Chapter 7

Twinkling Hearts 반짝 하트

Jinyoung's POV

 

... I made SoYeon mad.. >.<... I feel so sorry.. but she said it was fine.. so it'll be ok...

 

NEXT DAY

 

I went to my classroom. SoYeon hasn't arrived yet.. thet's weird.. she's usually early.. 

I just waited for classes to start.. 

 

 

It was almost time for classes to start but SoYeon haven't arrived yet.. then finally, she arrived.. 

"phew~.." she said as she went to her seat..  I wonder what happened.. why was she late?..

I talked to my friends while she was wiping her sweat out of her face.. she really must've ran really fast.. "Jinyoung!" Somebody called me from the back.. it was HyoRi.. O.O.. "wae?" I asked her..  "Can I ask you something?" she said, "sure.." I replied,

"umm... What do you think of SoYeon?" O_O.. why is she asking me about her.. "well... she's fine. Why?" I said.. trying to act.. "oh....... nothing really... just asking.." O_O.. I almost got caught.. >.<... I just faked like I didn't care about her question and continued to talk to my friends..

Class started..

We took out our notebooks.. and copied the notes on the board.. I looked at SoYeon.. pfft~... why is she so sleepy early in the morning?.. She tried to copy the notes.. 

I'm almost finished copying the notes... I checked on her again.. O_O! she haven't finished even half of it! =__= what's wrong with her?.. the moment our teacher finished writting the notes.. SoYeon closed her notebook.. she stopped copying.. 

I was about to ask her what's wrong but DongMin went near her.. I overheard their conversation since my seat is already close to hers.. 

"SoYeon-ssi!" DongMin poked Soyeon.. "huh..?.. oh.. what?" SoYeon said as her bangs covered her face.. =__=

"Are you ok? You seem sleepy.." DongMin said, T_T I was suppose to say that.. "n..ne! I'm fine.. I just feel tired.." she said as she yawned.. then she dropped her pen.. and she collapsed.. O_O! "SoYeon!!" DongMin screamed, I went near her and told DongMin to call then nurse.. I tried to wake her up.. ...... she slowly opened her eyes.. and pointed at me.. "y...you... ba...(bo...)" then she collapsed again.. the nurse arrived bringing the stretcher bed.. I carried her and placed her on the stretcher bed.. 

The teacher told me to assist the nurse.. "Everyone sit down! let Mr. Jung handle her.." she announced, "But seonsaengnim! she's my bestfriend!" HyoRi shouted, "ok, fine.. go" our teacher said.. 

We brought SoYeon to the clinic..  the nurse said.. she seem to slept late last night and drunk a medicine that can cause drowsiness.. "O_O! why did she drink a medicine?" HyoRi asked, "I think she had a fever last night.." the nurse said.. suddenly, SoYeon moaned.. "mn....nnn" she slowly opened her eyes.. "oh Ms. SoYeon.. what time did you sleep last night?" the nurse asked, ".oh... 4:00 AM.." O_O! say what! 4!? I mean she slept for like less than 2 hours! "Why did you sleep late?!" HyoRi asked, "I.. can't sleep... plus I got fever.. my headaches a lot.. I think it was because I was having a cold.." 

"Don't worry she only has a slight fever.. she'll be well by lunch.. and as for you Ms. SoYeon go to sleep and get your energy up" The nurse said.. then Me and HyoRi left the Clinic..

 

...

 

Lunch came.. at last! as soon as the bell rung I went outside room and ran to the clinic "excuse me... how's SoYeon-ssi?" I asked the nurse.. "oh, she's still asleep.." the nurse replied.. then I sat down on the chair and waited for her to wake up.. "Are you her boyfriend?" the nurse asked, "A..aniyo! were not.." I said.. >.<.. "You can check on her.." the nurse said.. "You seem really worried.." she added.. "oh... gomawo.." I said as I went near SoYeon's bed.. 

I sat beside the bed.. I watched her sleep.. I removed her bangs from her face.. but she suddenly moved.. I stood up and pretended I was looking out the window.. "hmmm?.. JinYoung-ssi!!" she screamed.. "oh.. your awake.." I said, "Did you just saw me sleep?!" She shouted, "Well.. of course.. since I'm here.." I said, "oh..." She stood up and she wore her shoes.. I called the nurse.. then she held SoYeon's forehead.. "Her fever's gone..." The nurse said, SoYeon bowed to the nurse and said thank you then she immediately left.. she's mad at me again... "sigh*... one-sided love?" the nurse said, "O_O! w...wha.." I stuttered but the nurse just laughed.. >.< I blushed... 

My phone rang.. "hello?"

"Jinyoung we will go to Seoul tomorrow.." 

"oh,.. ok.." I said.. then I hang up.. 

I sighed.. this year is my last year in this school.. since we are graduating.. I'm working on being a trainee of being a singer at Seoul... I'll leave Choong-book Choong-ju.. and SoYeon..

 

SoYeon's POV

 

I left the nurse office directly >.< I don't want to have another conversation with Jinyoung.. >.< he saw me sleep..

 

.

......

...

Half of the school year has passed..... >.< I can't believe we will be leaving high school life already.. I wonder what Jinyoung's career be.. asjfnsvjk T___T I don't want to care... >.<...

 

........

 

our seat plans have changed... as well as our lifestyles.. there's a lot of preparation to do.. for graduation and for our college..

it was a Saturday..... I decided to take..  dermatology.. for college =D since I love working about hairs xD... I love to sing but.. naaa~ I'm not confident with myself =D.. 

I was going home today.. =D I took the bus and Jinyoung was there.. he called me but I said I'll sit on the other seat.. but he insisted.. I agreed.. since it will be our last ride together in high school =D.. I still have feelings for him but I'm trying to take them away.. "SoYeon-ssi.. c...c...can you lean on my shoulder?" O_O! what is he thinking!? "huh?....w..w... why?' =__= my habit of stuttering is back again.. "please... just.... just now... for the really last time?" he said.. O_O.. "but.." I  blushed.. his voice really sounded sincere.. does he like-- aldfvndjf noo~! stop thinking that! "......o...k....f...f.. fine" I said as I awkwardly leaned my head on his shoulder...

 

JinYoung's POV

 

I took the guts to ask SoYeon to lean on my shoulders... since it would be the really last time I could be able to have a bus ride with her.. I'm leaving to Seoul while she's staying here... when she finally leaned his head to my shoulder... I wanted to confess to her.. Annyeong.. SoYeon.. and... saranghaeyo... I thought to myself.. I slightly looked at her... she was closing her eyes.. I want to caress her face.. I really want to confess to her.. "SoYeon-ah... I--" the bus stopped and she needs to leave already.. she waved at me.. "Annyeong~" she said.. I waved back at her..

 

SoYeon's POV

>.< I felt his warm shoulders.. I feel like I want to confess right now.. I slowly closed my eyes as I cherished our last moment.. he's so warm.. I want to hug him.. .. >.< I won't hold back my feelings right now.. since we are almost graduating.. Jinyoung saranghaeyo.. I thought to myself.. suddenly he said.. "SoYeon-ah.. I---" but the bus I stopped.. I already arrived at my destination.. I waved at him.. "annyeong~" I said.. trying to be carefree.. he waved back at me..

I arrived at home.. and it feels like it was small reunion..