Flashback

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

Kris clean the table and wash all the dish on the sink.After that,he throw himself on the couch,feeling the tiredness on his body because of cleaning the mess Woobin do during the cooking (actually he do it on purpose).He spread his arms widely on his big couch and let the couch swallow him.

He stare at the white ceiling and suddenly his past with Woobin pop in his head,swallowing himself on their past.He remember every details of it like it just happen yesterday.He don't want to remember it but it just keep on repeating on his head and maybe it already be a part of his organ in his brain."We would still be friends if didn't tell him about it."he said still looking at the ceiling.

(Flashback)

Kris was not as happy as he is a few months ago.He never laugh,smile or even feeling happy after the incident.The incident that made the Wu's family would never forget for the rest of their life.The incident about the dead of his beloved brother,Wu Taecyeon.

He really loved his brother since he always play with him when their parents were not at home and when they late from work.Taecyeon never disappointed him to always cheer him up when he was about to cry thinking about their parents.Taecyeon always succeed in cheering him up with his jokes,his tickling technique and even his sweet smile already made him happy.

Litttle Kris said to his brother about he love him always and he want to marry someone like him.Taecyeon chuckle on his dongsaeng's statement,he think he was just joking but deep inside the little Kris he know he's not joking.

He made a poster of his brother and he was wearing the groom's black suit while holding hand.He showed it to his big brother and paste it on his room so it could be his inspiration.Everyday when he look at the poster,he will be energetic again and happy as always until something was happen to them

Little Kris was drawing some poster about his brother when suddenly his mother quickly went to his room and bring him to the car.His mother didn't hesitate to start the car engine and drove to some place.Kris didn't know anything but his mother really making him scared as he saw his mother's hand was shaking and her face became paler than before.

He wanted to ask but he was just to afraid so he just sit there patiently waited for his question to be answered when they arrive at their destination.

His mother park the car and immediately grab Kris's little hand on his went somewhere.Kris looking around and found the hospital sign."Why are we here,mom? Is there someone sick?"he ask,can't take any longer.

His mother look at his little child,smile and shake his head,didn't want his baby to panic."No.I just need to see someone here."she said then walk faster into the hospital.

Mrs.Wu ask the nurse at the counter and when she got what she need,she immediately walk somewhere while dragging his little boy in her hand.Kris didn't know where they were heading until he saw his grandmother at the end of the hallway.He yell his grandmother's name and run into her.His grandmother greet him with a warm hug and kiss on his forehead.Kris was really happy seeing his grandmother as they can only meet about three or four months in a year.

His grandmother saw his daughter in law's panic face and she immediately brought little Kris to the other place where everything was suitable for kids like Kris so he wouldn't ask if he saw his mother crying."Grandma,where are we going?"

"There's a many toys there.Aren't you wanna play with it?"hearing toys word making Kris's eyes sparkles like a star and he nod happily to his grandma while his grandma just grin when he saw his cute grandson's reaction.

Before they arrive at their destination,Kris saw a news on the tv and was shock when he found someone familiar on the tv.He stop walking and shake his grandmother's hand attracting the older's atenttion."What is it,son?"

"Look,grandma.It's Taecyeon-hyung.Why is he on the news?"he said while pointing at the tv that was showing Wu Taecyeon's face.His grandmother was shock too,what should she explain to the little kid.Kris look up at his grandmother with a puppy eyes and his grandmother knows she can't lie if Kris using those cute eyes."He's gone,honey."

Kris tilt his head,wondering what did his grandmother mean."Gone? Gone where? When did he gonna go back? I miss him already."hos grandmother sigh before taking the child to his mother back,wanted she to explain everything to his own son.

Mrs Wu was crying on the bench while facing the floor when suddenly his son yell her name from the hallway making her turn her head around and saw an excited face of little Kris."Baby,what's wrong?"she said then look at his mother in law when Kris didn't answer her."Shin Young,he already know about Taecyeon."she said making his mother widen his eyes."How?"

"From the news on the tv.He heard it but I'm sure he still doesn't understand it."his mother sigh before turn to his cute son and smile.Kris saw his mother look at him and said,"Eomma,why does Taecyeon hyung on the tv? Where is he?"he ask,he have no idea about his brother.

