Attempt fail

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

Kris is walking up the stairs happily when he think about meeting with his sweetie pie.He open his room's door and he immediately melt when he sees a cute boy was sleeping peacefully on the bed.He looks like a cute little baby was sleeping peacely on the bed with a light snore.

He walk and crawl to the sleeping princess,wanted to take a closer look of his baby.He lie next to him,facing him with his palm supporting his head.He watch every movement that the boy take on how he breath,how he hug the pillow and his cute snoore.It just so calm looking at him and his stress runs away by only looking at the boy.

He stare at the boy's face and down to his expose neck.Suddenly some dirty thought pop on his head,thinking how would those milky neck taste if he it must be really good. the pale and neck and turn it into a little red until going down to his collerbone next to his hugable chest then to his-

Before he could go further,he himself slap his head,stopping those naughty thoughts from controlling his mind.He's not afraid of his naughty thoughts controlling his mind instead it would be fun thinking about it but he's afraid that he'll the boy in front him straight away.He don't want that to happen besides he will never people eventhough he's a god of .

He shake his head a few times,taking out all the thoughts.He throw his head to the pillow next to Chanyeol,can't take the dizziness of his head so he close his eyes,hoping by closing it he would have a better vision.It work when suddenly Chanyeol's hand drop from the pillow he was hugging before to Kris hand.

Kris open his eyes widely and look at his hand,it was Chanyeol's small hand.He look at the boy and found that he was still sleeping.He was shock with the incident he want to remove it but he's afraid that Chanyeol would awake so with his blush face he let it be.

But again,it didn't help at all when his naughty thoughts start to attack him again.He just can't stand with all of it ,he close his eyes shooing all the thoughts but he can't and ended up on top of Chanyeol.He don't know how he get there,all he know his thoughts already take over his head.He feel like he'd been hypnotize by Chanyeol and his super perfect body also his cute light snore,delicious looking and his dic-yah,just stop already!

The boy still sleeping peacefully,he still don't know what happen,if he's awake he will probably kick Kris from him with all his energy but now that he's sleeping,no one will stop him from doing it."Chanyeol-ah."he whisper to the boy's ear eventhough he know the boy may not answer him.

He waited for the boy to answer him but as expected,the boy didn't reply.Meaning that he's really in a deep sleep so if he was him now,he wouldn't know that he's not a anymore.He don't want to do this but his mind on keep asking the taste of the boy underneath him.He can feel his face start to fill with lust as Chanyeol move his head to the other side showing a good view of his expose neck.

Kris can't control himself anymore as he start to kiss the boy start from his soft lips.He kiss it so hard,feeling his lust of him start to grow bigger in his heart.He put his hand at the back of the boy's head,want to make their one sided kissing deeper.

Then,he start to move lower to his expose milky neck,Kris can feel he's screaming in happiness inside him.He those pale skin with full of lust and it start to turn red.When he's already statisfied,he went down to his collerbone hungrily on the pale one.

He was when suddenly he explode quietly as he furrowed his eyebrows and gritted his teeth to prevent himself from screaming.He feel annoyed by Chanyeol's shirt collar cause it keeps on hiding the boy's precious neck and it's hard for him to those pale and tasty collerbone.

Without hesitate,Kris kiss the boy's lips again to prevent himself from screaming while ing the sleeping boy's shirt.He don't know what he just done,he can't control himself when it comes to Chanyeol.He can feel Chanyeol thought start to eat him inside.

"Yah,Kris-ah.What are you doing?"he whisper quietly,afraid the boy will wake up while stopping all his movement and get away from the boy's body.He slap himself on his head for a few times,trying to get his sense back.Really? He almost this cute boy beside him luckily he's still can control himself a bit if only he'd been control by his lust,Chanyeol will lost his ity that night.

After punching his head a few times,he turn his head again to the boy and sigh,he relief that he stop all his movement of else he might the boy.He grab the blanket that he throw a few minutes ago on the floor and place it on the boy's skinny body until his neck,closing his interesting and delicious looking body.It just to keep his baby warm while preventing himself from trying to him again.

