Chapter 13.........

The journey...

LUHAN'S POV: 

 

The ever so dashing Haru..... I can't lie and say that I haven't been keeping tabs on her, because I have, ever since seeing that fancam of her and Nana proposing to Woohyun-shi. I was quite jealous, but I knew that within time, their relationship was going to fail. I knew him, he was indeed a cheater, but it was something he kept hidden so well. When I found out that Ji Eun went to his house, I was shocked. Especially when she took Woo Soo with her. She promised me that she wouldn't say a thing about who his real father was, but she broke it. She allowed him to meet his real father, and she also allowed him to meet Haru. I guess it was only a matter of time before she went and blabbed off. She was never really a person to trust with words anyways, but she was a close friend of mine and I had to protect her and Woo Soo. I suppose that's when Haru decided enough was enough.... Any who, meeting her in the cafe was completely coincidental. She was wearing a simple outfit. A gray knitted sweater with her hair sort of in a pont tail, and blue jeans with her red converse. She was flawless. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up the next morning to my members yelling and shouting. 

 

"Luhan hyung!! What is this!?" Tao yelled. 

 

"What is what?" 

 

"This!! This!!" Sehun yelled as he pointed to his computer screen. 

 

"Oh. Haru?" I replied un-amused. 

 

"HARU!? AS IN!!!!!! HYUNG!!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US GO AGAINST OTHER IDOL'S!? Sehun shouted. 

 

"Aish... It's not my fault he doesn't know how to treat a lady." I shrugged as I slowly got out of bed. 

 

"Hyung! You bad guy!" Tao and Sehun shouted as they each punched my shoulder. 

 

"Ow! What was that for!?" I yelled annoyed. 

 

"You know better, hyung." Tao mumbled. 

 

"Oh kill me for following my heart, guys. Seriously! Overreacting like a bunch of babies." I glared at them. 

 

"Your heart!? With her!? She's already a mother!" Tao exclaimed. 

 

"So?" I shrugged. 

 

"You wouldn't mind being a dad to her daughter?" 

 

"No... I'd actually love to." I smiled. 

 

"What is this?" Sehun scratched his head as he and Tao stared at each other and then at me. 

 

"What?" I rubbed the back of my neck. 

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Sehun asked. 

 

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." 

 

Sehun and Tao ran out of the room looking a bit confused as I finished getting ready. I joined all the guys in the living room and they all stared at me. 

 

"What!?" I yelled. 

 

"Spill." Suho spoke. 

 

"Spill what!?" I asked. 

 

"The photo. Explain." Xuimin replied. 

 

"Why?" 

 

"Because..... You're obviously smiling and laughing in the photo as if you were on a date with someone you love." Kai chimed in. 

 

"Okay... We met at a cafe, and I invited her to play basketball with me. We played and the after playing, we sat down and talked. Talked like normal people." 

 

"Normal people do not smile like this. It's not their style, and it's definitely not yours." Kris replied. 

 

"Ehhh... Give me a break, you guys." I finally spoke. 

 

"Would you marry her, hyung?" Tao asked curiously. 

 

"Sure, why not. Haven't had someone who could make me laugh or smile like that in a long while." 

 

"So... If Lee Soo Man came in here and demanded you to marry her, you'd do it?" 

 

"Yeah. I can't explain it, but I'm happy when I'm with her or whenever she's around. I just smile and laugh with ease." 

 

"Our Luhan's in love!" Xuimin yelled. 

 

"Aish. Quit it guys!" I yelled. 

 

My phone suddenly rung and it was none other than my manager and Lee Soo Man. I headed to the company and sat down in Soo Man's office. Didn't feel too comfortable being with him alone, but it's the consequence of being in a scandal. 

 

"What is this?" He asked seriously as he showed me the photos on his computer screen. 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"You do realize that this is Lee Corporation's daughter, correct?" 

 

"And?" 

 

"What is she to you?" 

 

"A friend. Close friend." I smiled without realizing. 

 

"Luhan, she's more than a friend to you, isn't she? You're smiling as if you're seeing someone you love." 

 

"Can I get a break from this... Everyone's so nosy." I mumbled. 

 

"Would you marry her?" 

 

"Yeah." I replied in a heartbeat. 

 

"Why? You didn't even hesitate. Why would you marry her, Luhan?" 

 

"Because she makes me happy. When I was with her yesterday, I felt at ease. It's like my world only consisted of her and happiness. I smiled and laughed without realizing, and she always pointed it out. Playing basketball with her was what I'd call, "The perfect date" and chatting with her afterwards was simply amazing." I replied without realizing what I just said. 

 

"And it doesn't bug you that she already has a kid and is an Infinite member's girlfriend?" 

 

"Oh... She's not his girlfriend anymore. If she still were, I wouldn't have been as happy as I was last night." I smirked. 

 

"Wow... What am I supposed to tell her dad? Luhan, you're lovestruck." He joked. 

 

"Well, tell him that I'm willing to take responsibility." 

 

"Just like that? No questions asked?" He eyed me. 

 

"No questions need to be asked. Emotions state it all." I shrugged. 

 

"You're really happy with this girl, aren't you?" 

 

"Yeah. I'd love to spend more time with her too, actually." 

 

"Did you ask her if she'd be willing to give you a chance?" 

 

"Mmmmm.. Whether she does or doesn't, it shouldn't matter. Even if it's just a one sided love for now, I'm okay with it." 

 

"You're just something else right now, Luhan. I've never seen you like this before." 

 

"She makes me happy, boss. Really happy. Butterfly happy." 

 

"And you think she'd be able to make and keep you happy if you married her?" 

 

"Yeah. Because that's just who she is. She's Lee Haru." I replied as I exited his office. 

 

"Aish. This boy.... It's good that he's found someone to make him happy." I heard him chuckle. 

 

That whole day, I couldn't get Haru out of my mind, nor how she's coping with all of this. Just thinking about her made me feel all cozy and happy inside and I was smiling more often. My members adjusted to the happier me and I adjusted to them and their weirdness. They didn't like this relationship, because afterall, Haru did date a senior idol, and of course, they're a pretty respected senior idol by their fans and such.. But, I really didn't care about all that. The heart wants what it wants, right?