Life is tough

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

Chanyeol still can't believe the fact that his lips was not a and now he really regret that he went to the rooftop yesterday.If he didn't come to the rooftop maybe this whole disaster things would never happen to him.

He can't sleep the whole night thinking about all those things that happen to him especially the kissing part.That's why he look really tired when he get to the school that morning.

He walk out of the black car,didn't even bother to comb his messy hair and walk to the gate tiredly.He yawn a few times when he's walking and every step that he made was really heavy as he feel really sleepy.

You can see how sleepy he was as his eyebag was showing under his eyes and his glassy eyes.He can't see clearly with his glassy eyes but he keep on walking with the guided by the step sound of the people surrounding.

He close his eyes for a few second while walking when suddenly he feel something warm land on his making him turn his heavy head behind to look what and who is it.He widen his eyes when he saw a familiar face.

"Yifan."

He said in a really shock tone.He actually didn't really shock when he saw Kris but what's make him be was Kris's hand was caressing his in public.

Chanyeol look around and saw a few eyes was paying atenttion at them and that makes Chanyeol shame on what Kris doing to him.

He shoo the ert guy's hand away from his but Kris just ignore his hitting and slapping and keep carressing the cute making the boy pissed off.

"Yah,Yifan! Stop it."

He yell at Kris to scare him but instead of scared,Kris just chuckle to himself as he watch the boy's cute angry face.Are you kidding me? Is that an angry face or an aegyo?

He pinches the boy's chubby cheeks and rewarded a cute squeal from the latter,making the taller one burst in laughter."You're too cute.I just can't stand looking at you especially when you're doing that aegyo thing."

"Yah! It's not an aegyo.I'm angry now."he pouted while folding his arm on his clothed chest and once again Kris laugh as loud as he can when he saw the cute scene.

"Baby,don't pout.You don't want me to kiss you in public right?"he said while smirking.

Chanyeol's heartbeat start to beat faster from usual as he heard the word 'baby'.Since when they've dating he doesn't give the answer yet but for now he just shake his head first before he reply him,didn't want him to kiss him right away.

"Watch your word.Since when did we dating?"

Kris chuckle.He look at the latter,"So what do you want me to call you?"Chanyeol was speechless as he also don't know what should he answer to him."What's your name?"Chanyeol didn't respond him beside he just look blankly at Kris.

"So you want me to keep calling you baby?"Kris try to again and again he succeed on teasing him as Chanyeol shake his head a few times panicly.

"If you don't want me to call you 'baby',tell me your name."

He ask again,forcing Chanyeol to tell him his name.Chanyeol think deeply as there were good and bad thing will happen if he told him his name.After a few second pass thinking about it,he finally decided not to respond to the ert guy's question.

"Okay,okay.If you insist."

Kris suddenly speak up without any subjek or question after a few seconds filled with silent.Chanyeol tilt his head in confusion with the sudden reply."What are you talking about?"

"I knew you like the nickname that I gave you."

"What?"

"It's okay,baby.I'll call you everything that was made with cuteness."Chanyeol almost puke with Kris's cheesy words.Kris saw it but he just ignore it as he's enjoy teasing this cute boy.

"Just get off me.We're not dating so don't treat me like I'm your boyfriend."

He said and start walking away from Kris but before he could take a step,Kris grab him by his wrist and Chanyeol look at him was smirking,his face looks  just like a ert.

"Can you at least give me a kiss,baby?"he said while pointing his cheek with his index finger.

"Such a ert guy."Chanyeol said while trying to let go of his wrist from Kris's tight grip but he can't."Aww,come on.Just once."

He beg using his puppy eyes.Chanyeol admit it was really cute and he almost fell for it but before he could,he control himself to not to.He shake his head for a milion times to make sure Kris understand his answer.

"Okay,it's okay but I'm sure this is not our last meeting.Next time we'll be meeting again but that time I'll call you your real name."he hissed to Chanyeol,sending shiver down to his spine.

Then,Kris let go of his grip when he's already satisfied with their little conversation.Chanyeol run as fast as he can to get away from the ert guy,didn't dare to face him again after the ert action that he just made.

Kris just giggle watching his cute boy's reaction,just like the first time they met.Suddenly,a hand land on his shoulder and he didn't bother to look around as he can guess who is the owner.

"What are you doing with that boy? I heard he called you 'Yifan'.Are you gonna fight with him?"Kris just shake his head as he still focusing on his boy's running figure.

"Kris,he call you 'Yifan'.No one can call you that except your mom,remember? Why don't you mad at him?"

Kris shrug."I want to but I just can't.He's different.I just can't angry with him and I don't know why."Finally looking at his best friend,Kai.Suddenly,Kai widen his eyes and close his wide open mouth with his hand,unbelieveable with what he just think.

"Don't you said that-"

"Yes,I think I am."Kris cut his friend's word when he already know what his friend gonna ask him and it make Kai almost fainted.

"What? Are you kidding me?"Kai look at him with unbelieveable expression."Don't look at me with that face like you never fall in love with someone."Kris galre at him.

Kai sigh and said,"Okay.I was just suprised with this sudden confession.Look,you just met with him yesterday and now you said that you already fall in love with that kid?"

"Yah! Don't make me don't believe in love.Why can't a gangster fall in love?"Kris sulking and it really make Kai irritated with this kind of Kris.

"Okay,I'm sorry.What do you want me to help you? I heard that you want to know what is his name.Do you want me to search for his profile?"

"No,it's okay.I'll find it myself.I just like to tease this kid and I'm sure he'll fall me too."

"Dude,I just want to say that you have to be carefull.Take a good care of him cause with those cute face and big eyes,the others might fall for him too."Kris nod as he also admit that his boy was a cute boy and it's easy to attract many men and women's attention.


A/N : Sorry for the late update.I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.I wish that I can update as soon as possible and please ignore my grammar. :P

"Enjoy this story my dear KrisYeol's reader"