He plant a kiss on the boy's forehead before quickly but quietly walking out of the door without looking back so that his negative thoughts will not eating him again.

He throw himself on the couch and stare at the blank ceiling.The incident keep on repeating in his head and somehow he feel abit evil and upset? Yes,he's lucky that the attempt was fail but he really want to taste that boy,being the first one to taste him.At least,he had the chance to taste his precious neck and he admit that Chanyeol was the most delicious thing in the world.

Keep thinking about his upset,he get and walk to the room again on purpose to remove his upset feeling but stop in front of the door with a hand is place on the doorknob,he just need to twist the knob and everything will be just the way he want.  

He think deeply as if he enter the room once again the boy will probably you know and that will be his biggest sin in his life eventhough he's a god of that will people on the spot but he's not a .He will never if that person disagree with the idea.

He sigh before walking back to the couch,throwing himself in frustration on it.He ruffle his hair then close his eyes trying to sleep so that he'll forget his attempt to the boy.He close his eyes just for a minute then a second later he was standing in front of his room's door again.It's repeated a few times and he ended up staying awake all night,didn't want to sleep walking to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol wake up as soon as he heard the door being open.He look at the person at the door with his swollen face but still remember to smile at him."Morning,Yifan-ah."he said while rubbing his big eyes adorablely.Now Kris know why he almost him last night because his too cute to handle.

Chanyeol do a stretching after that when suddenly he notice something."Uh? Yifan-ah.Why did my shirt ?"he said,looking at Kris with a curious face making the latter panic.He forgot to button it again.How could he explain about it? "Last night I was trying to you but I failed.But I'm still proud of myself as I'd your neck and it taste wonderful."Like that? He's sure Chanyeol would kill him if he know about it.

"Hm,l-last n-night was h-hot.I-I open it for you s-so you won't too s-sweaty."he stutter while scretching his neck that was not itchy.Chanyeol without any suspicious nod innocently making Kris sigh in relief he didn't ask anything else.

"Chanyeol-ah,let's breakfast.I've made you sandwich."he said then walk to the boy on the bed.Chanyeol show his sweeetiest smile Kris ever seen before it turn into bitter."What's wrong,Yifan? Why are you look so tired? Are you okay?"he said while cupping the taller's cheeks with his small hand.

Kris shake his head and smile,didn't want the pretty boy to worry while placing his bigger hands on top of Chanyeol's smaller one."I'm okay,baby.Come,we're gonna be late."pushing the boy's hand to outside the room.

They walk down to the kitchen like a newly married couple as Kris put his baby's hand on his arm.He pull the chair for Chanyeol and immediately walk to the opposite side and sit there.

Kris can't get his view away from Chanyeol as he keep on eyeing those red neck."Did I to hard last night? Why it's so red? I hope Chanyeol didn't notice it."

"Yifan? Are you okay?"he ask making Kris come back to the reality."Huh? Hm,y-yes.I'm okay."he smile.Chanyeol shrug then continue dig in his food."Yifan-ah."he call.

"Hm?"Kris answer,removing his view from the food to the delicious food he ate last night."Are we going to school today?"Kris nod."But I don't have any uniform.It's at my house.This is the only uniform left."he said while looking at his uniform.He'd been using it from yesterday as he forgot about shower yesterday because of his sleepiness.

"It's okay.I've prepare uniform for you."Chanyeol cough,almost choke his food."You had prepare for me? How do you know my size?"he ask.Kris take a sip of the orange juice."Of course,I know.I give my full atenttion on my baby."Here we go again.The ert Kris had finally reveal making Chanyeol once again almost choke while Kris just chuckle watching his cute baby's reaction.


Preview : 

"Jongin-ah,I think I'm obsess with Chanyeol."

"Omo,there's a cute little baby here.Come,baby.Come closer so I can see your cute face."