The event

He's Losing The Game
  • Gentleman
  • Responsible
  • Kind and Caring
  • Respects girls
  • Thoughful

 

"Definitely not Chanyeol," she mumbled to herself as she listed the traits she'd like in a man. She wanted to sort her mind so she decided to make a list. The feelings she felt last night when she saw him last night really bugged her all night. 

 

Definitely not him!

 

Yoora  scratched her head furiously, hoping to stop her mind from thinking of him. She barely had enough sleep last night; her eyebags are showing. She looked at herself on the mirror and looked at how much of a mess she is at that very moment.

 

Park Chanyeol, look at what you’ve done to me. Tsk!

 

After taking a bath and changing into new clothes, she decided to go down to their living room and watch television.  It was a Saturday so no classes. All she wanted was to rest. She scanned through the channels and sighed as she saw no interesting movies to watch.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

She lazily made her way to the door and opened it. It was her bestfriend, Soyeon. “What brought you here?” she asked.

 

Soyeon gasped as she looked at her bestfriend from head to toe, “Are you fine? Are you sick? You look so stressed!”

 

Yoora frowned, “I know. I just,” she paused as she thought of a better way to explain things. She’s contemplating on whether she should tell her about what happened last night, but knowing her bestfriend, she decided not to. “I just lacked sleep,” she continued.

 

“But why?” she asked as she walked over to the sofa and changed the channel.

 

Yoora shrugged, “I don’t know.”

 

I really don’t know.

 

Soyeon looked disappointed as she turned off the TV. “There’s no interesting movie,” she whined. She turned to her bestfriend who just sat beside her, with her eyes lit up as if she just thought of something marvelous, “I now know what to do! Let’s go shopping! Do you already have something to wear for the opening party of our school festival?”

 

Yoora’s mouth gaped open as she remembered about it. “Ah! I almost forgot about that!” she exclaimed. With panic in her eyes, she looked at Soyeon and held her arms, “What should I do? I almost forgot I was our class’ muse. I still don’t have something to wear.”

 

Soyeon face-palmed. “You’re really amazing,” she sarcastically said. “How could you forget about something like that?!”

 

"I totally forgot about it," she sighed.

 

"Unbelievable! It's tomorrow

 

She pouted, “Help me!”

 

“Oh, don’t worry! I’ll take care of you!” Soyeon beamed.

 

“But I don’t like to wear ball gowns,” Yoora whined.

 

“Tch, didn’t you know? The theme for this year’s party is formal or casual dress.” Soyeon explained as she jokingly pushed her bestfriend away. “You don’t have to worry about that.”

 

“Then what should I wear?”

 

Soyeon eyed her bestfriend and thought of what would suit her most, “Hmm, I think you suit a simple dress, but something that gives off a y and mature feel.” She smiled as she dragged her out of the house, “Let’s go!”

 

--

 

Chanyeol smiled and winked at all the pretty girls that passed by his table. It was the event almost everyone had prepared for: the opening party for their festival. Together with him were his classmates, since each class was assigned certain tables on the hall.

 

“Where’s your muse? It’s almost starting.” One of his classmates asked.

 

He shrugged, “I don’t know. She doesn’t reply to my messages.”

 

He took out his phone from his pocket and checked his messages. No message from Yoora, all of them were from his girls. He decided to just give her a call.

 

“Hello?” she answered. He was quite shocked to hear her voice, this is the first time she answered his call. “Chanyeol? You there?”

 

“Ah, oh! Yoora, where are you?” he asked.

 

“I’m outside, we just arrived.” Nervousness was obvious on her voice.

 

“Alright, just make sure you look as perfect just as I am so that we’ll be a perfect match tonight,” he jokingly said.

 

“Whatever. I just want this night to end. Tch.”

 

He chuckled, “Just hurry up, I’m feeling lonely right now. I need my partner.”

 

He heard her scoff, “Tch, I’m hanging up.”

 

Then and there, she dropped the call. He turned off his phone and placed it back on his pocket.  He reached for one of the cookies placed on top of the table. The teachers placed it there for them to have something to eat before the event officially starts. Suddenly, the door opened, and he could hear other people gasp.

 

“Wow, she looks so beautiful.”

 

“Wow, is that really her?”

 

He looked up to see who came in. His heart stopped. She was wearing a simple dress, but she looked so beautiful. His stomach churned, he’s feeling the same way he did before. A feeling that he almost forgot. A feeling he thought he’d never feel again.

 

Ba-thump.

 

Ba-thump.

 

Ba-thump

 

Park Yoora, what are you?

 


I'm just gonna drop a picture of hers here. xD