Her pictures

He's Losing The Game

Baekhyun scratched his head furiously for the nth time that night. He just can't think of anything good to write for their english assignment. Everything he wrote made no sense at all, which made him a little impatient. He sighed in dissapointment as he crumpled the paper and threw it to the trash can which was just beside his desk at his room.

 

Argh! This is frustrating! 

 

"Hyung, can I come in?"

 

"Yeah, what do you need?" he answered back. It was his younger brother.

 

He turned as he heard the door being opened. His brother who resembled him a lot came in . "Hyung, Can I borrow your phone? My phone already had no battery and I need to call my friend about our homework."

 

Baekhyun stood up from his seat and lazily headed to his bag which he placed on his bed. He opened his bag and searched for his phone inside, but it wasn't there. He opened all the pockets inside his bag but he still couldn't find it. 

 

"Is anything wrong, hyung?" He turned at his brother who was just standing beside his bed. 

 

"I can't find my phone!" 

 

"Are you sure? Maybe you left it at school."

 

"I don't know, but I-," he was about to get really worried but the look on his brother's face looks familiar. It's a face he saw a lot of times before. He crossed his arms as he stood up and faced his brother. "Give it to me!" 

 

A mischievious smile appeared on the younger boy's face as he looked at his brother. He wanted to laugh but he stopped himself before he could. "What are you talking about?"

 

Baekhyun sighed. "Stop playing with me. I know its with you." For the few years they've spent together, this was definitely not the first time his brother tried to fool him. This definitely wasn't the worst though. One time, when he was younger, he fooled him about having no classes that day when there actually was. 

 

"Oops, did I got caught?" The younger boy laughed as he took out the phone from his pocket. Before giving it to his brother he added, "I found something on your phone."

 

This time, Baekhyun looked a little startled. "What do you mean?" He asked as he grabbed his phone. "You don't even know my password."

 

"I guessed it." He stuck out his tongue playfully. "Your birthday."
 

Baekhyun's eyes widened. He hurriedly kept his phone on his pocket, "Tsk! I'll definitely tell mom about this."
 

"Go tell mom. I'm also going to tell 'her' how many stolen pictures of her are in your pho-"

 

"Ssh! Don't tell her! What do you want?!"

 

"I won't tell her in exchange for daily supply of sweet potato." He grinned.

 

Baekhyun let out a sigh. Without any energy left to fight, he sat down on his bed. "Fine!"

 

--------

 

He shivered as the cold night air blew. It's already ten minutes after ten, but he decided to take a walk outside. He's halfway through his  paperworks when he felt the need to take a break. He decided to go to the nearest convenience store and get something to eat. 

 

Baekhyun stretched his arms as he let out a large yawn. The street lights illuminated the almost empty road. He looked around, this is his first time seeing the road with almost no other people than him. At daytime, many students and workers are walking by the sidewalk. 

 

As he passed by a two-story house, his eyes landed on the room on the second floor. The window is already closed but the lights are still on.

 

Hmm, is she still awake?

 

He wanted to ring the doorbell but he dismissed the thought as he saw the lights being turned off. She must have gone to sleep.

 

After a few more minutes of walking, Baekhyun arrived at the convenience store. After ordering a cup of noodles, he headed to the seat on the corner. As he ate, he remembered what his younger brother found on his phone--her pictures. He took it out from his pocket and opened the images on his files. It's full of stolen pictures which he secretly took. 

 

A smile formed on his face as he looked over her pictures. She looked so beautiful on the pictures. Yes, he likes her, but he doesn't have the guts to say it to her.

 

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun!" 

 

The phone almost fell as he heard her voice. He was so startled. He hurriedly picked his phone and hid it on his pocket. 

 

Oh no! I almost got caught! Phew.

 

He almost got chocked as she wrapped her arms around him. "What brought you here?" she asked and sat on the empty seat beside her. She placed down her bag of chips on the table and popped it open. 

 

"I'm taking a break. I'm not yet done with my English homework," he said, as he took a sip from his cup. 

 

"Oh, I see. We're the same then," she said as she filled with chips. "By the way, what were you looking at your phone earlier? It seemed like a girl. Perhaps, do you already have a girlfriend?" she asked curiously.

 

Baekhyun gulped as he thought of what to say. "Hmm, no. It was nothing, really." He forced a laugh.

 

"Tsk, it's a girl! I saw it, too bad I didn't say the face clearly." 

 

It was actually you, Yoora. I like you. If only I could say that. 

 


So, It's Baekhyun's chapter. xD

And sorry, I'm really slow when it comes to updates. Anyways, thanks for reading ♥