Obsess

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

The two couple walk to the hallway,holding hands.Kris didn't bother the atenttion of the students that was staring at them but Chanyeol did bother.He only stare at his feet while walking,didn't want the other student recognise him.

They walk to their locker together as their locker was just next door to each other (Kris pay for it).Chanyeol was busy hiding himself behind Kris tall figure until didn't notice that Kris was looking at him when they arrive at their locker."What's wrong,baby?"he ask.

Chanyeol look at Kris's face with his confuse face,showing how cute he was."Hm? n-nothing."he said,didn't want Kris to know he's hiding from the people around them.

When he was busy hiding his face,Kris use the oppurtunity to push him to the locker and pin him with his long arms.Chanyeol was shock with his sudden and crazy action,he was okay if it's private but in public? Ugh ! he really hate this kind of Yifan.

"Yifan-ah,what are you doing? People start to stare at us."he said while pushing Kris on his chest but then Kris grab his both wrist and pin it above his head."Yifan-ah! S-Stop it!"he almost yell."What? Daddy can't have a kiss from his beautiful little princess?"

Chanyeol pout makes Kris let go of his hands,can't stand looking at his cute reaction.He chuckle receive a soft punch from the shorter.Kris grab him by his wrist and drag him to the nearest room.It's empty.

Again Kris push Chanyeol to the wall and pin him with his arms while staring at the boy but the cute boy doesn't shock instead he was still pouting,furrowed his eyebrows with his arms crossing on his chest."What?"

"You jerk!"he said then turn his body to the other side,avoiding Kris's sharp stare."Hey,hey.What's wrong?"he said worried Chanyeol will really hate him.He grab Chanyeol's chin with his thumb and fore finger and pull it to face him when Chanyeol didn't answer him.

Chanyeol blink cutely at him and Kris almost laugh at the cuteness but he fight it escape from his mouth,he don't want to make this cute boy mad at him more.

"I'm not a princess.I'm a handsome prince!"he yell and pout again.Kris laugh at his cuteness,can't stand any longer."I'm sorry,babe but if I'm a stranger,I will thought you're a princess."he teases.

Chanyeol punch him and cross his arms again."It's not funny,Yifan."he glare in hope to scare the taller but instead of scaring,Kris found it really cute and give a peck on his pouting lips.

"Yah!"he punch again for the thirth times."I'm serious."he glare again."I'm sorry,Yeollie-ah.You're too cute.I can't stand at-"he cut his own word and give another peck on his lips."you."Chanyeol blush this time,too many 'cute' words.

Kris laugh then kiss the boy,it was an innocence.Kris can't stand this innocence kiss,he need more to taste the deliciousness of Chanyeol's soft and plump lips.

Kris put his hand at the back of Chanyeol's head and push it closer to him make making their kisses grow bigger and deeper.He thought Chanyeol was gonna push him away but he was wrong.The boy open his mouth wider,encourage Kris to explore his hot cavern and Kris can't forgot how happy he is when the cute boy reply on his kisses.

 

A few moment later,the two of them get out of  the room with a messy hair and a few button of Chanyeol's shirt was .They were sweating so much and their lips was swollen and red.They laugh when looking at each other how messy they were.

"You're so messy,honey.Here,let me help you."he said then comb the boy's auburn hair with his fingers as a comb while Chanyeol was arranging Kris's shirt that was exposing his abs.He then help him buttoning his shirt with a smile never leave his handsome face.

"Aigo,my little baby was really naughty.How come your shirt was ?"he said then Chanyeol."I'm not that naughty.You are.Instead you're the one who my shirt."Kris almost choke on his own saliva.Is he trying to the boy again?

"Oh,yeah.I forgot.I just want you to have more air as you were sweating like hell too much."he lied,giving excuses.Chanyeol smile and Kris sigh in relief,thank god he didn't suspect anything.Kris smile,watching at his boy then rub the boy's red and swollen lips."I'm sorry,honey."

"For what?'

"I've make your lips swollen."he bit his lower lips,feeling a little guilty for hurting his baby.Chanyeol nod and smile,didn't want Kris to worry about him."It's okay,Yifan.It's worth."

Kris smirk."Worth? So mean that you like kissing with me?"he said then wrap his long arm on the boy's shoulder.Chanyeol didn't respond makes Kris smile as wide as he can,thinking maybe silence is a yes.

"Isn't that mean we have the opportunity to get together?"he tease but he really do want to know what Chanyeol's respond.The boy elbow him on his rib and Kris groan in pain."Yah,stop being ert."

"What? I really love being ert towards you."he then peck on the boy's forehead but Chanyeol just glare at him,didn't want to hit him more as he saw Kris was groaning in pain every time he move his body.

Chanyeol was about to leave but Kris grab and pull his hand harshly and he end up in Kris's embrace."Let me go,Yifannie."he struggle eventhough he know the guy will not let him go just like that.He will need something as exchanges.

"I'll never let you go."he said then burried his face in the crook of Chanyeol's neck,inhaling the sweet scent of his boy.Chanyeol sigh finally give up,he don't want to stay like that all day long."Okay,daddy.Tell your son.What do daddy want from his son?"he said,trying seduce Kris with his cuteness.

"Daddy want a kiss from his little princess."

Not this again."Yifannie,we've been talking about this a few minutes ago."he said."A few minutes ago we were kissing.Do you want us go back in this room?"Kris was about to push Chanyeol in the room again but the boy stop him with a glare.

