Chapter 1....

The journey...

HARU'S POV:

 

As I was busy on my computer working on a few things for the week, my cell phone rings. It's from a number that's not in my contact list, so I was a bit iffy on whether or not I should pick up, but I chose to anyways. 

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this perhaps Nam Nana's house?"

"Yes it is, why?"

"I'm a scouter for Cube Ent and I just wanted to start out by saying that your daughter has so much potential in becoming an idol." 


"Ah, yes I see."

"I'd like to set up a meeting to meet Miss. Nana-shi, if it'd be alright with you?"

"Oh. I'd have to ask her dad first about it, but if you don't mind, just give me your phone number and I'll contact you as soon as I can."

"Ah, yes. It's understandable. Okay, here's my number. It's 010-0982-3476. Please give me a call anytime." 

"I sure will. I didn't quite get your name?" 

 

"Ah! Sorry about that. It's Kim Joo Hyun." 

 

"Mr. Kim, I hope you don't mind me asking you, but how'd you get my number?" 

 

"Well, we saw the fan cams from the concert and noticed who you were and called your manager to see if we'd be able to get your personal phone number and he gave us this one. Sorry if it's a bother, but we just really want to discuss matters regarding Nana." 

 

"I'll give you a call back after talking to her dad about it. Thank you for your interest and thank you for calling Mr. Kim. Have a nice day." I stated as I ended the phone call. 


"Who was that, mommy?" Nana asked curiously.  

"Oh, just a friend."


"Friend? Then why do you need to talk to daddy?"

"Nana-ah, you'll understand when you get older." I smiled. 

"Okay mommy."

"Honey, who was that on the phone?" Woohyun spoke as he came downstairs. 

"An Entertainment company."

"Which one?" 

"Cube....."

"It seems like your dancing and singing videos have gone online, Nana." 

"Really, daddy?!"

"Really." Woohyun smiled. 

"You're not going to let her go into the industry too, are you?" I asked him curiously. 

"Why not? She is an Idol's daughter. If she wants to follow in my footsteps, then I'll let her." 

"But.... She's still a little kid. She can't go in right now."

"Actually she can. She'll be a trainee for a few years and then maybe she'll be able to debut if she's good enough." 

"It's no use talking to you about this. You're always going to say that she can choose to become an Idol if she wants to. Nana-ah, do you want to be an Idol like your dad?" I asked Nana as I sat there looking at both her and her dad. 

"It would be nice, but I want to do something better then daddy!" Nana replied. 

"It's good that you don't want to be an idol." I smiled.  

"Mommy, I never said I didn't want to. I just said that I want to do something better then daddy. If I become an idol, my opportunity of things rises. CF's, Acting, Traveling, and much more!" 

"I guess it's time to reap what I sowed. Alright Nana, you can become an Idol, but daddy and I get to choose the company for you, okay?" I spoke as I placed my hand on the table and laid my head down. 


"It's an easy answer. She's just going to join Woollim with me!"

"Stop. That's where I'm drawing the line. She's not going into the same company as her dad, for the fact that she'll always be asked if she got any special treatment because of you and your involvement in that company. Her and Wollim are never happening." I stated as I placed both my hands up in the air. 

"But mommy, I want to be with daddy."

"That's my Nana." He smiled. 

"Now Nana, that's never going to happen, because the public's going to think wrongly. You're going to go into the company we both think you'd do best in and that's that, unless you want to do something else with your future." I replied firmly.  

"Mommy! I want to be with daddy!" Nana stated as she began throwing a fit.  

"Aigoo...  I'll talk to you when you've relaxed a bit." I replied as I covered my ears and went upstairs. 

"Nana-ah, you know you shouldn't act like that, right?"

"I know daddy, but mommy is so confusing!" 

"Just like you. You and your mom are both alike in so many ways. Now, would you like to go upstairs and apologize to your mom, or are you just going to wait?" Woohyun smiled. 

"I'll wait.. Go to work, daddy."

"Are you sure you and mom will be fine? You're not going to cause anymore trouble, are you?"

"No... Not anymore. I'll listen." She said as she kissed Woohyun goodbye.

"Bye daddy!" She spoke as she ran upstairs and waved. 

"Goodbye, Nana! Honey, I'm leaving! I'll see you later. Take care!" Woohyun waved.

"Mmmm! Goodbye Oppa!" I yelled.