Twenty Two

The Letters from That Boy

twenty two;


Dickhae: dude did you watch that guy singing in The Voice?? I’d totally //his// voice.

Hyuk-wit: ....hey babe?

Dickhae: what

Hyuk-wit: stop texting me when I’m in the bath thank you very much

Dickhae: lol awkward haha

Dickhae: want me to give you a hand? *wink wink*

Hyuk-wit: lmfao I see what u did there. Now go away I’m gonna .

 

=

 

Sometimes, and especially three weeks after having officially started dating Hyukjae, Donghae really wishes that he had some incredible superpowers, like teleportation or something. You know, so he can just pop up at his boyfriend’s house and get to serious business together (a.k.a. his brains out for the whole ing week). Because really, the mental image of Hyukjae and probably his pleasure is just way too tempting to pass up.

 

God,” he whines under his breath, as he keeps wondering what Hyukjae looks like when he touches himself.

 

Feeling his crotch hardening and snugly pressing against the soft fabric of his sweatpants, he sighs lowly and flops back down in his bed. Chewing on his lower lip, he sneaks his hand inside his trousers and gasps a little when cool fingers curl around his burning hot . A contented purr leaves his lips as he slowly starts jerking himself off, and feels languid sparkles of pleasure rushing down his back and wonderfully settling at the pit of his stomach. Exhaling shakily, he starts pumping his hard shaft faster and faster, until he’s breathless and panting, and his hips are trying to the tight ring his fingers are forming as hard as they can. All he can think of is the image of Hyukjae doing exactly the same in his own bedroom, loudly his name as he comes hard.

Throwing his head back when an impatient urge to release settles in his balls, he bites on his lower lip and cups them with his hand. He rolls them between his fingers and whimpers under his breath, shuddering when abrupt shockwaves of pleasure burst at the pit of his stomach and go to clench hard at his heart.

He’s absolutely sure that Hyukjae has sent this particular text message only to , but he can’t help but wish hard that he was there with him, ready and willing to finish him off – with his mouth, preferably.

 

And as he comes hard and long on his chest, Donghae has to worry if dating such a tease like Hyukjae is actually a good idea.

 

=

 

Hey, what’s up?” Sungmin casually greets over the phone after Donghae accepts the call.

 

“I’m ,” is the grumbled answer he gives him.

 

“…anything else that doesn’t involve your ?

 

“I’m and I think Hyukjae’s doing it on purpose.”

 

A short pause falls between the two of them, before the tonality suddenly rings at the other end of the line and tells him that his best friend has ended the call.

 

“…Sungmin?”

 

=

 

Hey baby~

Got a pick-up line for you!

 

So are you a motorcycle?

Because I’d totally ride you anytime 8D *wink wink*

 

Lmfao I love this one haha. Anyways, what’s up? I’m too lazy to write you a full-length letter and I’d rather text you instead of wasting ink to post things I could tell you face to face, but oh well. Plus, I’m supposed to be studying for that stupid English exam I have tomorrow orz

By the way, coach said you can come back to the soccer team! Ain’t that effing great?? We’re so going to win the cup this year, I tell yah. So next practice is on Tuesday after school. Let’s go together and then grab some ice-cream or something (though we’d probably get scolded if coach learns about it).

 

- Wondering-what-the-hell-is-preterit-about-boyfriend-H

 

=

 

 

To be honest, Donghae thinks that these past three weeks he has spent as Hyukjae’s boyfriend have been nothing short of wonderful. Although they still have the urge to bicker all the time like no one else in the world, the fact that he has the privilege to kiss these plump, delicious lips and be hugged by this warm, strong embrace makes him believe that he’s probably one of the luckiest guy alive.

And he’s very, very glad to realize that Hyukaje seems to share the exact same sentiments, judging by the way he doesn’t want to let of his waist and is lovingly pressing soft kisses on his temple.

Except they’re in the middle of the high school’s library, that half the students are staring at them, and that Donghae is supposed to be working on a History paper right now.

 

“Hyukjae,” he hisses, as he feels a strong chest pressing against his back. “Keep your hands to yourself.”

 

“Don’t mind me,” the redhead casually mumbles and nuzzles his nose into the sensitive skin of his neck, prompting him to sigh in contentment. “Just do whatever you need to do.”

 

“I need to work,” Donghae retorts. “And you’re definitely not helping. Go bother someone else!”

 

A whine is his answer, before he feels Hyukaje straighten up behind him. “Fine,” he pouts a little and reluctantly lets go. “You’re no fun, do you know that.”

 

“I’ll see you later, and then you can cuddle with me as much as you want,” he rolls his eyes, but can’t hide the small grin that tugs at his lip.

 

“Hmm, then ok,” the redhead chirps with a bright smile.

 

Satisfied, Donghae turns around and reaches a hand to grab a book, when he feels fingers suddenly squeezing a handful of his . Yelping, he whips around and hides his behind his hands.

 

What the ?!” he whisper-yells at him.

 

“Just taking a taste of what’s mine,” he smirks seductively, then casually strolls off while whistling.

 

“…what.”

 

=

 

“Ming,” Kyuhyun calls. “It’s winter, isn’t it?”

 

“Uh, I think it is, yes?” Sungmin frowns cutely, as he taps the tip of his pen on his math book.

 

“Then why the hell does it feel like Hyukjae and Donghae are in heat, tell me? Isn’t it supposed to be during spring? Season of love and all that ?”

