Hospital

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

"He got inside bleeding....."

 

I can heard people running around.The sound of shoes tapping against the floor and the breathing of people around me is ridiciously fast.And the smell of panic.Everything around me now is so different from what I feel a few minutes ago.I was clear in my ear at first when it start to get low and lower until all I can hear is just mumbling.

 

Beep.Beep.Beep.

 

I know what it is.It sounds familiar.It's heart beat machine but is it mine? What's wrong with my heart? I'm not really sick lately but why?

 

"We need to get this done before its numb gone."

 

It's true.My whole body feel numb.I tried to move my fingers but I can't.Am I..? No,I can't.How about my work? How about my company? How about Chanyeol? I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to him.I want to talk I want to tell people around me to call Chanyeol to atleast say goodbye.Please,God.Please,just not now.Not today.You can have my hearing,my sight,my legs or even hands but please, not my heart.. yet.I feel like crying of the thought of not seeing Chanyeol.I'll miss him.

 

------

 

"Chanyeol!"

 

I could hear Hyun Joong calling but I can't help that my mind keep on thinking about Kris hyung.It's been a week since I last saw Kris hyung and I miss him.It's not that I don't like Hyun Joong's company I really like tho but my heart keep calling for Kris hyung.Besides,I feel somethings bad gonna happen to hyung.What if he get himself drunk and hook up with other boy.Well,maybe not that *angry* (Chanyeol's jealous >_<) What if he got himself hurt? What if he got involve in a car accident? 

 

I bring my legs to my chest and let my head fall to my knees.This is stressful.What if Kris hyung don't wanna play with me anymore? I would be alone.I want to see Kris hyung but what about Hyun Joong.He'll be alone if I left.What am I gonna do?

 

-----------

 

"Chanyeol!"

 

I was about to make some coffee for myself and hot chocolate for Chanyeol while waiting for the called boy's answer but when none come I slowly throw my attention away from the mug and walk out of the kitchen.I pock out my head to see wether he's in the living room or not and found he is.He's sitting on the couch with his legs on his chest and head on his knees.There must be something wrong.

 

I walk to the couch and put my hand on his hair slowly so I don't scare him.He lift his head and smile weakly to me.I know it's fake.It is the first time Chanyeol fake his smile and I knew it because everytime he smile,his smile's reach his eyes and his eyes will shine like the brightest star making people want to keep him all by themselves.This smile seriously fake.

 

I sigh and sit right next to him with my arm spread across his shoulder bringing him close to me."What's wrong,honey?"I look at him for some respond and he just shake his head with that fake smile again.What's wrong with him using that fake smile.

 

He let his cheek fall to his knees but still looking at my direction."It's nothing."he said,avoiding my eyes.Yup,he's definitely not right.He sigh a few times too.I'm get enough of this kind of Chanyeol.He's not the bubbly kid I love because the cuteness explotion that he always do whenever he's around is absent.It felt empty.My heart feel empty.

 

That's it.I'm not gonna have Chanyeol like this the whole night."Alright,princess.Come here."I pat my lap,ordering him to get on my lap.He shake his head again,"Hyun Joong hyung,I'm not in a mood doing it right now.I-" "What did you say? I didn't hear that."I close my eyes,pretend I'm not hearing it and I know in this case he can't refuse.

 

I can hear Chanyeol sigh then I hear rustling from my left side.Then I feel a light pressure on my lap along with a pair of arms wrap around my neck and head on my shoulder.I wrap my arm around his torso and another to his hair,rubbing his hair soothingly."It's okay."I said.I bring my face to his neck,getting his sweet scent.I always love his scent and will never get enough of it.

 

When I feel like he's a little bit calm,I ask him,"Are you okay?" 

 

"Yeah.Kind of."

 

I push a little his chest enough to see his face.Definite sad."Wanna tell me what's wrong?"I rub his back in circle just to show him my encouragement.He shake his head,"I don't know how to put it in words."he pout.Ugh! I hate him for being too cute even in this situation.

 

I chuckle."Hmm,let me guess.Is it about Kris hyung?"He pout again and put his cheek once again on my shoulder."What about him? Is he bad to you?" I feel movement on my shoulder and I guess it's a no."Is he hurting my baby?"he move his heaed again and it's a no too."Then what's wrong?" 

 

All I hear is just silent.Then I crack the silent,"Do you miss him?"I wait for his answer,"Yes."he said with a nod.His voice shows that he's in a verge of crying."Aww,it's okay."I rub his hair softly while humming a random melody.

 

Suddenly,he sit up straight with a few trail of tears on his cheeks and puffy eyes."I'm sorry Hyun Joong hyung.I didn't mean to break your heart.It's not like I don't like you it's jus-"I put my finger on his lips to shut him down."It's okay.It's nothing.As long as my baby happen,I'm happy."he smile this time honest one."Thank you,Hyun Joong hyung."

 

I return his smile and grab his both cheeks."Anytime."I said then kiss him on the lips softly.When I pull back,I saw blush creep on his neck to his face.He's cute as hell I can kiss him all day to see those blush cover his face.

 

"Do you wanna see him?"His face turn into excited face and nod furiously,"OF COURSE YES!!!!"he scream,jumping his hips up and down my lap.Gosh,he better not continue doing that.He don't have idea that my got right under his .If only we were ,my will be really get right inside his .Oh no! I need to stop thinking or I'll be hard.

 

"Hmm,Chanyeol.Why don't you get dress then we go see h-him."I said,trying to calm my nerve but still get myself stuttering like a schoolgirl who talk to her crush.He nod and quickly get up from my lap,skipping happily to our share room.I see him walk away when I he's not in my sight anymore,I look at my 'junior' and it is half hard.I sigh,"Thank goodness.

 

 

 

 

We get into the car then immediately drove off.Chanyeol is jumping around his seat and I almost think that I'm taking a child to a theme park.From the moment I park my car at the garage,I know there's something wrong happen because Kris's house seems gloomy.I sense something else than the owner's annoying smell but ignore it.I walk to the other side and open the door for Chanyeol.After that,we walk to the front door and ring the bell.Not long after that a maid in a baby blue uniform open the door.

 

She smile sweetly but not as sweet as Chanyeol's smile and said,"I'm so sorry but Sir Wu is not here."I'm not suprise tho."To where now?"she shake his head."I'm sorry sir but Sir Wu is not outstation."I can see her eyes change sad.

 

"So where is he?"I'm getting curious and impatient with the riddle."He got into an accident a week ago and got admitted to hospital for surgery."she explain.I saw Chanyeol's body tense then I quickly put my hand on his shoulder to let him know that I'm with him.

 

"Hmm,thankyou.We'll go now."I said before jog to my car.I look back and saw Chanyeol's pale face then I quickly grab him by his elbow and walk by his side to the car.Once I get Chanyeol on the car,I jog to the drive side and get inside.I was about to start the engine when I feel a tiny hand rest on my arm and look at the poor boy.

 

"Please.Just hurry."he said then a tears fall down his cheek.With only that word,I race to the hospital.As long as Chanyeol's happy.I'll do anything as long as Chanyeol is happy.

 


I'm sorry I know I'm a jerk for not keeping my promise a few months ago.Now I can update since I'm done with my exam.Yayy! Hope you like it.Sorry for my gramatical error and typo. Love you guys muahhh <3