Players hate losing

He's Losing The Game

"Shall we date?"

 

Yoora felt her insides cringe as she heard those words. This wasn't the first time someone have asked her out but this time, it just felt so different - so unexpected. However, she knew Chanyeol. He's a player. She could never trust anything from him.

 

"You think I'd believe you?! I saw you dump so many girls before, don't play with me, player!" She raised her voice at him, hoping it'd make him realize he's got no chance with her.

 

Player. Many girls call him that, it doesn't move him anymore at all. However, this was certainly the first time someone dumped him. It just made him want her more. In a game, he has never lost.

 

He held her hand as he started leaning closer to her. He chuckled as he noticed her blushing. She's a girl after all. "Babe, I'm not playing with you. Let me ask you this once again, shall we date?"

 

"Are you crazy? Date with yourself!" she exclaimed as she pushed him away. She immediately fanned herself as she felt her cheeks getting hot. "Woah, the weather's so hot."

 

He laughed at her remark. "Hot? This restaurant is even so cold. Maybe it's just because I'm so hot."

 

Yoora scoffed. "Tsk, I'm going home! Thanks for the food." She hurriedly stood up from her seat and headed to the exit. All she wanted that very moment was to go home and hide.

 

Chanyeol stared at her as she ran to the door. She was literally running, he couldn't help but laugh. "Woah, this game is so fun."

 

---

 

It's Monday again, the day most students hate. Yoora is one hour earlier again at school. Instead of heading to their room, she decided to just go to the library. She didn't want to see Chanyeol. That guy had been spamming her phone since weekend. 

 

When will you ever get tired? Tsk.

 

Except the librarian, she was the only one in the library. She decided to sit near the fictions section. Ever since she was a kid, she have always liked reading books. It became a hobby. Her mother used to buy her a lot of books when she was still alive. Yoora sighed. She took a book from the shelf beside her and scanned it's foreword, when suddenly her phone started ringing.

 

"Shhhh!" The librarian glared at her. 

 

She hurriedly took out her phone from her bag and saw that it was actually a call, a call from Dog Poo. She sighed as she turned off her phone, hoping he would just stop bugging her. After she kept her phone back to her bag, she continued reading the book on top of her table. 

 

It was already 6:25 when she finished reading the first chapter. It was a story about a girl who didn't believe about love, not until somebody came to change everything.

 

"Pssst." 

 

She looked around and looked where that sound came from. As her eyes wandered across the library, she realized that few students have also arrived. Then someone caught his eyes, a student sitting on the next table. He's got a very tall pile of books in front of him, enough to cover his face. Yet, she knew who it was. Park Chanyeol. 

 

She placed down the book on the table and reached for her bag. She decided to just go to the classroom, but made sure that he didn't saw her leave.

 

Chanyeol grinned as he typed in a message to Yoora. 

 

To: Yoora babes

 

I can see you. Can you see me? You look so pretty from here. :*

 

Just a few seconds after he clicked sent, he received a reply. 

 

From: Yoora babes

 

You sure? Can you really see me?

 

He stared at her reply, thinking of what to send her back. He looked up, only to find the seat she was sitting in a few minutes ago empty. She has disappeared. She stood up from his seat and looked for her, but she was no where in sight. He heaved a loud sigh. "Oh, really!"

 

"SSHHH!"

 

"Oops, sorry ma'am."

 

---

 

Time flied by so fast, classes already ended. The whole day, Chanyeol had been bugging her. He kept staring at her the whole time, but she decided to just ignore him. She didn't talk to her, nor even look at him. 

 

"Yoora, wanna go home with me?" Baekhyun asked her after her packed up all his things. He's got that same sweet smile on his face. 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry to tell you this but, she's going home with me." Chanyeol butted in as he stood up from his seat and faced Baekhyun with a triumphant smile.

 

Yoora scoffed, "Who told you?"

 

"Me, because I'm your boyfriend." He said in a matter-of-fact way. 

 

"Is it true? Yoora?" 

 

She stood up from her seat and took her bag. She held Baekhyun's hand and dragged him out of the room. "Let's go Baekhyun, I think that guy has gone crazy." Chanyeol was about to say something but it was too late. They already went out of the room. He smiled playfully as he thought to himself, That girl is really playing hard to get. She's making me want her more. 

 

"Park Chanyeol, wanna go home together with us?" He turned at the group of girls standing near the door. 

 

He smiled at them, "Sure, pretty girls. Let's go."