Two

The Letters from That Boy

two;


None taken. Please give me some credit, I’m probably as pissed off about this as you are.

What would use this free time for, though? And don’t tell me doing your homework or some kind of bull because I totally don’t believe you.

 

Donghae laughs shortly as he reads the note, shaking his head in mild disbelief before he folds the paper and hides it into his pencil case.

As much as he thinks Physics are annoying, he really doesn’t need to be stuck with detention today. He hopes he can drop by the soccer court and play a little with the kids before going home.

When he’s sure the teacher won’t suspect he isn’t paying attention to the lesson at all (it’s not difficult, he only has to pretend he’s staring attentively at the blackboard), he thinks back at the note in his pencil case. The reply took five days from the day he sent his own to get in his locker but he doesn’t feel offended. At least that person has replied and given him a good distraction to go through Physics lesson safe and sound (as compared to completely bored).

He idly wonders who the pen friend might be, slowly peeking at the other students in the classroom and wondering if it is one of them. He shrugs and put his chin on his arms as he folds them on the table; it’s not really like he cares, he’s only being curious.

Although he has to admit, the guy – he’s decided to settle with the pen friend being a guy because it’s easier and the writing isn’t really feminine at all – seems pretty fun. He’s witty, and Donghae likes these kind of persons. It usually means they aren’t going to be boring.

Unlike this lesson, he notes moodily.

He sighs and closes his eyes. Screw pretending, he really feels like taking a short nap.

 

=

 

Can I be honest? If yes, then I would totally use these five minutes to . Nothing compares (and certainly not this penpal thing) to a good wank. If not, then; oh you know, the usual. Sleep, take a snack or try to swat Siwon in the head for being so weird.

What would you do?

 

P.S: if you’re a girl and/or uncomfortable about what I said (wrote?), then I’m laughing my off at you.

 

Hyukjae chokes on his strawberry milkshake when he reads the note his penpal has sent to him. Quickly, he looks around him to be sure that none of the customers of the coffee shop he’s sitting in have seen him almost dying, before he glances back at the note and snickers.

This guy is funny.

 

When Hyukjae goes back to the high school after lunch, he (unfortunately) meets Siwon in the main hallway. He tries to avoid him by looking elsewhere and pretending to be busy about something on his smartphone, but the tall man is stubborn and kind of clueless, so it doesn’t make that much difference.

 

“Ah, my good friend Hyukjae!” he exclaims too loudly, and girls turn around to look at him curiously.

 

Most of them giggle, whispering that the two of them are really handsome. Hyukjae thinks it’s a lie and he’s the most handsome one. And truthfully, even Donghae is better than him.

The redhead student cringes when he notices Siwon making a move to hug him (he doesn’t understand why the guy thinks they’re friends in the first place (or maybe he’s kind of cruel because they are friends. He just can’t publicly assume it yet)), and quickly takes a step to the side to avoid it.

 

“Uh, hi Siwon,” he awkwardly greets. “I – uh – need to go to class so… bye?”

 

He doesn’t wait for an answer and grasps the first opportunity to escape. Behind him, Siwon cheerfully yells at him to always follow the Word of God.

The penpal guy is right, Siwon is just so weird.

 

=

 

Donghae receives a letter in his locker five days after having sent his own. He glances at the familiar numbers at the corner of the envelope and then walks away to the cafeteria, where he slumps down on a chair next to Sungmin. The latter doesn’t look up from his book (some sickening romance novel written in Japanese) so he opens it and reads it, leaning back into the uncomfortable chair.  

 

You’re totally right about Siwon being a complete dimwit. He seriously scares the out of me.

So do I have to assume that you’re a ert, for telling me these stuff? Or maybe an exhibitionist. Anyway, right now I would probably use these five minutes to try and find a way to save my from this boring meeting a friend forced me to in. Oh wait, scratch that, I’ve been doing that for the past week.

 

And no, I am a guy. Pretty sure you are, too.

 

- H

 

=

 

“So how’s it going?” Sungmin asks excitedly a few days later.

