Twenty One

The Letters from That Boy

twenty one;


Donghae bemusedly wonders if he would have been ok with snogging the freaking daylights out of Hyukjae in any other circumstances, considering that the whole soccer team (including the coach) and a bunch of other classmates are most probably staring at them like the gossipers they all are. But he guesses that the way the sloppy kiss he’s enthusiastically engaged in elicits long shivers to roll down his back, until he can’t do anything but completely plasters himself against him (yum, the abs), makes it all worth it.

And he’s a bit of an exhibitionist, anyway.

As he sighs in contentment and slightly tilts his head to the side, a wet tongue curiously slides in between his parted lips and happily entwines with his own. He only has the time to release a shaky breath against the lips that are firmly pressed against his, before their sleek, pink muscle are hotly and enthusiastically twirling together into such a sultry dance that he has to worry if they are really going to get in the middle of the high school’s sport field. The lip-lock is passionate and completely shameless, the two boys furiously and on anything the other has to offer, which pulls moans after moans out of their mouth. As everything seems to get hotter and hotter around them, Donghae whines throatily and curls his fingers around Hyukjae’s red locks, then demandingly pulls on them. Earning a hoarse groan in return, he feels two strong arms wrapping themselves around his waist and bringing him impossibly closer, as they kiss harder and deeper, until it becomes hard to breathe. His head is spinning too fast and too high, prompting a low mewl to erupt from the back of his throat. Pleasure and lust madly rush through his heated veins, leaving him breathless and dizzy with the need to get more of everything Hyukjae has to offer to him. And judging by the way the latter sensually slides his tongue along his own once again, grunting lowly into their kiss, he wholeheartedly agrees with him.

His lack of oxygen starts to get worrying when Donghae stumbles clumsily against the redhead, and he wonders if they shouldn’t take a small break just to make sure that he isn’t going to die because he’s been kissed too well.

But it’s ok, he thinks as he continues to aggressively roam his own tongue within Hyukjae’s eager mouth, because the way they earnestly kiss each other, with so much passion and determination, is way too good to pass up.

 

=

 

On his part, Hyukjae is convinced that this is how paradise actually tastes like. He just hopes that Donghae can’t read his disgustingly cheesy thoughts, because he’s sure he’ll never hear the end of it if he really does. Not that I really care, though, he thinks and curls their tongue together once again with a sigh.

As long as he can continue this, everything is fine by him.

 

=

 

Distractedly humming under his breath when light kisses are peppered on his temple, Donghae glares at the offending (but still very pleasing) sight of Hyukjae’s bare chest. His lips unconsciously pursued into a small pout, he shifts a little on the other’s lap and dangerously narrows his eyes at him.

They’re seated on one of the high benches of the sport field, and have been trying to talk a little for the past minutes, instead of hungrily staring at each other until it has literally looked like they were eye-ing.

But now that Donghae has calmed down a little and has stopped trying to get Hyukjae out of his pants as soon as humanly possible (he’s sure he would have broken a record), he starts to notice the envious glares the bunch of girl students send him from the other side of the small stadium, while their eyes regularly try to steal a glimpse of the strong chest he’s leaning against. It makes his right eyebrow twitch in annoyance and all he wants to do right now is to smack some sense into their thick skull, because really – isn’t it ing obvious that Hyukjae is his, now?

 

“Aren’t you going to put something on?” Donghae finally hisses. “Or do you plan on staying for the rest of the day, you exhibitionist.”

 

Surprised, the redhead student blinks at him in bemusement and absentmindedly wraps his arms around his waist to bring him closer, before he mumbles “What the hell is your problem again? Shouldn’t you be appreciating the wonderful view instead of insulting me, you ungrateful prick?”

 

“Oh, I do appreciate your stupid view,” the other scoffs haughtily (because really, who the hell wouldn’t?), before he quickly narrows his eyes at the annoying es that are still oggling at him. “But that doesn’t mean that other people than me can also do so. Cover the up.”

 

“…what.” Hyukjae stares at him as if the kiss they have just shared has made him completely crazy, before understanding flashes behind his single-lidded eyes and a smug smirk quickly spreads over his plump lips. “Oh my God,” he snickers. “Don’t tell me you’re actually jealous, Donghae. I mean, no way. I’m not sure if I’m ready to sign up for this anymore.”

 

Shut up,” Donghae fiercely glares at him and punches his shoulder, which earns him a satisfying cry of pain.

 

A bright laugh bubbling up at the back of his throat, Hyukjae only grins at him and brushes a couple of brown locks off his forehead, before he pensively pursues his lips into a small pout. “So does that mean that we’re actually boyfriends now?” he mumbles and blinks in wonder.

