Chapter Fifteen

Aerok Chronicles : Arise Exoplanet

“NO!.. we cant.. She’s gone. I mean nobody knows where she is right now. After the invasion of the norcas in out tribes, all the oracles vanished. The norcas killed some of us, and stole some of our staffs, spells and even ancient crystals that we used for future reading and for our defense powers. Now that they’ve left us with nothing and burned our village. No oracle was left in that village. NO one wants to live in that disastered place anymore. I got separated from my Aunt, everyone of us got separated from each other. I dont know where to go that day on, but luckily I found shelter on a nearby town and hid my real identity from them. Until such time that I heard from my friends that oracles were seen on the neighboring town so I went to check if it was true but it was too late. When I got into the place, people were already running away from the city and fled to the jungle. Then I realized that the Norcas were hunting us down.”

 

“Everytime I hear that there was an attack of a norcas from a near town I suddenly took off to a another journey to a more further place. Then that’s the time I met the Priestess, she gave me the authority of this book. And told me that there will be someone whom I will met later that will use the book to fight for darkness. She was really tired and she just told me to protect the book. She gave me her staff and the book and pushed me into a boat. She told me about the island and so I found it. I can still remember her shouts as she fights for her last breath, althou it was a bit misty out there. But I came back to the place, and she was gone. When Oracles die, our body would just slowly deteriorate into small butterflies.”

 

“My Aunt told me that because Oracles were owned and connected by nature, and so if we die, we will once come back to nature itself. Then I heard from other village that the Norcas were getting more stronger and so I decided to hide in this island where its difficult to reach. But everytime I use my powers, I also use a counter spell as to hide my magic and to astray anyone who wants to enter this place. But as for you, I dont know why how did you get in here..”

 

“I dont know too.. BUt now that I understand clearly now.. We must find someone who could give us the other pages.. BUt wait there’s more right?”

 

“Oh.. yes! Let me read it.. Then the darkness took over Aerok, and the Dark Lord overcame throne. The guardians battled with the forces of the Dark Emperor, the ugly but huge-mouthed warted monster ‘norcas’, the beast of Voltarium ‘zebull’ and another refined creature that can fly with its huge wings and huge tail, the ‘frakos’. A great war will overfill the city of Loues, there will be blood and dead bodies everywhere. Everyone is outrageous, ready to kill, ready to hurt, ready to die. However, the forces will soon come to an end and both sides comes into a rest but the war is still not over. The guardians shall rise again.”

 

“Oh no.. It ends up here. The fate of Aerok is still unspoken. We need to find the other pages, and the second book!.. “

 

“But.. how.. How are we going to do it?..”

 

“I know.. The book has its own puzzles, and from it also, we can find where is the next book located. We need to find it now..”

 

“So you mean.. you will use your powers?..”

 

“..y. YEah.. We need to save Aerok and You need to find the guardians! Aerok needs you. Elder does..”

 

“b-But.. Claudia, Im sure it would need most of your powers..”

 

“Ssshh.. I know. But the safety of Aerok is at stake.. I will be alright. And beside I’ve found my puropose already, and you havent done your purpose yet.. You need to find them..” as she cupped my face.

 

“I dont wanna lose you..”

 

“I dont want to lose you either but this is for the sake of everyone.. We gotta do this. Believe me. Say you believe me.. I need you trust me on this okay?..”

 

“. . .Oh. okay.. alright. I believe in you. I know you can do it.”

 

I hugged her tight. Im not sure what will happen to us after this. I just hope the quardians were safe. Please I need a little more time. Please wait for me. Please wait.. Im coming for you.

I will find you.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

I know this would be difficult for me, but we havent much time left. We need to do this or else. I dont want anyone to suffer again, and Im tired of hiding already. We need to. We gotta do this.

 

After all the circles Ive drawn into the sand, I placed the crystals on each of the twelve stoneplates representing the twelve naeroks, encircling the book as it sits open at the center. I started the ritual by lighting up the crystals and extracted its energy towards the book.

 

ruko wa su ui sumuna kirawa kueru

wasai kama itel muni karu haitama

imbeshi haku ue treta i husu ui mana ishte

lib lib tukoi gishuwe atrakush sambalwa hita i

 

as I started the oremus. Energies from the crystals went into the book and caused it raise above the ground. A sphereb appears above the book.

 

“Oh.. god of nature god of oracle, Tell us where is tthy second book??!!”

I yelled.

 

The sphere went inside my mouth and went directly into my head. There was a suddern ush of energy inside me. There it was the location of the second book was hidden deep into a library that is kept underground for so many years. It is also stated that the book is found in Brish from a woman named Bethsaida, In the land of Brish.

 

“what? In Brish?, but that was a mythical village.. “

‘Yes.. and only the one who is worthy can enter the place. So if I were you, go and locate first the half of the guardians. And after that, go to Brish to find BEthsaida.”

 

“B-but.. do you mean now..?..” I was confused.

She’s very weak now, I can sense it.

“Of course! Please go.. Here take this with you, the white crystal that Elder gave you. You will need this..”

 

“T-Thank.. I dont know how to say all my thanks to you! I love you so much Claudia, I just cant let you go.. Ill protect you with my powers!..”

 

“No you cant.. there’s a lot of them coming, and Im sure you cannot defeat them for you are not completely healed. And your powers were yet to be in its full length. Please.. go now, for I foresee that the norcas have tracked me her already. I cannot create another barrier now, and we still have to burn that book down. They might steal it from us. NOw if you pl;ease,, GO!”

 

“..Cl-Clau... Claudia..” I can only speak her name. I will always remember you... Forever will.

I went to the boat and rowed as fast as I could. When I think that I was already in the middle, I looked back and was shocked of what Ive seen. The island was xcovered with fire and the smoke riose immediately into the thin air. I didnt even use my powers to protect her. Im such a useless person. So useless.

 

 

*You need to find the guardians Travis. You need to save Aerok. I will always be here for you. Remember that I am part of nature now, and you can just talk to me anytime. Just feel your inside.*

 

I heard Claudia’s voice whispering into my ears. and felt a sudden urge to fight. If she fought for us, then how much more will I be?.. I need to finf them

I wikll find them Claudia.

 

~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

[ MOuntainof BOnes , City of Metanui ]

 

“LUcky us Lord that we got this from the Oracle.” the Chief Norcas passes a burnt page.

 

“Good. Hmm.. What do we have here..”

 

murmurs..

 

“WHHAT!?” voice echoes through the palace.

 

“Hmm.. guardians they say?..”

 

“ahahahahaha,.. AHaha...” evil laughs.

 

“Very well then. We’ll give them what they want..”

 

“hhmm... hm. hm.”