Mine

He's Losing The Game

The moment felt so romantic that she forgot that they were outside, enough for the people passing by to see them.
 


"Yah! What do you think are you doing?! Tsk, kids these days,"  an old man yelled at them. Yoora felt herself blush even more as she tried to cover her face.
 


"We're really sorry, sir." Chanyeol said as he bowed down to the old man. Yoora could see that he too, is embarrassed.
 


 "Aigoo, control yourselves when you are in public. If you want, there's a love motel near here!" the old man added.



Yoora almost choked on her nonexistent water as she heard what the man just said. She immediately stood up and said, "Sir, no need. Our relationship is not likeㅡ"
 


"Ye sir, thank you for the advice. We'll keep that in mind next time." Chanyeol butted in, putting his arms all around her shoulders as he spoke. Yoora, on the other hand, gaped at him in disbelief.
 


"Alright," the old man smiled at them, feeling satisfied that he just told off a young couple.
 


After making sure that the old man was now out of sight, Yoora smacked Chanyeol, hard enough for him to cry out in pain. "This is your entire fault! How could you k-ki-,” she sighed as she felt embarrassed to day the word.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Why? Was it your first time?” He paused to wait for her reaction. “Ah, so it was,” he concluded.

 

“Idiot,” she muttered as she walked away. She decided to just go inside her room and force herself to sleep.

 

“Yoora,” he called out as he held her hands and pulled her back close to him. “I like you, do you like me too?” he asked. As their eyes met, she quickly looked away. There’s a ticklish feeling inside her stomach which she started feeling just recently.

 

She breathed in before she answered him, “Are you really telling me the truth, or are you making me one of the other girls you had before?”

 

He chuckled again, “I like you, so much. I just realized it recently. I didn’t believe at first, but, I think I really do.”

 

She faced him, “Me too.” She punched on his arms playfully as he made a cute little victory dance. “Tsk, stop that dance! It’s embarrassing.”

 

He just laughed and continued dancing. He just lost the game, yet he is completely happy about it. All the feelings he had for her, they’re real.

 

---

 

“Good morning,” Yoora said as she rubbed her eyes and joined everyone else in the living room. She looked around and saw Chanyeol eyeing her as he tapped the empty seat beside him.

 

“Sit here,” he mouthed.

 

She gasped as she remembered everything that happened that night. He just confessed, and she did too. She felt herself blushing as she slowly made her way beside Baekhyun instead. Chanyeol looked at her in disbelief, as he angrily tapped the seat beside him.

 

“Is anything wrong, man?” Jongin asked as he sat on the seat beside Chanyeol, sitting on his hands in the process.

 

“Eyy~ Don’t sit here!” Chanyeol strongly said.

 

“Shut up,” Jongin muttered.

 

“SHHH!” Soyeon interrupted them. “Listen, we’re eating outside. I heard there’s a good place near here,” she exclaimed cheerfully.

 

It only took them fifteen minutes before they arrived at the eatery. The place itself smelled creamy. They felt even hungrier as they looked around for an empty table. There were a lot of people too, mostly Western tourists.

 

As they settled themselves on their seats, Chanyeol pulled Yoora to make her sit beside him.. 

 

“Good morning! I’m here to get your orders,” an old man approached them and gave everyone a menu card.

 

Yoora’s eyes almost popped out of their sockets as she saw the man. It was the old man that saw them last night. She grabbed Chanyeol’s hand as they exchanged knowing looks. They hurriedly opened the menu card, enough to cover their faces, hoping the man won’t notice them.

 

Everyone else looked at them curiously as they noticed them acting weirdly. “Why are you guys being like that?” Baekhyun asked.

 

Yoora faked a laugh, “Why? We’re just looking at the menu.” She pinched her nose to make her voice sound different.

 

After they gave all their orders, the old man took back the menu cards. Without any other choice, they unwillingly gave it, looking away. As he saw their faces, the man’s face glowed into a smile. “Ah! It’s you! You were that kids who were ki--” he exclaimed but was cut off when Yoora immediately stood up from her seat and hugged him.

 

“Ahjusshi,” she looked at him intently, wishing he would get the message.

 

The man chuckled. “Oh, these people don’t know?” he asked. He shook his head in amusement. “Alright, I’ll get your orders ready.”

 

As Yoora slumped back on her chair, Soyeon raised a brow at her. “Is there something we don’t know?” she asked, crossing her arms.

 

“Nothin—“

 

“That old man saw us kissing last night,” Chanyeol butted in. Yoora almost fell from her chair in shock, as well as everyone else. She gave him a glare, he just shrugged. “What’s the point of hiding? I like you, you like me.” He laughed and winked at her.

 

---

 

After a long and fun-filled day at the beach, Baekhyun sat down on the sand as he looked at everyone having fun. He just can’t fully enjoy it after knowing everything about Chanyeol and Yoora. He let out a deep sigh, feeling all his energy drain.

 

“You like Yoora, right?” He turned to see Chanyeol approaching him.

 

“Yeah, why?” he replied blandly.

 

“She’s mine,” he asserted. “But, why didn’t you tell her?” he asked as he sat beside him.

 

“What’s the point of telling her now?” Baekhyun stood up and added, “Just make sure you don’t make her cry, or I’ll definitely take her away from you.”