Cutie Pie

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

"Well,Kris.If you're alone,who's this cutie pie?"

"No one."he said.Woobin nod before he walk toward Chanyeol who was just rubbing his eyes adorablely and bring him away by his wrist.Kris who was just came out of the kitchen saw his action and panicly run and stop Woobin from kidnapping his Chanyeol.

"What do you want to do to him?"he said while walking closer to Chanyeol and grab his other wrist."What? You said he's no one to you so you wouldn't mind if I bring him  home."

Kris immediately wrap his hand around Chanyeol's waist and pull him closer to him."I mean he's no one to you.You don't need to know who is he.All you need to know is he's mine."

Woobin chuckle."Where do you found him? On the club or on the street?"This time Kris was the one who chuckle."You will never see such a cute boy like him on the street.People will straight forward him if they found one."

Woobin nod. "So,how is he cost? 40? 50? or 100?"Kris smirk."He's more valuable than that."Woobin furrowed his eyebrows in curiousity then after that he snap his finger when he finally understood the atmosphere there.

"Fresh meat,huh?"Kris smirk and before he reply,Chanyeol suddenly speak up after a long silent."Meat? What meat?"

Woobin look at the blank Chanyeol and put his finger on his chin make Chanyeol face him."You,baby."Woobin getting his face closer to the boy until Kris stop him by taking the boy's face to his chest,trying to hide his .

"Don't even think about it."Woobin smile while taking a step backward."Okay,okay.I won't.I was thinking it must be delicious if I kiss those soft red lips."Woobin keep looking at Chanyeol's back while imagining the taste of his lips.

"Yah! Those lips are mine too."Kris give a glare at Woobin while Woobin as always just smile evilly.Kris who just have enough of it,walk to the living room and place the still sleepy Chanyeol on the couch.

"Yeollie-ah,are you still sleepy?"Kris said while squat infront of the boy.Chanyeol nod while rubbing his eyes adorablely."Stay here,okay? I'll get you some blanket to make you warm."said Kris before standing up and Chanyeol nod again without saying anything.

"You're so cute,you know that?"Kris who was about to leave,immediately pinch the boy's chubby cheeks before walk to the upstairs leaving Chanyeol who was leaning his head on the couch.

Woobin walk to the couch and sit next to him.He watch Chanyeol with his full atenttion like he is the most precious thing in this world to watch.

Chanyeol quickly turn his head to Woobin when he feel someone was eyeeing him."What's wrong? Is there anything wrong with me?"Woobin lean his chin on his palm while still watching Chanyeol.

"Yes.It's you."

"What's wrong with me?"Chanyeol widen his eyes in suprised.He start to touch his face,afraid there's something on his face that attract his atenttion.

"You're cute."he tease.Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows in anger and send a glare to him.Suddenly,Woobin pinch his cheeks and attract Chanyeol's atenttion."Are you trying to give me a glare? You know what,it's so cute not even a bit scaring me."

Chanyeol pout then throw his view to the other side while crossing his hand on his chest.Woobin chuckle on the cute scene."Aigo,you're so cute."said Woobin but Chanyeol didn't give any respond to it.

A long pause between them and Woobin can't stand just watching on the cute boy.Then,he start to make a move by getting closer to him and push the boy on the couch then pin him with his hand on his side.Chanyeol was shock but he didn't give much respond as he was too sleepy.

Woobin move lower and lean to Chanyeol's ear."You're so cute,Park Chanyeol.I want you so bad."he whisper,sending shiver though Chanyeol's spine.

Woobin was about to kiss Chanyeol when suddenly a glass was flying above them and almost hit Woobin,attract their atenttion.They look at the stairs and saw Kris was grinning evilly."Sorry.It slip off my hand."

Woobin know he was lying because it's impossible.How can the glass slip and straight away fly to them when Kris was on the stairs.

Kris walk down the stairs and walk to the couch where the couple was cuddling (actually it's Woobin only).He immediately wrap Chanyeol with the blanket and give a peck on his lips."Have some rest.I have something to do with this crazy guy."said Kris before dragging the unwilling Woobin to the kitchen.

"What? Don't you see we're busy?"

"What? Didn't I said he's mine? Don't you even think about kissing him.Those y lips are mine."he said then walk to the fridge to search for something to eat while Woobin just giggle looking at the jealousy Kris.

Kris take a few ingredient from the fridge before he say,"Where do you know I'm with Chanyeol?"Woobin smirk."It's a piece of cake.You would bidding for Illhoon if you're not interested to someone."

"So,that's why you ask your slave to check on me."Woobin smirk and nod proudly."You got it right."

"My baby too,right?"Woobin again nod proudly."I know everything about him.By the way,he had a nice name."Kris nod."Yeah because he's my baby."

Woobin laugh."In your dream,Kris.Soon he'll be my baby."Kris who was about to wash the radish,stop his movement and turn his head around to Woobin's side.

"This too? Come on,Hyun Joong.I'm sick of the game already.That's why I gave you Illhoon.Stop it already."Woobin shake his head.He know Kris really mean it because Kris will only use his real name if he's really serious.

"I'm sorry I won't.After seeing this boy in person,I know I can't let him go."

"What about Illhoon?"Woobin sigh."I'm bored of him already.I need a fresh meat like that cute boy Park Chanyeol."Kris ruffle his head in frustration when he think about Woobin and his negative thought.

Woobin walk to him and grab the radish on his hand."Don't you wanna start to cook? Chanyeol will starve when he awake."Kris sigh before continue cleaning the ingredient.

For the first time in the world history,the two most famous enemy that was known as never-ending-fight,working together to cook for their lovely sleeping baby.