Memory of you

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

Kris's POV

I can't focus on the road.My mind was wandering around but road.I can feel my head started to get heavy maybe because of too many things in my mind that I am maybe confuse or something.My head is spinning around,making me having this two version image of itself and it seems blurry.

I can't stop thinking about the incident on how happy is Chanyeol when he got to Woobin's house.The way he smile,the way his eyes sparkle like a star and his red face when he sees Woobin was standing,worry in front of the door.

"Aish,jinja.Why Chanyeol? Why?"I yell angrily to myself in the car since I'm the only person in the car.

Suddenly I get my car to the next line without signalling eventhough I saw there's a red puegeot car that was only a few inches behind me.I don't know what's into me.

I almost got into an accident luckily the driver of the red car was quick enough to stop his car when it's only an inch away difference between our cars but he did angry with me but who care now.

I apologise to him with a fake smile cause I really can't smile sincerely to people because of the other incident before.After the car was away,I exhale the air that I don't realise I was holding before then drove back.

My heart was beating fast than before and my sweat can't stop from dripping from my forehead.I was panic.I don't know why.Is it because of the almost-accident incident or it's because of Chanyeol's incident.

"Hyun Joongie?"

"Arghh!"I yell and quickly stop at the roadside when suddenly Chanyeol's voice of calling me Woobin come snapping my mind.I stare at the stering in front of me with an empty eyes.

"Can you send me to Hyun Joong's house?"

"Well,thank you for saving MY boy."

My heart.It was beating fast and feels so... hurt.My head's heavy,my lips trembling and my eyes was watering.What's happening to me? Is this some kind of hormon or something?

Or is this the feeling of... sad.

I rarely feel sad before.It's lucky for those who've seen me crying.While I was crying every little moment that I've witness between Chanyeol and that evil man,Woobin playing in my head on how they gotten closer day by day through the skinship they always do even in public and most important... Chanyeol's smile.

The way Chanyeol smile was different when he's with Woobin and me.He never smile that bright when he was with me but when he's with the demon(Woobin) he never stop smiling.I remember I overheard those jokes Woobin told him and it's really really...lame but Chanyeol willingly to laugh eventhough it's not funny at all.

I take out my phone from my pocket and went to see the pictures on the gallery.The first face that came out is Chanyeol.He was pouting with his eyebrow knit together when his bestfriend,Baekhyun pinch his chubby cheeks because he can't stand the amount of Chanyeol's cuteness the brunette gave him when he's doing aegyo only to have a bite of Baekhyun's chocolate  cake.

That boy made me crack a smile.

I slide to the next picture and saw Chanyeol's angry face with his furrowed eyebrow and widen eyes in hope to scare Kyungsoo,his friend away but it always end up cute.It makes Kyungsoo getting closer to him instead of running away.

Then,the next picture is when Chanyeol was sleeping during the History lesson.He's sleeping with his arms as pillow and a book standing infront of him,pretending he was focussing on his book.He look peaceful while he was sleeping with the wind brushing against his face gently.

I brush my thumb on his cheeks on the screen.I really hope I can do that in reality.My heart.It happen again.Those beat.Those uncomfortable beats.

I pass the pictures of Chanyeol(he's the only person over hundreds pictures in my gallery XP) in different angles,places,time and story until I stop by the picture where he was laughing with his face crunch up and wide grin,showing his two pretty teeth line.

My fingers found its way to Chanyeol's chubby cheeks on the screen.Again.I really do miss his warmth.The smoothness of his skin and his smile never fail to make me uneasy.

If only those smile just for me,I would be the happiest guy in the world to have him.I would save every smile he gave me only for myself.A bit selfish,right? Yes,I do.I have to but now the situation is different.I can't be selfish now.I don't want to hurt him.He's too precious to me to hurt him.

If he want to walk this way then okay.I'll just follow him.Suddenly the conversation between Woobin and me when we meet up at some coffee shop replay in my mind.

Woobin and Kris was sitting infront of each other with two cups on the table.Kris as always black coffee while Woobin brown latte.They sat there silently enjoying their drinks in their own world until Woobin crack the silent.

"So,how's your life? fun?"he ask with a evillish smirk curve on his lips receive a light glare from Kris.Kris know he just want to and look how is his expression.

Kris slightly smile,"Fine.How's yours?"Woobin took a sip of his brown latte before attaching again his smirk on his lips.

He lean back and cross his legs,sitting comfortablely on the couch-like seat."You mean with Chanyeol?"he pause,looking at Kris's annoyed expression."We're doing great I mean he's great.He's really honest and do you realise how cute he is especially when he's pouting with those puppy eyes.You should regret for dumping such a cutie like him."

"Stop it.Why are you to still lingering in my head? I don't wanna think about you.Stop it,please."

"Chanyeol was so y."

"Please! Not that word!"

"Can you send me to Hyun Joong's house?"

That's the last thing I remember before everything went black.

--------------------------------

"Come on,Channie.It's getting cold out here.I don't want you to get sick."Woobin said and grab Chanyeol's thin wrist who was still standing dumfolded but let the older man drag him inside the house.

"Stay here,okay? I'll get you something warm."as soon as he said,he left Chanyeol sitting alone at the couch.Chanyeol still emotionless.

Dub Dap.. Dup Dap

"Why did my heart feel so hurt?"


Gosh! I'm really happy to get back.. It was a long three or more months from the last update.. I'm so so sorry for the late update.. I got so busy to study on my exam :( but now my exam have ended so I can update my stories.. hehe thank u for those who patiently waiting for my fic and for those who get bored waiting,it's okay it's not your fault to get bored.. you have the right to leave or unsubcribe but please don't :( huhu.. I promise to do my best 

Sorry for my broken english :)