Marriage

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

"I told you I don't want to go with you!"he said as he walk farther from me. He stare at me with narrowed eyes. He looked somehow pissed about the arguement that we just had awhile ago. I just don't undersand why he had to be so angry about it. I thought he likes to be with me. To have me by his side. 

"Yeollie-ah, I thought you like being with hyung and where is your manner not calling me hyung?" I said, alittle bit annoyed and straightforward for my liking. Don't get me wrong. I am a straightforward kind of guy to everyone. I don't give a sh*t what other people's thoughts of me. It's just who I am. But being the real me in front of Chanyeol is not my cup of tea. It's just something about this boy makes me want to cherish him with all the love he was suppose to get and I'm the one that's responsible of giving it.

Chanyeol started to fidget, playing with his fingers while still glaring at me. I'm pretty sure he knows the answer but just did not have the heart to tell me. Somehow I know why this whole thing happened in the first place.

"It's Hyun Joong hyung,right?"

I locked my eyes with his beautiful hazel one.  I slightly hope that he would say no and just hug me then tell me that everything was just a joke. That his marriage with Hyun Joong was just a hella great prank in making me jealous because if it is, they succeed. 

It seems that my luck was not on my side. He soften his eyes as he bit his lower lip. Ah, so everything is real. My baby is someone else's already. What worst is that I don't have the chance to tell him how I feel before he have a husband which is not me. I suddenly have the urge to tear up. I can feel the tears that is building up in my eyes. I look down to my feet to get my senses back and calm myself.

A few sad sigh before facing Chanyeol,"Chanyeol, hyun-I'm sorry if I ever make you feel uncomfortable around me. I'm sorry if I ever mistreated you in any way." I stop for awhile. The urge to cry suddenly get stronger as the image of Chanyeol being with Hyun Joong was too much to handle."Can't we just do something about our relationship? Give it a chance." I plead.

"I'm sorry. I can't. There's nothing we can do about it. My life my choice and I choose Hyun Joong to spend my life with. I am the one who was suppose to apologise to you. I'm sorry for everything."his words is cold as an ice. He put his poker face on and every word he utter seems to not match the old Chanyeol that I used to know. Where is he? Where is the cute little baby Chanyeol I used to love? Surely not this one in front of me.

"Chanyeol-ah,I'm-"

"Honey!"

A deep voice called from the glass door and both of us look at its owner. It's none other than the smug looking face Hyun Joong came into view from behind the glass door. He look satisfied when he took a glance at my expression which is not really on my good state. He seems to figure things out pretty quickly after that.

"There you are. I was looking for you the whole time, baby." he did it on purpose. He was looking at me when he said the 'baby' word. Hmph! I swear if Chanyeol ever gonna be my wife, I'll call him all the husband and wife nicknames. See how Hyun Joong gonna react to it. 

He walk toward us and as he get closer to Chanyeol, he slide his long arm on Chanyeol's shoulder. He smile slightly to the boy then facing me."Oh hey,dude. I didn't see you there before." I swear he did that too on purpose. That b*tch. 

"I was talking to Chanyeol before you came." More like barging into the room and interrupt us. "What were you talking about?" he ask. Suddenly looking serious at me. I was just about to tell him but Chanyeol cut me.

"Nothing. We were just catching up with each other." he said. He surely have other plan. He don't want his husband to know. I can't let that happen. If sh*t going to happen, this is the perfect time to be. I don't want to run and lose my precious person again. Not again.

"Actually, Hyun Joong I have something to te-"

"Actually, I think you should go downstairs and accompany the guests. I'll be in a minute." he interrupt me again. He convince Hyun Joong and when he did, he smile and give a peck on the lips. I can hear my heart shattering into million pieces inside. I need to put an end to this really quick before I lose my mind.

After being lovey dovey infront me, he walk toward the door and close the door of course after he smirk at me. He just have to do things that angers me whenever he sees the opportunity. I will slit his throat if I lose my sanity. For real.

"What do you want?"he said straight after the clicking sound. I look at him, obviously checking him out. I have to admit he did look stunning in those black suits. He's still adorable as ever even when he's in this state. I want to hug him, kiss him and do naughty things to him like I used to do but I just can't. I'm in a verge of losing him so I can't act as I like. Everything must be calculated perfectly. A single mistake may lead to bad ending. 

"I want you,Chanyeol." his thin eyebrow jump slightly, not expecting the bold answer. He sigh,"I told you I can't. We can't. Things aren't going to look good. I choose a different path an-" 

" You look beautiful, Chanyeol."

He look suprise again but didn't utter a single word. Just speechless. "You always look beautiful in my eyes. I never thought I'll be madly in love with someone before you know." I chuckle,finding everything ridiculous. "Especially to a boy." I look at him and he's frozen yet I don't care because I'll spill the beans now or never.

"This world is full of fake people. It's crazy to even think about it. The girls I slept with in the past were all gold digger. Trying to crawl up the food chain in a filthy way. Searching for an opportunity to live in luxury without shedding a sweat.I'd tasted the dark side the world could offer and I was craving for alittle bit of innocent but I was not sure if that still exist. Then, I met you." I walk closer to him.

"You were my sun in the dark. To be honest, I was just hoping for a one night stand at first and after that I'll dump you just like the others. Just wanted a sip of that innonce of yours. But as I got closer to you, I notice the feeling that I have never feel before. It's refreshing that I want it every single day. I want you every single day of my life,Chanyeol." he sigh.

"It's sweet that you're telling the truth and I appreciate it but I can't. There's no more us. It's just me and you." I was upset he was still rejecting me. He didn't even try to convince himself that there is still a chance for us here. I can't resist myself that I started to cry. "What am I going to do now? I don't know what to do with this feelings." I beg.

He look sympathic,"I don't know. I'm married. I can't do anything now." A few tears fall to my cheek and I wipe it. It hurts so bad. So this is how rejected feels like. Now I know.

A few minutes pass with silent cry, Chanyeol suddenly speak," I'm sorry but I have to go downstairs. I'll see you in a better circumstances." he pat my shoulder and left. My knees got weak and fell to the ground. My suits ruin but I don't care. I just cry hoping this nightmare ends. 


Hey guys! It's been so long since I'd updated. It was a long hiatus haha but now I'm back! ^_^ I will try to update my stories more often and tbh I kinda forgot how my stories going to be. Now I kinda get confused with other stories ending XD bear me please! I'll try my best to impress you guys even if I totally forgot everything AHHAHAHAHA okay stop 

I'm sorry again for the long wait. I'm in college now so I'm a little busy with assignment and hormones hehe now I'm on my sem break so I can update but I'm not sure how I'll update in the future. We'll see. 

Sorry for the grammar error XP 

-29/5/2018-