 

“That sounds very pathetic,” he sniffs a bit sulkily.

 

“I know, right?” the other snorts under his breath, before he fixes a stern look on him and states firmly “But that’s what we are from now on, so get used to it. And don’t go around flirting with other people or I’ll punch them all. And you, too.”

 

Before Donghae has the time to look smug in his turn, Hyukjae already forces his tongue inside his mouth once again, making him sigh in contentment.

 

And on the field, the coach doesn't really know if it's ok to remind them that they're supposed to be in the midst of soccer practice.

 

=

 

Being boyfriends with Donghae feels a bit like having found his own personal sunshine and being able to hold hands with it whenever he feels like it.

This, whatever that is happening between the two of them and that allows him to openly kiss him in front of everybody, is just amazing. It makes his heart pulse incredibly faster within his chest, while thousands of butterflies seem to have settled at the bottom of his stomach and are pleasantly fluttering without a stop. Hyukjae knows that he probably has one of the goofiest smiles ever seen plastered on his face, and that he looks like a lovestruck puppy every time he gazes at his boyfriend. But he doesn’t give a single damn, because it means that nobody else than him can hug or kiss – or even touch, if it was only up to him – Donghae the same way he does from now on.

And he’s not going to lie – it feels ing good. He’s still breathless and dizzy, and everything seems a bit unreal at the moment, but the tight hold he has around the brunette’s hand is enough to tell him that this is it.

You got the guy, Lee Hyukjae!

Hah! he thinks triumphantly and smirks smugly, earning a curious glance from Donghae. Take that, Goo Hara!

 

“I have class here,” Donghae then speaks up, when the redhead student is too busy celebrating his own victory. He tugs a little on his hand and sighs lowly as they stop in front of his classroom before he turns around and looks up at him with an adorable pout. “Wait for me after class, and then buy me ice-cream? I want chocolate.”

 

Snapping out of his victorious daze, Hyukjae blinks at him, then briefly wonders if he should tell him that the fact that they became official doesn’t necessarily means that he also has to become his new wallet. However, the way his heart clenches in his chest with the urge to gather Donghae in his arms and never let go tells him that it’s probably no use to even try. To be honest, he’s a bit worried that he will never be able to refuse him anything, especially if he knows how much power his cute pouts have on him.

Therefore, all Hyukjae can do is sobbing inwardly, and refraining himself from doing anything that might get him expulsed for excessive public displays of affection.

 

“Ok,” he utters a bit hoarsely, and he swears that reluctance is probably radiating from this, if the way he refuses to let go of his hand is any indication.

 

A small grin appearing on his face, Donghae slightly tilts his head to the side, before he leans over and presses a small kiss at the corners of his lips, in front of all his classmates. “Bye,” he says with a smirk. “Don’t miss me too much, hmm?”

 

“As if,” Hyukjae scoffs haughtily, but still flutters his eyes close when he softly pecks him again.

 

Smirking arrogantly once again, the brunette student snickers under his breath and finally lets go of his hand, before he walks off to go in his classroom. But as soon as he turns, Hyukjae can’t help but stare at his swaying hips and generous , the tip of his tongue hungrily going to his dry lips.

Really, he can’t wait to get these out of their jeans.

A mischievous grin tugging at the corner of his mouth, he takes a quick step forward and doesn’t hesitate to the generous -cheeks through the annoying fabric of his trousers. Squeaking in surprise, Donghae jumps a little and whips around to glare at him.

 

What the ?!” he splutters at him and punches his chest (that hurts), while a blush appears on his cheeks.

 

Snickering proudly, Hyukjae squeezes his again and brings him closer until he’s pressed against him, and raises his other hand to pat both his -cheeks with a satisfied smirk. “See you later, babe,” he sing-songs happily, and throws a smug grin at all their classmates, who are staring at them in stupefaction.

 

That earns him a painful at the back of his head and a loud Don’t you ing call me babe or I’ll strangle you, Lee Hyukjae!, prompting him to grimace a little.

But really, guys – the ing amazing elastic he gets to touch is totally worth it.

 

=

 

“So you guys are finally together, huh?” Kyuhyun scoffs in disbelief, when they’re all seated at the same table of the cafeteria an hour later. “God, I can’t believe you guys, seriously,” he rolls his eyes at them. “You’re supposed to be older and more mature, but you’re still just as stupid as those freshmen who laugh at the first poop joke.”

 

“Hey,” Hyukjae glares at him. “Poop jokes are fun, ok? And I’m not that stupid!”

