Help me!!!

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

"Nnnggghh!"

Chanyeol keep on struggling doing everything he could to keep the ert guy away but everytime he does that,he will only face rougher kiss and action from the other.He hit the other's chest harshly but somehow fail.

Chanyeol secretly roaming his hands around,hoping some object reach his hand and luckily when he roam his hand at behind him,he touch an object maybe a shoe ws left there then immediately grab it and smack it on the other's head hardly.

Chanyeol was so shock found that the ert guy did break the kiss but he's not growling in pain like he'd thought instead he smirk more evil to the boy in front him."Do you think it'll stop my lust on you? Ha! You're wrong.Wrong move,baby.Wrong move."he said almost whispering,sending shiver down to the other's spine.

The guy loosen his tie that was already lose before and tie it on Chanyeol's wrist above his head then forcingly push him completely down across the seat,lying him down.Chanyeol wanted to get up back but the tie on his wrist make the limit.

He Chanyeol's shirt quickly while the boy was busy to strugggling to get up until didn't realise that the ert guy on top him already made his move."Such a lovely skin."the guy whisper before those hardening s.It is when Chanyeol realise what have the ert done.

"Aaahh!"Chanyeol yell when he feel the guy's teeth made its contact to his harden s."S-stop it.I-I..I-Nnngghh~"Chanyeol's moan made the other form an evillish smirk.

"Can't control,huh?"he ask teasingly."D-don't..touch me..t-there..nnngghh~"more moans escape from the innocent boy's lips when the ert slide his hand down to Chanyeol's clothed bulge.

"You love,don't you?"he said while rubbing Chanyeol's soothing.Chanyeol immediately shake his head while closing his eyes and mouth tightly so that no moans could escape.The guy realise it.

"Aww,baby don't stop.Just let it out.I wanna hear it more."he said then use his free hand to force Chanyeol open his mouth by using his long fingers.

"Mmmphh! N-no! Get your finger-Aaaahhh~Nnngghh~"Chanyeol gasp."P-please do-don't."he said before panting hard as the guy fasten his hand around .

"I'm gonna make you feel better than this."he whisper.Chanyeol's eyes widen hearing that.His life would end when he does that thing he wanted to do to him.

"No! No!"he yell while shaking his hips,trying to escape from the guy's iron grip but as expected he fail."Where do you wanna go,huh? You can't run from me so don't even think about it."he said then a loud laugh escape his mouth before a strong punch land on his head from behind.

He fall forward with a groan and land on Chanyeol's chest.He have a quick on those delicious chest before his hair was grab and pull back as a few punches land on both side of his cheeks.

The punches keep repeating on the same spot forming a few bruises on the ert's face.Thinking he might be die if it keep repeating,he push the other who was punching him like a punching bag enough for him to run away and escape from the angry guy's view.

The other guy was about to catch the ert when a familiar voice call him out."Hyun Joongie?"Chanyeol said with a husky voice maybe because of screaming to much.

 

Kris's POV

I look at Chanyeol who was slightly crying inside the car with a pitiful eyes he ever made.He look messy and y at the same time as all his button was undone,exposing his broad chest and pink s and his face was covered by sweat with his bangs sticking to his forehead.He look cute too when he's rubbing his eyes with the back of his fist and he-Oh no Kris.You're fantasizing him again.

"No.It's me.Yifan-hyung."I explain with a soft and low voice eventhough there's an angry and jealousy feeling in my heart.Why on earth did Chanyeol think I'm Woobin? Oh,please.He wouldn't dangering himself for someone if there's nothing in exchanging.

I slowly move closer to Chanyeol so that I won't scare him and sit in front of him."Yifan-hyung?"he said,confused.I was about to answer him when suddenly Chanyeol attack me and crash me into a hug.

My tears almost fall from my eyes.I miss his warmth.I miss his steady breathe.I miss his smile.And mostly...Chanyeol.The old Chanyeol.Who was always obey to what I said and always innocent in front of me.I miss every single part of Chanyeol.I want Chanyeol almost desperately for myself but I can't.I don't know why but I just can't be that selfish.

Chanyeol break the hug and look at me with large amount of tears covering his doe-like eyes."Thank you,hyung.I don't know what'll happen if you're not here to save me.I could've lost my ity."he said and smile weakly at me.

I sigh in content and smile back at him."It's okay.You're my friend."I said and I realise that it was not sincere because it's not the reason why I'm always there for him.But because I love him.So much that you can't count it with your hands.

"Here,let me help you."I get my hands to work on those buttons and get him clean;wipe his tears and pushing his bangs away from his forehead to make it look neat.

After that,I bring him out of the full-of-sin car and pick his bag then lead him to my car.It was dark that night,there's no star on the sky but thanks to the road light help us a little on walking to my car not far from the dark alleyway.

I help him open the car's door and close it after he enter the car before jog to the driver side.I start the engine and almost immediately take off.

Silent filled the car on our was back before Chanyeol speak up cracking the silent between us."Hm,Yifan-hyung?"he ask in awareness.

"Hm?"I reply and took a glance at him.I saw him bitting his lower lips.I smile at him.Only one word.Cute."Can you send me to Hyun Joong's house?"

My smile immediately fall from my face and shape the original face.Cold face.Again with Hyun Joong.Oh,please.Please,Chanyeol.Stop thinking about him.Can you? Ugh!

"Hyung? Yifan-hyung? Is that a yes?"Chanyeol's sweet voice bring me back into reality.Damn! I forgot to answer him.

"Eh,of course."Chanyeol smile excitedly while clapping abit.My heart break watching how happy he is meeting Woobin.Is it how much he wanted to see Woobin?

A few minutes driving in silent finally we arrive at Woobin's house.Since it's dark,I volenteer myself to walk with Chanyeol to the front door to make sure that he's save to the door.

Woobin open the massive door with a worry face plastered on his face and hug Chanyeol,burried his face in the crook of Chanyeol's neck.Chanyeol must've text Woobin about the incident just now when they were in the car.

They hug a bit longer than usual raising my jealousy more and I have to throw away my view to everywhere but them so that they don't saw my face reddening because of angry.

"Are you okay,Yeollie-ah?"he said worriedly after they parted.Chanyeol nod and smile weakly at them.Woobin smile back before throwing his head to me and smirk."Well,thank you for saving my boy,Kris.What can I do as the exchanges for helping Chanyeol?"

Kris smirk and shake his head."You don't have to.He's my friend so it's my responsible to help him when he's in trouble."I said trying to sound calm and soft but I know Woobin realise my face because that's the reason why he ask that kind of question.

When I was about to walk away,a small hand grab my wrist.I know who's is it.I know the warmth belongs to.I look at back at Chanyeol and saw he's smiling."Hyung,I'll be at your home by tomorrow early in the morning,okay?"he said.

"Hm,it's okay.You don't have to."I said.Chanyeol's eyes immediately open wider than before."Wait,hyung.What do you mean by that?"he ask.

I sigh and smile."I'm letting you go,Chanyeol.From now on,you don't have to go to my place anymore."I explain and decorate it with smiles so that it won't sound so sad.At least to me.

"Do you mean.."I nod."Yes.The contract is done.You want freedom so I give you freedom.You can stay here as long as you wanted."I said then bow at them and quickly walk to my car when I fell my tears threathen to fall.He got to his car and immediately got off.


Hye there! It's been awhile now.Are you kidding me?! It's not awhile but it's a month.I'm really sorry for the late update

Hope you like it! :)