Chapter 14.....

The journey...

WOOHYUN'S POV: 

 

Nothing needs to be said... Haru's moved on and I have to credit her for it. I don't blame her, I blame myself for the things I've done in the past. Guess my happiness was short lived and I guess it's what was meant to happen. We were indeed too imperfect to see. Guess acting like we were perfect just made me at ease. Did I love Haru? 9 years with her, who wouldn't love her? She's just a person you can't help but love. She's just herself and she's just so truthful about things that everyone who comes to know her, just ends up loving her. The photos taken of her and Luhan made me break, but she's truly happy. A true smile that I couldn't even get, he got it. The laughter I haven't heard in a while, he heard it with ease. Though he too is an idol, he's older than me and his group has more popularity than my group does, but that has nothing to do with this. Haru's happiness is most important. I'm willing to let her go to Luhan without a fight, because even though she's definitely worth fighting for, I don't want to torture us anymore. I've since taken off the engagement ring given to me by both her and Nana and I've since started to move on, too. Explaining to the public and to Nana about all of this isn't something I want, but it's what I have to do in order to give Haru her happiness and in order to give myself my own peace and happiness. We live and we learn, and that's what life is all about. Living and learning. 

 

"Hello everyone, 

       This is Woollim Entertainment. We're here to announce the splitting of Infinite's Nam Woohyun and his long time girlfriend Haru Lee, also the mother to his daughter. Both have parted ways on good terms and Nana will be spending time with both of them evenly. Though it's saddening news to all, we hope you support both of them as they each take a new path in their lives. Woohyun will be residing with the Infinite members in their dorm starting sometime next week, and Nana will be spending her time with them when she gets a chance to visit her dad. Though it's unfortunate for both parties, both have stated that it's best they just stopped instead of moving forward with their wedding. Thank you all for your support." 

 

"Though it's quite sudden and saddening, Haru and I have both decided to go our own ways. Our daughter, Nana will be with each of us equally. I hope you all support both of us as we open up a new chapter in our lives. We live and we learn. I love you, Inspirit." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HARU'S POV: 

 

Ha. This guy.... Actually jumped the gun and told his company to release an official statement. It's good, I suppose. Clean cut. It takes a bit of time to move on, but we'll get through it, eventually. I took to my personal blog, twitter, and facebook to confirm our split. 

 

"Hey guys, 

     I just wanted to let you all know that Woohyun and I have both decided to end our 9 year relationship. Though there was a marriage in plan, things eventually didn't work out. I hope you all understand and will still support us both as we take on a new path in our lives. Together, we have a wonderful daughter, and that's what I'll take from this relationship. It's been a fun rollercoaster, but the end is here. Thank you all for everything." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Though it was a bit cliche to release it on the day of the whole "Luhan" scandal, it was better to than to keep it hidden. Luhan and I continued seeing each other, with the public knowing of it as we had nothing to hide from them. Nana and Luhan got along well with each other, maybe a bit too well, but I'm not complaining. She called him Daddy Luhan, which I thought was cute. Just something we all learn how to adjust to. Whenever she was with me, Luhan would always make time to come over and play with her and such, as if he really was her dad. When she was at her dad's, she'd play and talk with Woohyun's girlfriend. I'm not sure who she was, but Nana didn't seem to care much for her, as she didn't say anything much about her to me other than the fact that she didn't suite "her daddy." She's grown up to be a wonderful and understanding daughter and I couldn't have asked for anything more. After a year of the whole scandal, Luhan and I began to "officially" date. I don't know why, but everytime I was with him, I felt like a little kid in a candy store. Just so excited and happy. Strange, but I loved being with him. Maybe he was the definition of love. You couldn't help but fall for this guy. He was just so himself. So innocent and sweet. Always by my side whenever he had a chance. Spent every given second with Nana. I didn't expect him to accept her as easily as he did, so I was surprised, but it was a good surprise. She loved him and it was clearly shown.