His mother smile bitterly before hugging his son,didn't notice her tears already pouring like a heavy rain."What's wrong,eomma?"Kris ask,wondering."Yifanie,you're hyung is gone."he tilt his head,still didn't understand the situation."Gone where? When did he gonna go back?"Looking at his mother with a sparkling eyes."Baby,he's not gonna go back.He's gone."

"What do you mean by gone?"Mrs Wu sigh,gathering some courage to tell to her son."He's dead,son.On a car accident this evening and he's not gonna go back.Again."Kris froze hearing it,he can feel his tears start to pour down his cheeks.He thought his mother was kidding but she's not since she was crying like a crazy woman.

Then the ICU's light turn off and the doctor came out of the room.You can see he's also trying to safe his brother as you can see his fresh sweat pouring like a river,wetting his forehead.Mrs Wu immediately get up and run into him,unpatiently."How is he?"The doctor look at the floor and shake his head and Mrs Wu didn't care about other people as she just sit on her knees and cry.

Kris immediately run into the doctor and with a watery eyes."Ahjusshi,did my brother really dead?"The doctor look down at him legs and saw a cute little crying boy.He bent a bit and rub the boy's back with his big hand and nod.Kris close his eyes,still can't believe his brother was gone he can feel his a few drops of his tears fall to his cheeks on the same time.

Mrs Wu ask the doctor's permission to go in and the doctor nod.Without waiting,Mrs Wu get up and quickly walk inside the room,didn't notice the cute kid followed her.Mrs Wu cry again seeing his son's lifeless lying on the surgery table and only been wrap by a blue thick sheet.Mrs Wu caress his son's pale face for the last time before they bring him away.

Before the nurse could bring Taecyeon away,little Kris stop him."Please,don't take him away.He's my brother.I want to keep him.Can I,eomma?"he said while facing to his mother in hope his mother will allow him but she's not,it makes Kris cry more.

The nurse again try to take Taecyeon away but Kris shoo him and hug his brother's lifeless tightly,didn't want him to go."Eomma,help me.This mean nurse trying to take Taecyeon hyung away from us.Say something to her."he said while tighten his hug.His mother didn't answer him instead she pull little Kris to her,separating his body from Taecyeon's.

Kris yell and cry loudly when he watch his brother was taken away from him.He stuggle to get free from his mother's hug but he can't.His mother use all her strength to hug the boy so that he can't escape.She also ignore the hitting from his now the only son and just burry her face on the crook of Kris's neck.

After a few hours non-stop crying,Kris finally fall asleep when all those crying and yelling take a lot of his energy making him tired.His mother took him home and let him sleep on his own bedroom but she had to get back to the room every hour since Kris will wake up and cry while yelling Taecyeon's name.

Since then,he never smile and laugh or even feels happy.He also often having nightmare about his brother's death and call his name repeatedly everytime he sees the poster he made before he died.His parents had done everything to make him happy but none of them succeed and they almost gave up.

One day,their bestfriend just moved from China after all their business done.Mr and Mrs Wu went to welcome them and that was the time they know their primary school's friend had a son same age as Kris.They planned to bring him home and introduce him to their child,hoping Kris will happy if he had a same age boy to play with.

Some evening,Mr and Mrs Wu went back early from work brought someone with them.They call Kris from his room and he walk down the stairs with a lazy and annoyed face."What?!"he said.

"Kris,manners."Mr Wu said,furrowed his eyebrows."Whatever."Kris had so much changes within three years after his brother's death.He was rude and always locked himself inside his room,it rare to see Kris talking to his parents.

"Here,Kris.Meet our bestfriend's son,Kim Woobin."Mrs Wu point at a handsome little boy who was apparently hiding behind her.Kris look from his head to toe and he really can't deny that the boy really do handsome."Hye."the boy said and smile.

"Hye."Kris said coldly without looking and smile back to him making Woobin lost of word by Kris's bad manners."Hm,what if you brought Woobin to your room?"Mrs Wu said when he saw his husband's angryness already killing him inside."Follow me,kid."he said again coldly.Such a rude boy,how can he said kid when they're on the same age.  

The two of them walk quietly to Kris's room.He open the door and jump to his bed,didn't even care about Woobin."Just do what you want."he said while lying his body on the soft mattress.Woobin nod then take a seat on the chair near the table.

