Jealousy

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

Kris was sitting on the couch which is facing the door with a glass wine in his hand,playing with the liquid inside the glass.An angry yet worry face plastered on his face.

He keep on glancing the clock on the wall and sigh,knowing that it's getting late.He take a sip of his red wine and gulp it slowly with some negative thoughts in his head but it swipe away when he heard a car stop infront of his house.

He don't need to look who is it as he already know who is it.He just sit there,relax and enjoy his delicious wine while waiting for him to get in.

"Bye,Hyun Joong.Drive safely."

Kris's eyes widen when he heard the boy calling the familiar nickname.'Hyun Joong'.That nickname only can be used by someone who special to Woobin.

The car's engine start to dispear and replace by a light footstep coming near the door.Kris wear his face,hiding his shock face before from the boy.

The door unlock and swing open,showing his long waited boy was tip toes closing the door."Where have you been?"

Kris's deep and sudden voice make Chanyeol flinch and turn his body to Kris with a shock face plaster on his cute face."Y-Yi..Y-Yifan? W-Why a-are you here? A-Aren't you suppose to be o-on b-bed?"he then smile to lessen the awkwardness between them.

"Yeah,I'm suppose to be on bed right now but how could I when my baby's not home yet."he take a sip of his wine before get up and walk closer to the shock Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's heartbeat become faster as Kris walk closer to him with his face and sharp gaze."I-I h-have something t-to do."he stutter while keep looking everwhere other than Kris's face.

Kris put his two fingers on the boy's chin and force him to face him and Chanyeol with fearful eyed him."Have something to do,huh?"he look down to Chanyeol and saw him nod cutely but now he must control himself from melt to his aegyo. 

"Okay.With who?"he ask eventhough he already know who is it.Chanyeol bit his lower lips,don't know what to answer.Kris sigh before lifting his hand and caress Chanyeol's chubby cheeks."Come on,baby.Tell me.With who?"he said while caressing the boy's cheeks.

Chanyeol keep his mouth shut,didn't dare to let out even a word.Kris get closer to his neck making the boy sqeuak because of Kris's breath that tickle his neck and smell his scent,the expected scent.Playboy.Woobin's.

Then he face the boy back with his face still on."You're with Woobin,right?"Chanyeol widen his eyes in suprised.How did he know?

"Of course I know you're with Woobin.You're my baby.I know all about my baby."he pause."But why? Why with him?!"his voice rise abit making Chanyeol scared as he saw the boy biting his lips.

Kris sigh,thinking that he have scared the boy."I'm sorry,Chanyeol.I just lost my temper."he run his long fingers on his blonde hair in frustration,controlling himself from doing something to Chanyeol while the boy just look at Kris with fear in his eyes.

"Let's go."he said suddenly,grab Chanyeol's thin wrist and drag him to the stairs but Chanyeol insist as he try to free his hand making Kris angrily face him.

"Stop fighting,you brat!"he yell,can't control his anger anymore.Chanyeol froze with the nickname Kris gave him.His heart break into pieces and feel his tears treathen to fall but wipe it away,hiding it from Kris.

When he saw Chanyeol stop fighting,he put Chanyeol on his shoulder and walk upstairs to their room.

He open the door with his free hand and put Chanyeol carefully on the bed before closing the door.He crawl to the boy,get on top of him and smash his lips to Chanyeol's.

Chanyeol close his mouth,not wanting the latter to kiss him."Open your mouth."he said between his one sided kiss but Chanyeol disobey him.He face the boy underneath him with anger.

"Oh god,why are you so hard to follow the order today?"he said in anger and then try kiss him again but fail."Open your mouth!"he yell while gripping Chanyeol's shoulder tightly making the boy shriek.Kris uses the opportunity to kiss him harshly.

Chanyeol hit him a few times but Kris completely ignore him.Then he wander his hands around the bed until he reach a pillow.He grab the pillow and hit Kris's head and this time he stop facing him back.

"Stop forcing me to kiss you."he said angrily."Since when? Since when you disobey me?"he ask in shock and his tears threathen to fall.

"Woobin said if I don't want to do it so I don't have to.I don't want to kiss you so I don't have to."he said then push Kris to the otherside and walk out of the door.

Kris was dumbfounded but then he get up and run to Chanyeol."Okay,if you don't want to kiss me it's okay as long as you stay in my house it's enough for me."he beg and almost on his knees.

Chanyeol hesitates before nod.Kris smile and grab Chanyeol by his wrist to his room,forcing him to lie down."Just sleep for now."he said while pulling the blanket until Chanyeol's neck then walk out of the room but he was stop.

"Where are you going?"Chanyeol ask.Kris look back and smile."I'll sleep outside."he smile again before walking outside.Chanyeol feel pity on him but he deserve it.Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That morning the two of them walk together as always to their locker but this time they're not holding hands.Chanyeol don't want to do it especially in public.You see how much Woobin twist it upside down? Guess who's the pet now? Kris.

Kris close his locker and face Chanyeol who was irritate to him."Chanyeol,I have something to do after school so you-"

"Yeah,I know I know.You can't walk with me.Just go I don't care where you go or what you do.I'm not a baby."he said,irritated by Kris.

"Hm,okay.I jus-"he again cut by Chanyeol's glare."I know.Just go."he said,closing his locker and walk away from Kris.

Kris can feel his heart start to break apart but he attempt to smile,shoving all the thoughts that maybe Chanyeol already hates him."Stop thinking about it,Kris."

He knock his head with his knuckle and groan in pain as he knock it too hard making his head went back and hit the locker."It's worth although it's hurt."he said while rubbing his head and walk to his class.