 

“Good,” Donghae shrugs, taking a large bite of his sandwich.

 

They are sitting in a park near the mall, where they just bought their lunch. Sungmin pouts in his direction, but Donghae only ignores him.

 

“You perfectly know what I’m talking about,” the older rolls his eyes.

 

“And I told you, it’s good,” Donghae replies, mimicking Sungmin’s action.

 

“What do you guys talk about?”

 

Donghae pauses, humming thoughtfully before he smirks. “.”

 

He scoffs. “erts.”

 

=

 

Hyukjae is forcing himself to read the paragraphs he needs to learn for the History test which is scheduled next week while trying to block out the noises of the cafeteria, when Seohyun quietly walks up to him with a letter in hands.

 

“Here,” she says. “I was going to put it in your locker but I saw you in the cafeteria on my way. Have a nice day, oppa.”

 

He thanks her with a quick grin and a mutter, watches her exit the cafeteria, before he opens the letter – anything to have an excuse and stop studying.

 

Dear Prude-H-Guy,

 

Hyukjae snorts at the greeting, oddly pleased by this novelty.

 

Please. Don’t give me this bull. Everybody loves . You are a guy, so you’re just being a hypocrite when saying I’m a ert. Either that or you’re a prude and/or .

Yeah, I know right? Always talking about religion and stuff…

What kind of boring meeting? You can always say you need to study for a test. I have a History one, next week. Or pretend you fell sick.

 

- D (so now we’re doing this? Isn’t it going against the anonymity rule?)

 

Hyukjae smirks and scoffs at the blatant taunts written in the letter. It’s refreshing to talk so bluntly like this, even if he doesn’t know who “D” is.

He smiles.

 

=

 

“Oh you’re here!” Sungmin smiles happily at Donghae when he sees him go in the penpal club’s meeting room. He pauses, blinking; his friend usually hates going in here. “Why are you here?”

 

The brunette shrugs, sitting on the edge of a table in front of Sungmin. “When are you done with all this?” he asks and jerks his chin in direction of the letters.

 

“Probably fifteen minutes,” the other replies as he looks at them.

 

There’s not a lot since the club isn’t too popular, but enough that Donghae scrunches his nose up.

 

“You’re cute!” Sungmin coos at him when he sees that. “I can try to finish faster. Can you wait? Then we can walk together and buy an ice-cream on the way home.”

 

Donghae nods and settles more comfortably on the table, before he takes a lollipop out of his jacket.

 

“I will never understand why you decided to join this club,” he mutters under his breath and Sungmin sends him a small glare.

 

As he tears the paper off and pops it in his mouth, Sungmin lets out an excited sound as he finds a white envelope out of a box at his right.

 

“It’s yours!” he exclaims. “I was going to put it in your locker tomorrow morning, but since you’re here… take it!”

 

“Does this mean you know who my penpal is?” he asks. It does make sense, since Sungmin is a part of the club.

 

“Oh no,” Sungmin replies distractedly as he sorts some other letters. “Since I’m acquainted with one of the two penpals, it’s Seohyun who takes care of it. She just gave me this for you. I’ve never posted a letter in your penpal’s locker. Only Seohyun knows, I guess.”

 

The brunette student hums thoughtfully as Sungmin shoves the letter in his hand.

 

Dear Obsessed(?)-D-guy,

 

Donghae rolls his eyes at that, before he continues reading.

 

I thought we were talking about , not . But yeah, I confess; is happiness. Although five minutes to wank is probably not enough for me. I like to take my time, you know? And trust me, I’m neither a prude nor a .

I know what you mean. Do you have anything against religion, though?

Geek meeting. That says a lot by itself. I have a History test, too. I’m probably going to shoot myself by the end of the freaking week.

 

- Soon-no-longer-a-part-of-this-world

 

Donghae laughs at that. I feel your pain, dude.


Donghae is such a ert bold guy :3

Anyway, am I supposed to call this fluffy ._. Probs not. These chapters are so easy to write \o/ it feels goooodd

 

Comments pweaseee?