His friend

He's Losing The Game

"What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" Yoora asked as she noticed that Chanyeol was staring at her while they were eating. "Hey, are you even listening?" she added as she waved her hand in front of his face.

 

"Oh? No, I'm just not used seeing you like this." He took a glass of water and gulped everything inside. "Woah, why is it so hot in here?" he asked as he fanned himself with his hands. 

 

Yoora chuckled, "Just admit it, I'm just so pretty today that you can't take your eyes off me." 

 

Chanyeol snorted, "Keep dreaming."

 

"Tch, why? I'm not?" 

 

He grinned as he held her hands, "Alright, you're very pretty. I'm also handsome. We're a perfect match." He dragged his seat nearer to her and winked at her saying, "So, just say yes and I'm yours."

 

"Eyyy, shut up!" she sneered.

 

--

 

It was already a few minutes past 10 in the evening when the teachers called the student's attention. After hours of partying, it's time for the muse and of the night to be awarded.

 

"Before announcing the winner, may we call on all the class representatives to please come here on the stage to give everyone a good look of you," the teacher excitedly said.

 

Chanyeol held out his hands and said, "Let's go."

 

Yoora cleared her thought as she felt her heart race. Him looking so handsome that night didn't help either. 

 

"Babes?"

 

She glared at him. "Don't call me babes! I'll definitely punch you right in the face next time you say that!" she threatened, raising her fist in front of his face.

 

He just laughed and grabbed her hands tightly. She got quite shocked that she almost tripped, fortunately Baekhyun held her before she could fall. "Take care of her, don't drag her around," he strongly said to Chanyeol.

 

"Tch, I will!" he yelled back. "Let's go, Yoora."

 

As they were standing above the stage, many of their classmates cheered for them. Yoora smiled as she saw Baekhyun mouth a 'good luck' to her. 

 

"The muse and for tonight will be awarded with a 2-day stay at Infinity resort for 3 persons each. In addition to that, the whoe class will also receive a beef package for everyone."

 

The crowd grew into loud cheers. Yoora inhaled deeply, hoping they'd win. She may hated it at first, but hearing the cheers of their classmates raised her determination to win. She glanced at Chanyeol who was standing beside her and saw that he too, seemed determined to win.

 

"Our muse and for tonight are Park Chanyeol and Kim Yoora. This is based on votes. Chanyeol having 83% of the votes and Yoora at 58%  for the muses. Congratulations."

 

--

 

She stretched her arms as she inhaled the cold night air. It had been a long night. While everyone's taking pictures on the hall, Yoora decided to have fresh air. The view of the city can be seen from the porch of the hall. She smiled as she admired the beauty of the night.

 

"Why is the muse standing here alone at night?"

 

She immediately turned to see who it was and saw a handsome young man walking his way towards her.

 

"You look startled," he chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm not as dangerous as my friend."

 

"Friend?" she asked as she looked at him curiously.

 

He leaned on the railings and looked up the starry sky. "Woah, the stars look so beautiful. As beautiful as the young lady standing beside me," he said. Yoora couldn't help but notice the y look on; his eyes. "You look definitely the same as how my friend explained you to be."

 

She raised her brows, "Just who is that friend you're talking about? And who are you? This is certainly the first time I saw you." He looked at her with his intense stare that felt like lasers against Yoora's skin.

 

"Yah, Jongin! Don't touch my girl!"

 

It was Chanyeol. 

 

"That's the friend I've been talking about," he whispered and walked towards Chanyeol. "I'm pleased to finally meet you," he added and waved his hands before he left.

 

What's this? Chanyeol talks about me to his friends? 

 

Ba-thump

 

Ba-thump