 

Sighing heavily, he slumps down in his chair and halfheartedly glares at the couple standing at the other side of the library.

It’s so embarrassing to be their friends nowadays.

 

=

 

When the bell finally rings the end of the third afternoon period, and after a few struggles to shove their stuffs in their bag (which prompts Donghae to hiss dangerously) and then rush out to the staircase, the brunette student finally has his boyfriend slammed against the wall and his mouth crashed against his own into an earth-shattering kiss. He can’t believe how much he has been waiting for this particular moment since last night, and feels a small part of his frustration satisfied by the way Hyukjae hums in contentment and slightly tilts his head to the side. A small part of his brain idly wonders if he isn’t being a bit too rough on him, but when plump lips part and eagerly welcome his tongue inside, he realize that he doesn’t care. It feels good – too good – to have their pink, wet muscle furiously entwining and curling together into an impatient dance, while deft fingers curl around his nape and try to bring him even closer, until their body are snugly pressed one against another. A whimper leaves Hyukjae’s mouth when he grabs his waist, then starts nibbling and on his swollen red lips. Their lip-lock gets hotter and hotter, as they shamelessly continue to roam their tongue within each other’s hot cavern.

It becomes harder and harder to breath, but that’s probably the last thing they’re concerned about, and the only thing they can register is the way they curiously roam their hands along each other’s body, releasing shaky breaths and moans when sensitive areas are found. Hyukjae’s lips then leave his own, though, which prompts him to whine in protestation, until he feels them trailing light kisses along his jaw and up to his ear. Shivering slightly, he lets out a quiet gasps when teeth bite on the patch skin of his neck and teasingly on it, until it probably leaves a deep purple mark. His hips then accidentally brush against his own, eliciting the both of them to moan loudly, before they’re eagerly rubbing their hard, clothed crotch one against another (decency is the last thing on their mind, to be honest).

And Donghae is so ready to get in the staircase right ing now, because Hyukjae is so ing good at this teasing thing, and he really needs to –

But before he can grab his boyfriend’s collar and drag him to an empty restroom closet, the bell rings a second time and tells them that the second period is about to start. Blinking a bit dazedly, Hyukjae lifts his head up and pouts a little, prompting fondness and strong feelings he still doesn’t dare to pinpoint to clench Donghae’s guts.

 

“,” the redhead mumbles. “I have class.”

 

Wait what are you seriously going to leave me with a right now?!

 

The older looks crestfallen for a moment, before he looks down at his boyfriend and gives him a beaming smile that is all teeth and gum. “Well, see you later, babe!” he cheerfully exclaims, as if he has not just rubbed himself against him.

 

What the ing –”

 

Before Donghae can finish his sentence and kick him in the balls (how rude that bastard can be, seriously?!), Hyukjae leans over and presses a loving kiss on his lips, one that has his toes curling in pleasure and his cheeks flaming up in shy embarrassment. A soft hand brushes a couple of brown locks off his forehead, before a blinding gummy smile is thrown at him, and Hyukjae is already rushing to his next class.

 

How Hyukjae can switch from a hormonal beast to the sweetest boyfriend ever, Donghae will never understand.

 

=

 

Dickhae: you’re doing this on purpose aren’t u.

Hyuk-wit: don’t know what you’re talking about~

Dickhae: OF COURSE YOU DO I’VE BEEN SPORTING BLUE BALLS FOR THE PAST WEEK DON’T ING PLAY DUMB WITH MY YOH

Hyuk-wit: lmfao I’m so good at this

Dickhae: ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME

Hyuk-wit: <3

Dickhae:

Dickhae: …<3

 

=

 

“You’re cute,” Hyukjae giggles as he softly kisses Donghae’s lips and hugs him tight. “Do you really want my body so much?”

 

No,” he immediately retorts. “…Maybe,” he mumbles with a conflicted frown. “I don’t know.”

 

“Hmm, I want you too,” the other mumbles and teasingly nibbles on his earlobe. “Don’t worry about that. You know that most people would think that we’re more in this for the than the feelings, right? Which isn’t true, in case you still didn’t realize,” he earnestly states afterward, making Donghae’s heart flutter in delight.

 

“Screw them,” he sniffs unhappily and tries hard to hide his blush. “It’s obvious you’re completely head over heels for me, and it’s not like it’s their problem, is it? You’ve been teasing me for days, anyway. It’s all your fault.”

 

“I wouldn’t say head over heels, though,” Hyukaje frowns a little, but doesn’t hesitate to run the tip of his nose along Donghae’s. “It sounds too pathetic.”

 

“Always better than obsessed.”

 

“Well… ok,” he pouts then pecks him once again, and hums softly when Donghae sighs contentedly. “But then, have you ever thought that ual frustration usually means better afterward?”

 

Scoffing at him, Donghae sulkily narrows his eyes at him and hides his face into his shoulder, before he starts whining moodily “All I’m thinking of right now is how it’d feel to have your in my . So you either do it, or I’m going to buy a toy and dump you in a gutter.”

 

“You always say the nicest words, babe.”


lol eunhae being sweet and erted at the same time, i don't know anymore orz

this is probably the weirdest chapter i've ever written for this messy fic hahaha sorry about that ;-;

anyways, i hope you liked it, even if ual frustration everywhere (lol). thank you for reading, and please remember to comment/upvote/subscribe <3

(@tranthanhxuanvn twitter)