Dog Poo >:D

He's Losing The Game

Yoora immediately turned around and saw a guy in shades sitting on the table across. She looked closely and was horrified to realize who it was.


 
Park Chanyeol.

 

She made a face at him as he waved his hands at her. He gave a flying kiss in return. She sighed. She stood up from her seat and slipped her bag on her shoulder. Chanyeol looked at her as she rushed her way out of the shop. He put on his hades and ran after her with a wide grin plastered on his face.

 

"Yoora!" he called out.

 

She continued walking down the streets, not minding the guy walking behind her. Her hair bounced as she walked with heavy steps.

 

"Babe! Don't leave me," he exclaimed, getting all the people's attention. From a third person's point of view, they would seem like a couple having a  fight. She covered her face as she noticed people looking at them. "Babe!" he called out again.

 

She stopped walking and faced him, "Don't follow me!" 

 

He stopped when we was right in front of her and smiled. He just stood there, looking at her straight in the eyes without saying a things. Yoora looked away as she felt awkward.

 

"What now?" she asked with a threatening voice as she looked at the people passing by.

 

"Nothing, I just want to see you. I missed you so much, babe." 

 

"WHA--," she was about to yell at him when he suddenly took a picture of her. He's got a goofy smile on his face as he looked at the photo on his phone. "Hey! What did you just do?!" she yelled at him as she kicked his knee.

 

"OUCH! It hurts," Chanyeol cried out in pain as he jumped up and down. As he reached down on his knee, he smelt something weird. "Oh, I just stepped on a poo!" he exclaimed, disgusted. "Sh*t"

 

"Tsk, Suits you!" she scoffed. She hurriedly left him and hailed a cab before he could stop her. 

 

----

 

It was already 7:00 in the evening when she arrived home. She took out her key which she placed inside her socks. When she entered the house, she all the lights and headed to her room.

 

Suddenly, her stomach growled. She's hungry. After changing her clothes, she went down to the kitchen and checked for any food in the fridge, but there was none. The fridge is empty. 

 

She headed back to her room and plopped down on her bed. She hugged her pillow and sighed. It's always like this. Her father is mostly not at home, and when he is, they rarely talked. He's been like that ever since her mother died a few years ago. He spent almost all his time to work and girls, and rarely to her. 

 

As she was about to travel to dream land, her phone rang. 

 

"Hello? What's the matter?" she asked as she placed the phone near her ear.

 

"Hello?" she repeated, but still, no one talked from the other line. She looked at her phone and realized it was actually a text message.

 

Darn it, I must really be hungry.

 

From: Byun Baekhyun

Yoora, it's my brother's birthday today. Would you mind coming here for dinner? Mom wants to see you here.

 

She smiled as she read the word 'dinner'.

 

To: Byun Baekhyun

Really? Sure, I'll come. 

 

She stood up from her bed and changed her clothes. She wore a sleeveless flower-patterned blouse and paired it with blue jeans. She locked the house and walked on her way to the Byun's house which is just around the corner. Mrs. Byun was her mother's best friend ever since they were in college. 

 

Ding. Dong.

 

Baekhyun hurriedly ran towards their gate as he heard their doorbell ringing. It was Yoora. He froze there for a moment as she waved at him with a sweet smile on her face. She looks so beautiful, he thought.

 

"Umm?"

 

"Oh, Yoora!" he exclaimed as he snapped out of his thoughts. "Come in." He said as he escorted her inside the house. In the living room, their relatives were eating. There were a lot of people, but Yoora has met all of them before.

 

"Good evening." Yoora bowed as she greeted everyone. She looked around and saw Byun Taejun, "Happy Birthday."

 

"Thank you, Yoora-noona," Taejun said as he brought her to the kitchen. "Mom, noona is here."

 

It was already ten in the evening when the birthday party ended. Baekhyun decided to walk her home since it's already late at night, it's dangerous for a girl to walk on the streets alone.

 

"Yoora, thanks for coming." Baekhyun said as they stood outside her house. 

 

She smiled at him and replied, "No, it should be me thanking you. If you didn't text me, I could have starved to death."

 

He laughed, "Alright. Good night, I'll be going." 

 

She nodded. "Good night, take care on your way home."

 

"I will."

 

Yoora smiled widely as she waved him goodbye. Baekhyun motioned her to go inside the house first before leaving. As she entered the house, her smile reached from ear to ear. All of a sudden, her phone rang. This time, she made sure that it was actually a call before answering it, but was shocked to see that it was 'My beloved and handsome sweetie-pie 143 <3' who was calling.

 

Just like that, her mood got destroyed.

 

She furiously rejected the call and went inside her room to rest. Her phone rang again, it was a text message.

 

From: My beloved and handsome sweetie-pie 143 <3

Hi babe, good night. May you dream of me tonight. :**

 

She frowned and replied.

 

To:  My beloved and handsome sweetie-pie 143 <3

Tsk! Shut up. I'd rather stay awake than to dream of you. BTW, Don't call me babe, ever again if you don't want to get punched right on the face.

 

She smirked as she clicked send. He instantly replied.

 

From:  My beloved and handsome sweetie-pie 143 <3

Ouch. Fine, I'll call you loveydubs <3

 

Eww, what kind of a name is that. She didn't bother to text him back and made sure to change his name on her contacts from 'My beloved and handsome sweetie-pie 143 <3' to 'Dog poo >:D'. She laughed, seeing his name as dog poo made her better.

 

To: Dog poo >:D
 
Don't call me loveydubs, either.

 

Her phone started ringing again in a few seconds.

 

Oh, I have a call from Dog poo. 

 


THANKS for reading :D  <3 <3 <3

Sorry guys, I can only add the next chapter next week. My next week will be filled with exams so there's really very little time for me to update :< 

Anyways, I'll update immediately as soon as I have the time. I hope you could wait. ^______________^

xoxo