Shall we go to the next step?

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

Kris pay the bill then they both walk to the car holding hand (Kris force Chanyeol to do so).Kris open the door for Chanyeol and quickly go to the driver side.

There's an awkward silence between them when they're in the car since Kris didn't start the engine yet because they don't have any idea what should they do next until Chanyeol who can't stand an awkward silent speak up,"So..what should we do next?"He look at Kris who was looking at the window.

"I don't know."a short word reply from Kris and it's weird.Kris usually reply like really long reply from A until Z but this time was different.

He look at Kris's face and found that he was..nervous? Chanyeol was kinda shock he don't know this mafia beside him would ever feel nervous.Chanyeol saw him bit his lower lips until it looks so white and Chanyeol afraid it would bleed.

So Chanyeol grab Kris's big hand to relax him making Kris look at him wearing the is-this-really-happening face.Chanyeol grin and said,"Yifan-ah,where do you want to take your baby Yeollie go?"

Kris's face suddenly turn red like a tomato,when I said suddenly it's mean it was desperately turn red making Chanyeol chuckle at the cute scene."So,this is the cute side of Yifan.I never saw it but he's really looks cute."

Kris take a deep breath before said,"Shall we go to the next step?"Chanyeol widen his eyes.Next step? What he's trying to said? Is that mean the dirty one or the clean one?

"My house? Sounds okay?"Kris's question making Chanyeol come back to reality from his imagination.Without knowing the question,Chanyeol nod looks blur.Chanyeol's answer was a green light for Kris to start engine and went to their destination. 

Chanyeol just look at the window because he really don't have any idea where they headed to since he didn't heard what did Kris's question.

After a few minutes driving,they finally arrive at a really huge house.Kris turn off the engine and look at the boy next to him.He was shock to know that Chanyeol was sleeping.

He looks peaceful and Kris didn't want to wake him up.He go closer to him and watch every single corner of his face while removing the tiny hair that hiding his face.

"Chanyeol-ah,why are you keep making me just wanna kiss you every minute and second?"he said while enjoying the music of Chanyeol's sweet light snoore.

Kris ruffle the sleeping boy's brown hair slowly so that he won't wake up but he did.Chanyeol open his eyes slowly and he realise that Kris was just an inch away from him but he didn't freak out he kinda expect it would happen.

"Yifan,what are you doing?"Kris smirk before he kiss the boy on the lips but Chanyeol didn't angry as always as he still in the dreamland.Chanyeol only blink his eyes blankly at Kris, he looks sleepy.

"Chanyeol-ah,let's go in."Kris said when he saw Chanyeol yawn a few times and he think maybe he should give the boy some rest.

Chanyeol look at him and nod sleepily.Kris open his door and walk to the door but then he realise that Chanyeol doesn't following him.He look around and chuckle when he found that the missing boy was sleeping back in the car.

He walk to the car and open the door where the boy was sleeping.He squat beside the boy he actually don't want to wake him up but it would be hot in the car if he sleep there.

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol-ah,wake up.Wake up,honey."he said while shaking Chanyeol's body softly.Chanyeol open his eyes,"Hm?"he said blankly.

Kris chuckle."Wake up.It's gonna be hot in here if you stay.Let's go inside."Chanyeol nod.This time Kris grab Chanyeol's wrist to make sure he's following him inside while Chanyeol just close his eyes while being guide by Kris.

Kris look at Chanyeol and saw he was closing his eyes while walking then he stop and lift the half awake Chanyeol on his shoulder.Chanyeol didn't even fight maybe he was too sleepy that's why he just let Kris do what he likes to do.

Kris unlock the door with his free hand then kick the door.He throw the keys on the counter before walking upstairs to his room.He kick again the door of his room a bit hard making Chanyeol awake from his short sleep.

"Yifan~"he growl.Kris put Chanyeol on the bed carefully,trying to give the boy some rest but Chanyeol has awake.He look around with his half open eyes."Where am I?"

"At my house in my room."Chanyeol nod."What do we wanna do next?"Chanyeol trying to show that he's not sleepy making Kris chuckle when he look at Chanyeol who was speaking with his eyes close like he was sleep talking.

"It's okay,Chanyeol.Just have some rest then after that we plan about our next move,okay?"Kris said while pushing Chanyeol's body to the bed and Chanyeol obey instead as soon as his body fully touch the soft mattress,he fall asleep.

Kris giggle when he watch the cute scene."Channie-ah,why are you so cute? Even when you're sleeping."he said then give a peck on his lips.

He grab the white blanket underneath their feet and pull it until their chest.He lie next to him and pull Chanyeol closer to him.He mumbling something about how happy he is having Chanyeol next to him before he also fall asleep.

********************

Chanyeol open his eyes slowly and blink a few times,trying to make his view clear.He look around and found he was somewhere he never went before since the room doesn't look familiar to him.

Chanyeol face palm himself mentally when he remember that he have a deal with Kris and now he must be at his house.He start to look for the owner but there was no trace of him in the room.

Suddenly the door swing open and shows the smirking Kris.Chanyeol look at him with his swollen face while rubbing his eyes.Kris sit next to the half awake boy and only watch every move that he takes until a moment later he can't stand looking at the cute boy.

"Chanyeol-ah,why are you so cute?"said Kris then plant a few kisses all over his face while Chanyeol just let him do his work.

Kris's kisses stop at Chanyeol's lips.First,he give a few peck on his soft lips then a moment later,the kisses grow deeper as Kris place his hand at the back of Chanyeol's head and push it to make their kisses deeper he even play with Chanyeol's tongue.    

Kris stop when he realise that Chanyeol didn't even fight him to not to do so or even give any respond.Kris look at the cute boy's big eyes."Chanyeol-ah,what's wrong? Are you still that sleepy?"

Chanyeol shake his head.It's a green light for Kris before he push the boy to the bed and continue their kiss again when suddenly the bell rings but Kris ignore it until the bell was press so many times.

"Yah!"he explode then continue kiss him again but Chanyeol stop him."Go get it.It's too loud."Kris sigh.He again give a peck on the boy's lips before get up from the bed and walk to get the door.

"Yah,Woobin sshi!"he yell before he open the door and shows the his expected person in front of the door."Suprise,suprise."Woobin said then smirk.

"Of course I knew it's you.No one come to my house that rude."Woobin smile."It's a trademark."he said then walk inside without being invited in by the owner.

"As always.A rude person just step inside my house without being invited."

"Thank you.I'm honour."Woobin bow while Kris looks irritate by the person then close the door."What are you doing,Kris Wu?"

"Sleeping of course.That's what normal human do in their house."he said while walking to his kitchen to his kitchen to get some water.His thoat is killing him.

"That's what's wrong here.Kris Wu wouldn't sleep alone."Woobin's word make Kris choke his water."O-Of c-course I-I.."before he could finish his word,he heard Woobin almost yell from the living room.

"I knew Kris wouldn't be alone at home."he said making Kris turn his head and was shock when Chanyeol was walking down the stairs.He facepalm himself.

"Well,Kris.If you're alone,who's this cutie pie?" 


Sorry for the late update and the grammar error and other error

Special thanks for akahashi for the advice.I'll be always remember it

Thank you so much akahashi

XD