Chapter One

Aerok Chronicles : Arise Exoplanet

[ March 2013 ]

While the darkness slowly creeps beneath the ancient rocks of Aerok, lies the deep aura of fear and nightmare. As the sun hides after its chronic job of fierce fire, the work of the evil silently devours each sleeping naerok, whether old or young. Each one of them, the peaceful world of Aerok is in total danger.

Then the darkness have fully grown and spread its fears to all the naeroks.  The Aerok council feared the evil one and got entrapped with its desire, to rule the universe and to all the naeroks.

Emperor Regan, the ruler of Aerok, was captured too but one elder of the Aerok Council was loyal to the emperor and went to search for the oracle and to find out an ancient prophecy.

"Out of the womb of Aerok, there will rise blessed and poweful guardians whom shall give birth to salvation and will protect the Kingdom of naeroks. They will overcome the evil one and the consitution of darkness shall never reign anymore in this world..."

 

"It was since then that the emperor never went back anymore. The kingdom has fallen and there were trashes of dead bodies scattered everywhere and then th-.."

"Eeeww!.."I exclaimed. "Oh come on Popsie.. What the heck?"as i motioned towards the table to grab my iphone. "This is sick. I'm gonna call mom and there's no way im staying here!.."  "oh, dear.. dear.. you havent known yet! Have you?.." said Popsie as he closed his rugged book. It was huge and very dusty. duh?.. like i care? who wants to read a book like that!.. ew! I better read my magazine!

"Dont you ever think that!" Popsie shouted. He faced me and his eyes went ablazed. They were shining like diamonds and its shining so brightly that I covered my eyes because it hurts.. Wait, did he just read my mind!??.. "Oh no..  oh my gosh...."

"Popsie..." I looked into his eyes but he turned away and then suddenly, a flickering light from his eyes and he fell down.

Oh no.. "Popsie.. Popsie!"

                                      *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~  *

"Popsie.. wake up!.. oh come on.. this is my fault.. Popsie...please.." I never thought this would happen. I dont know why I am here either. Maybe mom and dad doesnt want me anymore.. or have they got pissed off with me or something.. "Ugh!~ im such an idiot!.." and now Popsie is... "ugh.. this is insane.!.."

"No you're not dear." Popsie talked from behind. I was gonna say sorry to him about earlier but I suddenly remembered the shiny light thing so I stand back and looked at him. He sighed.. "its all my fault, I shouldnt have brought you here. Your mom and dad wants you to have your summer here because they will have some work to do in the company.." He coughed roughly.

"Im an old man now.. maybe I couldnt handle kids anymore.." he stood up and went for the window. I just looked at him there.. I searched for the clock and its past 9 already.

"I was gonna look after you this summer. This house has been so silent since your grandma died. I never talked to anyone since then.. I just want some.. some.. someone who I could talk to.." He quietly closed the window and sat at the bed. Ohhh... now what am I gonna do..? I dont want to leave popsie here.. He's very old and no ones gonna take care of him now.. hmm... What am i gonna do?..

"ugh.. Im tired now dear.."he slowly motioned for bed but it seems that he hardly moved the blanket. His arms must be weaker now. Ohh... Im so confused now.. I sighed. Breathe in, breathe out.

"Okay. just for this summer, and after that Im gonna leave you with a caretaker." as i went to him and hugged him tightly. "Im sorry popsie, I would never do that again.. I never realized how much you've suffered because of granny's loss. But dont worry! Im here to stay now!" and I kissed his forehead.

"Donut.." Popsie's deep voice. "uhm.. Yes pop?" I smiled at him. "I wanted to say this to you before but, I couldnt get the right time to say it to you.." His eyes were very serious and he got up. I followed his steps as we went for the basement. "Oh! this place looks like a spider den!, Its been years I havent gotten here".. I missed this place. This is were I mostly play the guitar and sing my favorite song over and over again. My eyes hovered the place and it seems like Ive been here yesterday! haha.. memories.

Then I suddenly forgot all about the city. Seoul has been the city of wonders for me. With the hi-technology?, who would ever hate a place like that?.. Its summer and I want to gather myself up again. I know everything in the house sounds so weird right now, but I dont care. I love popsie and Im gonna stay here, so Im gonna use most of my time living a calm, relaxed and provincial life. Its summer anyway!.. hm!. and I smiled.

The place is so dirty and so full of cobwebs. I bet Id be the one cleaning this tomorrow. I was about to say my idea to popsie but he was gone. "But he was standing right here!"  as I try to point out to myself where popsie was standing before. The whole place was a mess. The table is to my right and to my left, the stairs. Behind me were nothing but cluttered books. Infront of me is a huge library deck. "Where is popsie anyway?".. I saw some books piled up above my eyes. Those were good books, the exotic love series, the missing piece. All written by a man named The MisteR. Well who is he anyway?.. Probably a famous author?..

And other novel books and.. albums! All where in one pile. Then I saw the album with "family" in it. Maybe some old pictures. I tried to grab it but it seems to be stucked so my other hand went to help. As i was gonna get the whole of it, something trigered at the back and I heard a rumbling sound.

"Wait.. what was that?.."  a rumbling sound came from behind the books. And amazingly, the huge library moved backwards and opened. A small door with a size of 5 meters emerged from my sight. But it was right at the end. Without any hesitation, I went to the door.

 

                                          *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~  *

[ Palace of Loues "Luz" ]

"You shutup! I dont wanna hear more of your lies!"

"But sire.. we have searched the whole kingdom looking for Naam but it seems that he have escaped!"

"Shutup! you morons! You are nothing but impetuous useless servants!"

"But the Aerok Council has pledged to serve you ur Lord!"..

"No you havent!.. I want you to find that member of your council righ now!, Again!"

"But maste-"

"You want to battle this with me huh? Maal? Your brother is a traitor! And I want you to find him. Now!

"Right Lord Aszgar."

 

 

"Kuran!"

"Yes, my Lord?"

"What is it do you want to speak about?"

"Lord, the prophecy is true."

"What prophecy?"

"About the guardians of Aerok."

"hmm.. sounds interesting..."

"A set of guardians is expected to rise up in Aerok's midsprings and will rule over naerok and shall fifht before you Lord. The procephy tells us that our doom is near."

 

"Is that true?.. Let me see the oracle. Let her in.

"Yes sire."