Changed

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

Kris was sitting on the class with his cheek lean on the table looks like he's paying attention on the teacher but actually he's not.He don't know why but that day he feel like his body was lost of energy and completely weak.

He don't know what his teacher babbling about in front of the class,he just can't focus.His eyes was watering and he start to catch a flu.

"Mr Wu,is there anything wrong?"a voice from in front ask Kris making him flinch and look infront.He was trying to hide his sickness from his teacher but guess he don't have any energy to keep his face as always.

His eyes was half open and his view start to get blurr but he manage to answer."N-Nothing."he said.The teacher unbelieveable trusting Kris and continue teaching without any suspicious while Kris continue to lean his head on the table.

 

The bell rings and all the students start to fill the empty hallway but not Kris.He was still resting his head on the table with his eyes shut,didn't care he's alone in the class.

He just want the 'traffic jam' on the hallway to pass because he don't want to walk among the crowd people especially when he's condition was like that.He maybe faint if he walk among them.

After a few minutes resting and making sure the hallway is half clear,he pack his bag and walk out of the class slowly.His condition is getting worse and he has to walk while leaning his hand on the wall to help him keep standing.

He walk to his locker to put some books.He unlock and open the locker.Without hesitation,he put his books quickly because he just feel like collapsing and he just want to go home quickly.

"Hey,Kris.Don't you hav-"Kai's words stop when Kris close his locker door and show his pale and weak."Oh my God,Kris.Why're you look so pale? Are you sick?"he ask concern and half yelling.

Kris shake his head and smile bitterly."I'm okay.I just need some sleep."he fake a yawn pretend he was sleepy but Kai was not stupid,He know Kris was lying."Oh please,Kris.You're a bad actor.Don't lie to me you're sick.Seriously sick."

"No,I'm ok-"Kai glare cut Kris's words."Seriously,hyung.I just told you you're a bad actor and now you're still acting like you're okay? You're not okay.You're like a zombie that was walking around the school without no soul."he said angrily.

"Yah,don't say like that."he said and turn away from Kai,start walking away."I jus-"before he could finish his word,his view start to get more blurr and collapse on the floor.

"HYUNGGG!!"

 

Kris open his eyes slowly and look around.He know where he is.His room.But the question is how did he get there? Isn't he just collapse on the school but how come he's in his room now? 

He try to wake up but fail and fall back on the bed as his head was really hurt.He's sweating too much making his shirt uncomfortably sticking to his body,showing his body shape.

He's cursing a lot on how weak he is when he's sick when suddenly the door swing open and show a familiar figure on the door while holding something wet on his hand as it was dripping all over the way that he've past.

"Feel any better?"his friend,Kai ask while heading to his weak and cursing friend on the bed.Kris shake his head."There's no difference.It feels like a thousand needles was attacking my head."

Kai sigh then put a wet towel that he was holding before on Kris's hot and sweaty forehead."You just need some rest then you'll okay.You're just sleeping in less than an hour.You must rest more."he said then pull the blanket from his feet until his neck.

Kris feel very hot like he just want to be while sitting in front of the fan but then he was very weak and tired to do anything so he just let what Kai want to do to him.

Kai wipe all the sweat that was covering Kris's body as he know Kris must be feeling uncomfortable now because of the stickiness of the sweat but how can he help,Kris is too heavy for him to lift him to the bathroom for the shower.

After he's done,he take a seat at the edge of the bed."Tell me,hyung."he said while staring straight on his hyung's watery eyes.

"Tell what?"he ask."Just tell me,hyung.I know you know what I mean."he's still staring at Kris's eyes with his serious face,forcing him to tell him.

After a few minutes of silent,Kris finally defeated by the sharp stare of Kai."Last night,I'm not sleeping on the bed.I'm.."he pause and sigh."I'm sleeping on the couch."

"Did you have anything covering your body?"he said then bit his lower lips to prevent himself from scolding his hyung as he saw Kris shaking his head.He turn his head,facing his back to Kris and stare at the floor.The room fill with silent for awhile.

"It's Chanyeol,right?"

Kai's voice crack the silent,attracting the older's atenttion."Yes."Kai sigh but before he could speak,Kris cut him."No,don't think negative.He'd changed."

"What do you mean changed?"he throw his serious face to Kris."I don't know why but I think there's something to do with Woobin."

Kai's eyes widen hearing the familiar name."How did he know about Chanyeol?"he ask,sounds worry.Kris sigh,"It's my fault.I let him see him."

"What? Didn't I told you to watch on Chanyeol? Everyone will totally attracted to him for the first time they laid their eyes on him.Hello,big eyes cute face.That's the biggest weapon."he said angrily,filling the room with his high note voice.Almost breaking Kris's eardrum.

"I know,I know.It's my fault.Gosh,don't be like my mom,okay?"Kai glare before exhaling to calm his temper."Okay,I'm sorry."Kris nod then look down with the most disappointed face,thinking about what he've done.

Kai sigh and rub Kris's warm hand,attacting the attention of the older."Tell me,hyung.How much he've changed? Is it good or the opposite?"

Kris turn his head to the younger."I think Woobin brainwash him.He..he don't want me to touch him like I always do.I'm the pet now."

Kai widen his eyes."You better watch out,dude.You maybe I said maybe lost him if you don't look for him."Kris smile nod."Thanks,man."

Kai smile but then it was interrupt by the vibration of his phone.He grab his phone from his pocket and look at the screen.It's his boyfriend,Kyungsoo.

"Hello,baby.What's wrong?"

"Where are you,babe? I've been waiting for you for about half an hour."

Kai facepalm himself when he suddenly remember about their date."Okay,I'll be there.Wait for me,babe."then he hung up putting back his phone in his pocket.

"Where were we?"he ask,pretend there's nothing happen but Kris already heard their conversation and he feel guilty for holding on Kai."Kai,just go.Kyungsoo's waiting."

"But-"Kai's word was cut when Kris grab his hand and wrap it with his large and warm hand."Don't make your baby waiting.Just go.I'll be okay."he smile and Kai finally gave up. 

"Okay,I'm leaving but please be careful.You're still weak.Have some rest and don't walk to much."he said while packing his stuff into his bag.Kris only smile watching his friend cute reaction.

Before he get out of the room,he give a short advice about don't take a shower or he'll catch a cold and other things.Kris almost get up and shoo him away because his brain feel just like to explode in anytime.

"Just go,you punk!"

 

 

"Bye,Hyung Joong.Be careful."he said then walk inside.He unlock the door and slowly open the door,didn't want to wake Kris up.

He walk in slowly and close the door.He was shock when he turn his body and saw Kris was standing in front of him shirtless.He look y.

"Where were you?"he ask but Chanyeol didn't answer.

"Chanyeol,where were you?"he ask again."I..I..I h-have something to do."he said then walk away but Kris block his way until they were just an inch away from each other and look down.

"Why are you so late?"he ask with his firm voice receive a glare from Chanyeol."None of your business."he said then just push Kris and walk quickly to his room,didn't even realise that Kris was already on the floor as he feel very weak when Chanyeol push him and end up on the cold floor.

"Chanyeol,please come back.I miss you so much.I miss the innocent and cute Chanyeol."he whisper,didn't even notice that his tears already pour to his cheeks.


I'm so sorry about the super late update.I've been so busy this week and didn't have a chance to update.I know this chapter is abit lame or maybe all of it.I'm sorry about it but next chapter I'll promise to make it abit of colour and fluff,okay?

*bow hundred times*