 

“Yes, you really are!” Kyuhyun retorts haughtily. “You’re just as dumb as a freaking monkey!”

 

“Yeah, well you’re just as dumb as a green plant, you absolute sod!”

 

“At least green plants don’t stink.”

 

Oh my ing – I already told you my feet don’t stink anymore!” Hyukjae gasps at him and throws a dirty napkin at his face. “And at least, monkey actually have a heart!”

 

Next to them, Donghae raises a disbelieving eyebrow at the childish scene he’s witnessing, before he frowns at his own best friend, who has his head rested on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “Are they always like this?” he asks, as he steals a small sip of Hyukjae’s strawberry milk.

 

(“Oh my God you’re so smitten Lee Hyukjae, you even let him drink your strawberry milk?!

 

Why, are you jealous, you ing ?!

 

As if, I don’t have low-class tastes like you!”)

 

Ignoring their never-ending bickering, Sungmin only chuckles and cutely rubs the side of this face against his boyfriend’s shoulder, before he replies amusedly “Always. You shouldn’t be so surprised, you and Hyukjae were almost exactly the same before you decided to pour all this energy in making-out.”

 

Donghae cutely narrows his at him, which earns him a coo from his best friend. “By the way!” Sungmin then exclaims excitedly and straightens up. “You guys are together, right? So maybe we could go on a double-date or something today, what do you say?”

 

Upon hearing this, Hyukjae finally decides to stop trying to pour the whole salt cellar in his supposedly best friend’s orange juice and turns around to stare at him as if he has became completely crazy (well, he is going out with Kyuhyun, after all). “A date?” he repeats in bewilderment. “You’ve got to be kidding me. I’m definitely not going on a date with that nasty piece of over there.”

 

(“Because you think that I do?!”)

 

Sungmin ignores his boyfriend and tilts his head around to fix curious eyes on the redhead student, who has Donghae’s arm wrapped around his shoulders. “Did you already have your first date, anyway?”

 

This time, it’s the two of boys who stare at him blankly. “Uh, no? Why, do we need to?”

 

“Of course you need to!” Sungmin gasps in horror. “It’s, like, the most important unwritten rule of dating!”

 

“…what the hell are you talking about.”

 

“Oh my God, don’t play stupid, you’ve dated before!” Kyuhyun hisses, then sighs and slumps down in his chair. “Ok, fine, you win. I give up. You guys just go away and jump off a cliff or something, please.”

 

Sungmin sympathetically pats his shoulder. I feel your pain on this, honey.

 

=

 

“You owe me fifty bucks,” Sooyoung happily tells Jessica, who only gives her a dark glare. “What?” she pouts a little, and the other teenage girl has to stop herself from cringing at the cuteness (she has never gotten used to this, really). “I won, didn’t I? Hyukaje oppa and Donghae oppa are together, now, aren’t they?”

 

Jessica sulkily grumbles under her breath and looks in the direction of the freshly new boyfriends (truthfully, she doesn’t understand why they already are so ing indecent, even if they’ve became official only a few hours ago), before she lets out a small sigh and finally looks for the money.

Because, well – they are kind of cute, after all.

 

=

 

“A movie?” Donghae asks a little bit surprised, when they meet up after school at the nearest mall. “Isn’t it, like, a bit too conventional? I thought you’d bring me somewhere extravagant or something for our first date.”

 

“I wanted to,” Hyukjae says, as he pays for their popcorn (they don't have Donghae's favorite chocolate ice-cream here (human wallet, remember?)). “But then I saw that Iron Man was up, and I know that you like it. And also,” he continues with a wicked smile and suggestively wriggles his eyebrows at the younger. “We all know that conventional movie date also means conventional making-out in the movie theater date. If you know what I mean.”

 

Bursting out laughing, Donghae slaps his shoulder and enthusiastically hooks his arm with his, before they go to wait in the line. “I love how you think,” he states approvingly and smiles at Hyukjae’s proud smile. “Let’s go and fulfill our duties as conventional boyfriends, then!”

 

=

 

And that’s exactly what they do, the two of them kissing so much during the whole of movie that their lips are all red and swollen at the end of it, and that the only thing they can truly remember about the whole plot is that the main character does win in the end.


HORMONAL BASTARDS JUST GO IN A CORNER OR SOMETHING

i hope you feel the in there because i certainly do orz

so i hope you liked this chapter! thank you so much for reading <3 please remember to comment/upvote/subscribe <3

p.s.: it's a bit late, but happy birthday Lee Hyukjae <3 I posted the birthday oneshot And He Remembers... go check it out if you have time ^^

@tranthanhxuanvn (twitter)