Chapter Thirteen

Aerok Chronicles : Arise Exoplanet

He bowed his head down, and seeked through my eyes, as he raises his head up and gazed at me.

I was amazed by what happened, but I suddenly shook as the place changed into one white room. Everything was just pure white. But not too bright.

 

“Welcome to my realm. The heart of Loues.” I quickly turned my back as I heard Elder’s voice. I saw him smiling as the sun. He walked near me like he hadn’t got some illness. I smiled at him too. Amazingly.

 

“Now that we have warped into my dimension. We can discuss the mission, as we walk.” He led the way towards a direction. At first it was just a white scene, but suddenly, a huge view came into the scene.

 

I know what it was. Its very familiar. I know Ive seen it before. In the Loues Library. I knew it before,.. It was, It was.. It was..

 

“AEROK!”, as I yelled at the answer. I quickly covered my mouth, as if somebody’s been annoyed. But all I hear was my echo, traversing the whole realm. I gazed at Elder who was then laughing at what I did.

 

I just laughed all of a sudden. Its been a long time since I saw Elder laughing like this. Even me, I’ve never been so idiot like this before.

 

Out of my view, a slight bright light went on and off near northeast. I know what naerok is that. Its Aguadon. Another blinking light shone at the northern part of Aerok. Its Frostalia. Another light blinked at Voltarium. Then lastly, at Terra. I was amazed at what was happening. I was greatly moved but at the same time puzzled.

 

Elder motioned forward towards the globe. I followed him.

 

“See those lights?.. They are hope.”as his eyes trailed down the blinking lights all over the map.

Its magnificent.

 

“These lights, will battle darkness. And will defeat fear.” I sensed a great diction in his voice.

 

I know this mission’s gonna be tough. But I wont let fear subside in. I will succeed in this mission.

I will.

 

“The war is getting started. Your mission, is to find those lights. To nourish them like your children.

Train them hard like soldiers ready to kill beings. Make them the best guardians.”

 

“The lights, were too few. But still, we have our greatest chance. If you can, please have a search for the oracle. Make it quick, for as the dark lord is preparing his norcas. I can sense his energy going stronger. Let’s get everything fast and easy.”

 

“Yes, my emperor. I shall do the quest.”

 

“I am very thankful that you have been on my side Traveler. I dont know what to do without you.” I can feel the sincerity in his voice. I was touched.

 

“I, too master. BUt. How will I know if its them? I mean, if its the guardian?”

 

“I know you would ask that. Here’s a special stone. My special stone.”

As Elder went to his pocket and held out a white crystal stone. “This is the diamond of light. Only me, have this one.

But now, its yours. Hold it tightly, as it will help you on your long journey.”

 

He grabbed my hand and lay open my palms. He slowly put the diamond on it. As he then slowly closed it with his fingers and mine.

 

“Look into my eyes Traveler.”

 

I then looked into his glowing eyes. I couldnt move. I felt the diamond shaking inside my palms. I shook too. My arms and knees started to tremble.

 

Then I felt my eyes glowed brightly. Then I heard a small voice.

 

“Shines the stone will be, if the guardian near is to thee.”

Remember that traveler. Remember that.

 

Then suddenly, a strong wind blowed us hard and threw us away. I felt its power raging on us. I tried to open my eyes, but Its hard. I tried to hold my ground, but I cant. I was blown very roughly. I checked my palms, the diamonds where still there. But there’s no more Elder. Then the wind gushed thoroughly. Then I was blown off. Away from the whirte realm. Far Far away.

 

I opened my eyes and saw the realm vanish before me.I cant see Elder, cant.

Then I felt my body slowly drained out. I cant move my head, my eyes. I cant move a muscle. I cant move.

Help! Help!.. Somebody.

 

No response. All I can hear was the powerful wind entrapping my inside a vortex.

Then slowly, I felt my energy slowly dropping out.

 

No.. No way.. No way.

Then my eyes closed as I entered my unconscious mind.

Out of nowhere.

 

I lost myself. Lost my conscious. I hope I can find them.

Let me be. Whatever happens. I'll hold on.