Chapter Twelve

Aerok Chronicles : Arise Exoplanet

[ Aerok Council and Loues Assembly ]

 

“We need to do something.” Grand Elder. “Now that the darkness is overwhelming our beautiful land of Aerok, we must stop this, and should find a way to resolve this.” as he walks stands up to silence the board members.

 

Silence. Murmurs.

 

“This is : the rightful time.” he walked towards the replica of Aerok. His eyes, varnishing each details.

 

Loud talks. Murmurs.

 

“Silence! But what are we gonna do? The oracle has been killed!”a member aroused from his seat. I gazed at him. Such manners. No conduct.

 

“Let us pl-“Elder tries to speech out. But another memeber butts in,.

 

“You cant do it do you? We have planned it for over years, and still , we havent made anything yet!”

Ugh! come on. How could he say that? Grand Elder was the most wise aerokii of the whole land!. Such people. No breedings, Very obvious, they’re no match for debates. All they need to do is blab and talk. Nothin else to do! I glared at the board member at my front side. He also glared his. Our eyes met our each others gaze.

 

His slowly raised his hands and put it at the table. Oh.. how innocent. This caveman must’ve been the worst of his clan!. I smirked.

 

“What did you say?” he glared at me.

 

“You heard it right. Caveman. Oops I mean. You read it right. Psycho?” as I followed his conjuring eyes slowly harnishing my insides. He quickly grabs for my robe and pulled it over towards his gruesome face.

 

“Yeap? What are you trying to do huh?..” My eyes shone brightly. He quickly covers his face and released me from his hand. I quivered.

 

“Haha.. so that’s what you got? Pyschoboy? Or you’ve got something else in there?” as I try to piss him off. This is actually easy. Living like this, wou could tell?. His hands still on his eyes.

 

“Oh.. I mustve blinded your eyes.. Im sorry-“ I mockingly said. Haha idiot!

 

“What did you just say?”

 

“Oh! you’re done done wiping your tears psycho?.. Haha.. weak.” So,, his pissed off already.

 

“You shutup! Now, tell that again and I’ll blow you away!”

 

Oh yeah psy-“

 

“THAT’s ENOUGH!” The Traveler.

“Say that again, and I’ll blow your head off. Understand? Such manners huh?. We are in a serious conference. In a meeting to rescue our sunken world. Do you mind giving your ears at least? You’ve got no respect for our Elder here.”

 

Bla.. bla.. whatever idiot. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Whats that?.. What did you say?”

 

“What? Did I say? You think your a psycho too like this ugly man?” pointing to my foe.

 

“Oh.. how totally absurd you are. Dilan? Isnt it? And you are from Pyrah right?. So is this what happens to pyrans tired of stealing and hunting?. Am I correct Dilan of Pyrah?”

 

! How’d he got that? He wasnt Psykos! He even werent from there.?

 

“Haha.. now you know Dilan?. I am not from Psykos. Im from Loues. But I can read minds like what Yule just did to you. So now will you become silent? We are on a meeting, I suppose?, Idiot.”

 

I cant think anymore. Everything I’ve been thinking, is readable. Id better not look into their eyes.

 

“so as to continue, regarding this matter. I suggest that Traveler, will be in charge of finding the new oracle. We shall preaper at least, to train our guards and soldiers to protect somehow the raging powers of the norcas. They’re on category two already. We shall strengthen our barracks, and provide programs for them enable them prevent spells and other abilities that the enemy might use against us. We shall find this oracle to save us from this overruling darkness. We have not much enough time. We shall proceed with the laws and regulations. Everyone, dismiss.”

 

So.. this is what you’ve plan huh?.. Seems to working fine with me. Hahaha..” as I quickly ran towards the stairs. The dark lord must’ve been waiting for my report. I shall tell him now, and he will be surely proud of me.

 

Hahaha.. Her I come Father. Wait til I get to you the fresh success.

Hahahaa

 

Dilan vanishes into the darkness.

 

 

                                     *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~  *

 

“What can I help, Grand ELder?” as I silently bowed. He was standing right at the front of the open window. From here, the whole land of Loues, can be seen. What a wonderful view.

 

“I have called you.. f-for a very important mi- /coughs/ .. hmrm.. mission.”as he clears his throat. Grand Elder is very old now. If I were to say, he should retire now, before its too late. Being the head of the council, and the standing emperor of Loues, I wouldnt wodner why his health is dropping like this. With all those work, stress is very much gained, and will only cause his body to malfunction.

 

But I couldnt blame him as well. With all these stuff going on in Aerok, there’s no way he’s gonna leave all these to his inferiors. This is a huge job.

 

Grand Elder coughs again. His right hand covering his mouth. The other hand reaches the window ledge for support. I cant bare seeing him like this.

 

“Are you okay? Grand Elder?..” I silently walked few steps behind his back.

He calmly raised his hand. “Im okay, Im okay.”

 

“Are you su-sure?..”

 

I heard him sigh. He walked to his seat, and put his hands neatly at the desk.

 

“Im a very old man now, Traveler. This is what happens to people very busy with their bsuiness. Busy in planning about the sake of the land. This what I have become. I am slow in speech, and tend to walk slow now. And I am not anymore capable of adventures like before. And I know you are the only who can do this mission. And I believe you will finish your mission..”