Hey baby

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

The bell rings and the silent hallway before was now full with student.Chanyeol was a bit late to get out of the classroom as his books was all over the table.He carefully pack his books into his backpack.When he's done,he walk to the hallway and straight to his locker to check wether he has class or not.

He open his locker and grab the blue paper that was written his schedule."Ahh~My next class would in another 3 hours.What should I do?"he sigh.

He close his locker and walk without any idea where and what should he do to spend his 3 hours.Then,he saw a bench below a big tree and he think that should be good to spend his time,maybe.

He sit on it and took out his chemistry book and read it.A moment later,he look at his watch and sigh,"I still have a few hours to go.I sit here just a few minutes and my back already hurt.Maybe I lie here a here a few minutes."

He look around to see if there's someone and found that there's nobody around since the place was kinda at the corner where there's only a few students go there.

He fill the bench with his body and put his bag on his head to make it as a pillow.He raise his book until his eyes level and continue reading it.

Just a few minutes later,he fall asleep with his chemistry book cover his face.A light snore came out of his mouth as he feel so comfortable to sleep with the wind blows his face.

Suddenly,a shadow block the sun from reaching Chanyeol's torso.He remove the book from Chanyeol's face and shows a beautiful sleeping face."Aish,this boy."He smirk.

He kneel down and lean closer to Chanyeol's face until he can feel their breath hit each other's face."Why do you do this to me,huh? You make me just wanna protect you more."he said while caressing the sleeping boy's sweet face.

Chanyeol open his eyes when he feel someone caressing his face and got shock when he found that Kris was just a few inches away from him with his smirking face.

"Yah,Yifan-ah."

He said while getting up but before he could,Kris pin him down with his arms so that the boy cannot get up,making the latter blush.

"Yifan-ah.You gonna stop doing this.I have class now."He push Kris's long arm that wrap around him but he can't.The guy is way stronger than he is."No,you don't"

"Don't you said that you've check my schedule."Chanyeol saw Kris's naughty smirk and sigh."Yifan,stop being like a stalker."

"I am a stalker and you know who's I'm stalking? You."he said while starts to move closer to him until their lips ALMOST touch each other but before they did,Chanyeol put his hand to Kris's mouth and push it away.

"Yah,I've told you already.Stop doing it besides I'm not your boyfriend."

"Didn't I've already propose you? Just say yes then we can continue what we're doing before."Once again he smirk.This guy really like smirking didn't he?

Chanyeol's face turn red."Hm,j-just go! I'm sleepy."he shoo Kris so that Kris wouldn't see his red face but it's too late,Kris already saw it.

"Are you that sleepy? Okay,then let me help you sleep."he get up from the floor and lift Chanyeol's head.He remove his bag and sit on the bench."What are you doing?"Kris really make Chanyeol curious and scared at the same time.

He put the boy's head on his lap and put his hand on Chanyeol's ."Yah!-"Kris put his index finger on Chanyeol's lips."Ssshh,now sleep."Chanyeol glare at him.

"But I hav-"Chanyeol's words was cut by the attack of Kris lips.He widen his eyes because of shock and he froze on his spot but he didn't push Kris,he also don't why.Kris smirk when they've apart.

"So can you sleep now?"

"B-But y-you.."

"Do you want me kiss you again? If you want,I'm okay."Chanyeol quickly pretend to sleep by closing his eyes and make a fake snore.

Kris giggle to himself on the cute reaction of his Chanyeol.He pinches Chanyeol's cheeks over and over but stop when Chanyeol slap his hand."It's hurt."he said while rubbing his red cheeks.

"A kiss will make it better."Kris lower his body to get closer to the boy but he push him."Don't think about it.I need to sleep."Kris chuckle."Okay.Sleep then."

He hit the sleepy boy's slowly for several times to help him sleep and sometimes squeeze it because it is too cute just like his owner.Chanyeol squeal when he squeeze but remain his sleep acting while Kris only chuckle to himself,he maybe die if Chanyeol another cute action.

He lower his body and lean closer to Chanyeol's ear."You're really y now you know that,baby?"Those cheesy words plus Kris's deep voice really send shiver down to Chanyeol's spine.He punch Kris's arm before he finally fall into a deep sleep.