jinyoung a lot, he made my last year of high school fun, interesting and memorable.. but I can't believe this is goodbye.. annyeong JinYoung.. oppa..

I arrived at home and my family was waiting in there and WOW there were a lot of food served.. my little sister cutely said "unnieee~ chu.. chukahaeyo!" aww.. I pinched her cheeks and said "gomawo~ dongsaeng~" I said..

after our celebration ended.. I went up to my room and changed to my pajamas.. I lied on my bed and my tears started to fall slowly.. mixed happiness & sadness.. sigh*.. I didn't even get his cellphone number..

 

NOBODY's POV

 

Jinyoung was holding his guitar and randomly played some notes.. "ugh.." Jinyoung moaned, "I can't think right.." he thought.. "I should've got her phone number.. I really want to call her" he said to himself.. 

on the other hand, SoYeon, she was scanning her cellphone and looked at the stolen pictures of Jinyoung.. [lol.. another unwritten habit of SoYeon xD]

SoYeon and Jinyoung sighed simultaneously without them knowing, "Jinyoung... Jinyoung.." she whipered.. "..oppa.." she added, "SoYeon... SoYeon" Jinyoung whispered..."sarang..hae.." they said simulataneously..

 

JinYoung's POV

I'm sure that will be the last time I will see SoYeon.. since I'll be leaving to Seoul tomorrow.. I stood up and packed my things.. I packed almost everything in my room.. except for my bed of course.. I lied down and tried to sleep..

 

SoYeon's POV

I can't believe I'll be a college student after 2 months.. sigh* I hope I can see Jinyoung again..