"So,Woobinnie,what's make you come here?"Woobin look at him with an excited face as he finally felt his presence around Kris."Oh,Yifannie,you can call me Hyun Joong.I love my real name more than Woobin."he said."Mr Wu just invite me here.He said I can play with someone same age as me."he added.

Kris nod."Oh,okay.Joongie,you can call me Kris.I'm opposite with you as I don't like people calling me Yifan because it will always make me remember of my brother.I don't want to remember him anymore in my life."he said.Woobin nod but he didn't ask what happen to his brother as Mrs Wu already told him everything about it and he know what it feels when losing someone who we love so much.

A long pause before Woobin walk closer to the boy and lie beside him making Kris almost scream in suprise."What are you doing,Joongie?"the said boy smile and get closer to Kris."Let's be friends.I know you're lonely same as me.It's perfect for the two of us to be friends."Kris wanted to shoo the boy but after hearing that,he felt so warm and safe in his heart."So now you're my chingu."Kri said with a happy voice making Woobin suprise with the boy's sudden excited voice but he just let it be and hug the boy.

They were friends since then and everything will always be done by the two of them.They went to the same school as they didn't want to be apart from each other even a minute.

One day,Kris was sitting alone on the bench while just watching how the world's moving.Woobin can't go with him as he had a football class after the school ended and Kris had to wait for him.He wandering his view everywhere and stop on a handsome guy who was walking toward the other block.

He eyed on him and he can feel his heartbeat start to raise."Am I a gay?"he ask himself.When he was walking back home with Woobin,the question was all around his head.Controlling his mind.He want to ask him but he's afraid that Woobin don't want to friend with him again but his curiousity really did killing him."Joongie,can I ask you something?"Woobin nod.

"Do you still want to be friend with me if I'm .."he afraid to say that word."You what?"Woobin unpatiently ask.Kris gather his courage and sigh."If I'm gay."Woobin stop his step and look at Kris."You are?"At first,Kris was afraid to admit but he did nod.Woobin chuckle."Of course,I'm okay with it.Chill,man."Kris sigh in relief hearing it then they start walking again.

He walk to his locker as usual day but the atmoshere were different,he caught a little more atenttion that day.He realise that people staring at him but he didn't care and just walk normally to his locker.From afar,he can see something was written on his locker then he quickly run into it.He was found shock when he saw the word being sprayed with red colour.

"Go back,"

He look around with an angry face plastered on it."Who did this?!"he yell and someone raise their hand from the back."Me."the person walk through the crowd and again Kris shock knowing the person."Joongie?"

Woobin smile evilly."Yes,."Kris lost his words.How dare he betray him."H-How dare y-you?" "How dare me? How dare you look at my boyfriend?"Kris was shock again.Boyfriend? He's a gay too?

"What? Boyfriend? What do you talking about? You're gay too?"Woobin nod."Yes.The handsome guy you looking at was my boyfriend."Kris's jaw almost hit the cold floor.

They didn't care about the people who start to talk about them."The two of them were a ?" "I thought they were straight.I was just thinking of seducing them but now I know they're a ,I'm not gonna to.Eww."

"Bye.I have to go.I need to see my sweet boyfriend."he said before walking proudly leaving Kris alone.He froze on his spot,he don't know what to do.He's brain was stuck,he can't think about anything but he know he extremely hate the guy named Kim Woobin a.k.a Kim Hyun Joong.

They were cold after that.They rarely met if they do,they will always just stare coldly and fight mentally.They kept it as a secret as they didn't want their parents to break their relationship only because of them.

 

Kris look at the clock,it was almost midnight.He look again at the ceiling."It was a long flashback."he said and sigh,didn't notice a drop of his tears fall to his cheeks when he suddenly remeber all of the history.

He wipe his tears away and get up from the couch."I should check on Channie.Maybe by looking at him it will cheer me up."


This is just some random idea I got after reading the comments

This chapter was presented special to meltedsummer

She wanted me to explain about some part of the story

I'm sorry if some of it you didn't understand

Just comment if you're not clear about the plot and I'll try my best to explain it,okay?

I didn't know this chapter will be 2,482 words so I'm sorry if it's boring but I'm sure the next chapter will be a fluff one