Deal

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

Kris was walking when suddenly his phone rings.He take out his phone from the pocket and without hesitates he press the green button then place the phone near his ear.

"Kris Wu.My precious enemy."

"Kim Woobin-sshi.What's make you so friendly today?"

"Aw,don't be so serious.Don't you wanna have a drink with your lovely enemy?"

"Huh? I have no time.I've class."

A laugh from the other line was heard."Oh please,Kris.Don't make me laugh all day long.I know you're walking without any destination right now.Just shut your mouth and come here now."

The other line hung up without even Kris can answer him.Kris sigh before he starts walking to his car.He get in the car and quickly drive to where his 'friend' is.

He get out of the car and without any hesitates,he get in the restourant.He open the glass door and search for the familiar one.When he already found him,he walk to the corner of the restaurant,the private one.

"You've pick the perfect place."Kris said while taking a seat infront of his friend called Woobin who was smiling alone.

"What? Don't I deserve a kiss?"Kris get up from his seat and punch Woobin on his arm."Thanks Kris for the kiss."Kris smile and sit back on the chair.

"What's on?"Wobin shake his head."Nothing.It's been long time since we've been talking."Kris only smile while taking a cigarette from his pocket.

"So,how's your prize? Is it good?"said Kris and start to smoke.

"Are you kidding me? It's great.I mean it's Illhoon,having him was like winning a jackpot."Kris smirk."Yeah,right.You don't have to brag about it.I know what it feels."

Woobin chuckle."I was thinking why aren't you bidding for Illhoon?"Kris look at him."I knew you would ask that.That's why you ask me for a drink."Woobin smile.

"I'm bored of him already.You can have him.I gave up."Woobin furrowed his eyebrow and tilt his head."What game actually you're playing? I never heard Kris Wu gave up."

"You heard me now."he said then get up from his seat and walk away from Woobin leaving him alone.

Kring!

The bell rings and everyone leave their class and walk out of the school but there's only one person who was still in the class and that person is no other man than Chanyeol.

He was busy packing his books when suddenly his phone ringing.He grab his phone on the desk and press the green button without looking at the name or number.

"Hello?"

"Where are you,baby?"Chanyeol froze on his spot.He forgot that he had a deal with the ert man,Kris."Oh my god,Yifan.I almost forgot about it."he facepalm himself.

Kris chuckle silently from the other line but Chanyeol can hear it clearly."Are you sure you're accidently forgot about it or besides that?"

Chanyeol pouted."I'm really sure I'm accidently forgot about it.I'm not a person who runs from a deal."

"I love when you pout.It makes me just wanna kiss you so hard."Chanyeol close his lips with a shock face.How did he know that I'm pouting?

"I know when my boy was pouting because we're connected."Again Chanyeol wear his super shock face.How the hell did he know I'm asking about it?

"Stop asking and come here now.I miss you already."

"Okay."Then Chanyeol hung up.He sigh before continue packing his things.After done packing,he walk out of the class and went to the cafeteria and search for Kris but there's nowhere to find him.

Suddenly,a pair of long arms wrap around him from behind causing Chanyeol shock and look back to see the owner of the arms.He was super shock when he found that it was Kris who was backhugging him.

"Yifan-ah,what are you doing?"he try to get free but Kris refuse."I'm tired waiting for you.This is your punishment for making me waiting."

"Well,I'm sorry.I didn't mean to."

"For your information,this is my first time waiting for people."Chanyeol look at him eventhough he can't clearly see him as his arms block his view."I said I'm sorry."

"Well,sorry didn't help anything so our deal will be extend for two months."Chanyeol widen his eyes."What? Two months? For only making you waiting?"Kris nod.

"What? You reall-"

"And again Chanyeol you only have 2 option.It's either two months or forever."Chanyeol sigh."Okay,okay.I'll go for two months."he pouted.

"Aw,your so cute.I can't stand looking at you."he said while pinching the boy's chubby cheeks."Stop it and let's go."

"But my legs was really tired and weak to move."he said and touch his legs."Don't play around and even if it's true,what do you expect me to do?"

"Carry me bridal style?"Chanyeol widen his eyes."What? I can't lift you even an inch cause you are way taller than me so it's not possible for me to carry you."

"So,if you can't carry,I'll carry you."he said then remove his arms from the latter's shoulder and carry Chanyeol bridal style.

"Yifan,let me down."he hit Kris's arms a few times but the latter totally ignore him."I'm sorry.I can't,baby."Kris walk to his car and unlock it.He open the door and place the cute boy with the chubby cheeks beside the driver's seat,didn't forgot to fasten his seat belt.

"For safety,honey."he wink before run to the driver side.When he's already in the car,he start the engine and drive happily to their destination as he finally alone with the cute boy,Park Chanyeol.