Vacation

He's Losing The Game

 

“Wow! This place is amazing!” Soyeon exclaimed as they entered the vacation house they’re staying. “The scene outside is amazing too!” she added.

 

The vacation house really was very big. There were 6 bedrooms, a classy dining room, and a cozy living room. Yoora was very amazed as they entered the house. She hurriedly ran towards the cozy sofa in front of the television, “Wow, so comfortable!”

 

“Really?” Soyeon hurriedly jumped on the sofa with excitement.

 

“Be careful you too, you might break something valuable,” Baekhyun reminded. He placed down all the bags on the floor as he approached the two exciting ladies on the living room. As he watched them play, he couldn’t help but reminisce the good old days. Back when they were younger, the three of them used to play together.

 

“But isn’t this place to big for just the three of us?” Yoora wondered.

 

Knock. Knock. They turned into silence as they heard someone knocking on the door. Baekhyun decided to take a look on who it was.

 

“Oh?! You are also staying here?”

 

As soon as she heard his voice, Yoora was certain it was Chanyeol.

 

“Oh, so we’re staying in one house. I see.” Chanyeol winked at her as soon as they entered the living room. Together with him was his friend. Yoora was pretty sure the other guy was Jongin.

 

“Hi, pleased to see you again,” Jongin chimed in.

 

She gave a slight smile. “Oh, only the two of you?” she asked as she looked around.

 

“Yeah, you’ve got any problem with it? My sister can’t come because of school,” he replied. He placed down all his bags as he hurriedly ran towards the sofa. “Wow, it’s so comfortable.”

 

Yoora sighed. It seems like it will be quite a noisy stay.

 

--

 

"Why are you alone here again?" 

 

Yoora turned to see Jongin walking towards her. She was sitting outside, watching the sunset. It was so beautiful. It was a scene she rarely sees in the city. 

 

"And why are you also here?" she asked him back. He smiled at her as he sat on the sand beside her.

 

"It's so boring there, the food is not yet ready too. I'd rather stay here, the scene looks beautiful." 

 

Yoora can't help but feel conscious as he was staring at her the whole time. It felt as if anytime, she would be melted by his stare. "Y-yeah. The sunset is very beautiful," she said, feeling a little awkward. 

 

Still with his eyes fixed on her, he nodded. "So beautiful, indeed."

 

"Is something on my face? Why are you staring like that?"

 

For the nth time, he smiled again. "Why? Is it making you uncomfortable?"

 

She nodded. 

 

Finally, he shifted his gaze towards the sky. It was starting to get darker. "I guess we should head back. By now, I think dinner is ready." He stood up and offered her a hand. As they walked over towards the vacation house they were staying, she saw Chanyeol peeking by the window. 

 

Just what is happening? 

 


soooorryyyy for the late update. I'm still working on My Love From the Stars hang-over.  /criesssss

And also, my summer classes will start soon. /sobs. 

I'll try harder to update as sooon as I have time. <3