"Not that.It's about calling me princess.I'm totally a prince."he pout."Prove it.Prove you are prince."he tease.Chanyeol face turn confuse."How can I prove it to you?"he ask,blankly.

Kris laugh before pointing at the boy's long clothed member between his thigh."Show me that."he teases again.Chanyeol who was just understand the situation blush and hit Kris's chest.

"Stop teasing me."he almost cry."No,I won't.You're my only princess."he let Chanyeol whining."So,when are my princess gonna kiss his daddy?"he said,can't wait any longer for his present.

Chanyeol pout before give a peck on Kris's cheeks."Here too."he point at his other cheeks and the boy obey and kiss his cheeks."Here."he point at his forehead.

"Yifan-ah,I've already give you two.Now let me go."he struggle but Kris was stronger than him.He didn't even move when he hit him on his chest instead he just chuckle watching Chanyeol.

"Last one,Channie-ah."he beg and Chanyeol did kiss him on his forehead in hope he will be free after that but Kris lied,his hug was not loosen at all instead he tighten his hug receive whine from the boy.

"Yifan,you said it's the last one."

"Okay,okay.This is the last one."he point at his pouting lips."No,I won't."he said then cross his arms on his chest cutely.Kris almost melt by it but he just close his eyes,pretend he didn't saw it.

"If you don't want,we'll just stay like this all day.I'm okay with it."he then burried back his face in Chanyeol's neck.

"Okay,okay."Chanyeol crack the silence between them after a few minutes silent.He cup Kris's cheeks with his small hand and give a peck on the guy's lips."Happy?"

"So much."he said happily then loosen his hug."I need to go now.Bye,Yifannie."he wave while walking away from Kris and Kris wave him back with a sad face,he don't want his Chanyeol to go.

After Chanyeol leave him,Kris walk to his locker again to search for 'books'.He unlock it and open the door of the locker.

"Hye,daddy Kris."someone said behind the door.Kris close it and as expected,his bestfriend Kai was smirking."Hye,you jerk."

"Wow,how rude.Don't you have enough kisses today?"Kris was suprise and look at his friend with his shock face.How did he know? Is he really a human? 

"How did I know?"Kai ask himself,without Kris asking him he already know he's gonna ask him that.He smirk."Of course I know.How could I don't know when the room that suppose to be empty and quiet suddenly made noises."

Kris think deeply.He snap when he remember it,Kai was mocking him.He remember they were really enjoy kissing,tasting each other's lips,didn't notice that they were walking while hitting all over the walls,leaving the room a bit messy.

"Oh,yeah?"Kris chuckle awkwardly for the first time."I know you,Kris.It's okay.I'll keep it a secret." "Really? Thank you so much,Kai-ah.You're so kind usually you will ask me for exchanges."

"It's okay for my buddy.It's been long time since we meet.You were just sticking with that boy all the time until I can't even seen you during recess."he explain.Kris scratch at the back of his neck eventhough it's not itchy at all.

"I think you're obsess with Chanyeol."

Kris widen his eyes and shake his head."No,I'm not.Kris Wu will never obsess with someone instead people will be the one who obsess with me."he deny it.

Kai stare at him furrowed his eyebrows towards Kris,throwing him a sharp stare.Kris's forehead start to wet with his sweat."Maybe."Kai continue to stare him,didn't believe he still trying to deny it.

"A little."Kris said looking at other thing but Kai keep on staring him added with his cross arms in his chest."Yes,I am."finally he accept the fact that Kris Wu the Wu's heirs fall in love with someone innocence and cute like Chanyeol.

"Is that too lame?"he ask Kai and he shake his head."No.I'm happy to hear that.At least you're not a god of that just people and leave them with no feelings."he said.

"What did you do to him last night? Why did his neck were all red?"Kai crack the silent.Kris gulp,mentally facepalm himself,forgot hiding that mark."I-I uhm..uhm.."

"You did something bad,right?"Kai said.He know everything about his friend so Kris can't lie to him.Kris sigh before facing his friend and nod.

"Last night,I almost Chanyeol while he was sleeping.Even when this morning when we were kissing.I manage to his shirt without me realise it.He told me I open it for him but luckily he didn't suspect me for the attempt him."

"Really?"Kai was really shock as his eyes widen like his eyes want to pop out of its socket.

Kris nod."I don't know why but last night,I really can't fight my lust.I didn't him,just almost him but I manage his pale and flawless neck.It taste so delicious.I got addicted to it.I want it more."he almost cry but then it stop when Kai slap his head.

"Yah,stop it.I got addicted by Kyungsoo's taste too but I still can fight my lust.Listen Kris,I know you're a god but you never people.Control your lust,Kris.Don't cross the line."Kris nod.

"And why are you look so tired?"he continue staring at his friend.

"As I said,I almost Chanyeol last night so I decided to sit on the couch and woke up all night to avoid me from sleep walking but it didn't help at all.I've standing in front of Chanyeol's room a million times,thinking maybe if I him that time,he'll never know because he's really in a deep sleep but a few second later,I was sitting on the couch and after that I was standing again in front of the door.That was what I've been doing all night.It was tiring me."he said while yawning.

Kai chuckle."You need some rest,buddy.I have to go now.I need to see my sweetheart.See ya!"Kai start walking away."Bye."said Kris with his sleepy eyes.

"Bye too,Kris.Control your lust!"he yell.Kris only nod and continue searching on his 'books'.


Sorry for the super late update

It's been 17 days 

I have a trial next week for three days so I have to study but don't worry after my trial,I'll update my fic as soon as possible

Sorry for my grammar erorr and typos

Love ya readers ! 

XD